Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Alert Me! Restock Alerts

by Dibble Development

Automated restock notifications for customers

Mels Crafty Mojo LLC

App has been working great so far! Install was quick and easy. Customers are signing up and now we can more easily prioritize which products to get back in stock first. Plus, customers have been giving us high praise for giving them the option to receive notifications. And $5 is a fantastic price!

Remi Cachet USA

Just installed it, super easy, great tool to use to alert your clients, super reasonable price, I already got few clients registering, I really like the dashboard gives you very good inside info on who and what are clients waiting for, this helps me to project on my future orders. Hope in the near future they offer SMS or text alert. A+

Mme & Co

Verry good app! I know all my customer want to put en stock.
Easy to install and easy to understand all pages. Nice look and you can customize your email for your customer.
Defenitly recommand for all shopify store.

Nella Pima

This application is one of the easiest to use and is practical since it also automatically sends emails to customers

BARA Sportswear

work every cent! integrate on product pages very well and no issues. customer service is also very helpfull

Juneberry Blues

This app has really helped me keep tabs on what items customers would like to have back and has made sending restock emails so much easier! I had an issue installing the application on my website and reached out to the developers. They had the app installed and working within 24 hours. 10/10 recommend!

Magia & Cardistry

I used to send manual restock notifications, which is very tedious. Now I have better control and I can even know which products are more pople waiting for.

The Twisted Tulip

great app! helps me see what items are sold out that customers are wanting back! Recommend this for sure!

Keebio

Been using this app for a couple of years now, has been working great! Makes it much easier for our customers to know when items get restocked, and it's definitely helped with sales. We also use this app to figure out the demand for new products. Well worth it!

yslashes

super affordable!! can’t wait to incorporate this in my shop :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8