Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Alert Me! Restock Alerts

by Dibble Development

Automated restock notifications for customers

AmericanDream Athletics

SO HELPFUL! Pretty much ready to go customers for when you restock those highly wanted items! Excellent breakdown and very easy to use!

Anticarnist

Paid for itself many times over in less than a week. absolutely Essential app for any ecommerce store.

Soap Cult Australia

I'm finding this app really popular with customers and they enjoy being able to register their interest on restocks without needed to email them through. It makes life a lot easier.

pure by luce

I used this app to gather email addresses before the launch.
It works perfectly and helped me gather a lot of possible clients.

Bebe au Lait

Super easy to use and install! We switched to Alert Me! after using another app that did not allow us to set up notifications for variants. Would highly recommend this app to offer restock alerts.

Borikiki Store

This app is so good! Very user friendly and easy to install as well as use! Its is also relatively inexpensive compared to other apps like it.

Tint Story

This app is so helpful! Easy to use and doesn’t interfere with my website design. It is cheaper than other same apps.

ÇHANELIA

The app and service are so professional. We're happy to do business with this company. Highly recommend.

MateBrew

Exactly what I wanted. I wanted a clean email sign up option for backorders and this app does exactly that. The support team was also very helpful when I needed help setting it up for the catalog page.

Hobbees

Just installed, tested it and... So far, so good!! The setup was easy, using it for products only. :o)

September 8, 2020

Hi! Please check your spam folder as we did respond to you yesterday, and asked you several questions that would help us to debug your issue. Please respond and we will be able to look into your issue further. Thanks! Kimberly

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20