Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Alert Me! Restock Alerts

by Dibble Development

Automated restock notifications for customers

Keebio

Been using this app for a couple of years now, has been working great! Makes it much easier for our customers to know when items get restocked, and it's definitely helped with sales. We also use this app to figure out the demand for new products. Well worth it!

yslashes

super affordable!! can’t wait to incorporate this in my shop :)

Mnpctech

This app has really helped us track items that we must make asap and restock. I really like the layout and configuration

JB Boutique

I just started using this app and it's already a game changer for my business, my customers love this !! it easy to use and set up !! Love all the features and emails it can send !

Cactus en ligne

Very good app. Simple to use and helped to grow my online sales. I recommend to all. Good and fast customer service.

OOO Polish

I like it a lot! Its very reasonably priced AND I love being able to monitor what is popular with my customers!

CLE Clothing Co.

We are constantly getting emails, calls, and social media questions about when we're getting a product restocked. This app now automates that process and turns those questions into sales!

Emma Grace Shoppe

I have found this app super helpful. I have tried other apps, and this one beats them all. I love that it notifies and shows me when emails are sent to customers. I also like that it keeps track of restock requests and emails sent all in one dashboard.

BlueAugustShoes

I added this app so customers could let me know when they wanted to be notified when an item was back in stock. The process was easy & what I couldn't figure out, I emailed support & they helped me right away!

Ella Mae's Boutique

Love this app! It has really helped us customize our ordering and know what our customers want more of! I highly suggest using it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7