Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Alert Me! Restock Alerts

by Dibble Development

Automated restock notifications for customers

Plump Skin - K-Beauty en México

Really happy with this app, easy to install, use and customize. Haven't had any trouble like we had with other apps for restock alerts, and has the best price too. 100% recommend.

Kinky Toys

Easy to install and customizable. Love that you can use email with this too. Just need to see know if customers actually use it.

BK's Beauty Bar

I think this is a great idea for new businesses on a budget. You absolutely cant beat the price. looking forward to it percs.

GATZBY HOME

This app is so helpful! It allows my customers to be notified when popular sold out items are back in stock. Best of all its all automatic! Totally would recommend to others to try.

Leopardbaby Boutique

This is a great app! It lets me know what customers want back in stock so I don't get items I do not need! I love that it sends the email to the customer for me so I dont have to worry about a thing!

TÉMA MATÉ

I am using this app in a pre-sales stage. The integration is easy and the design is great. I fully recommend it.

Shop Lively Vibes

This app helps so much. I sell out of products fairly often so the fact someone can sign up to be notified of a restock is amazing.

JMB Fashions

I really enjoy this app! They even helped me quickly set it up. With my online boutique I get a lot of restocks and it will save me lots of time from manually keeping track of restock requests. Highly recommend!

Retro Active Arcade

So far I give this app 5 stars. It is as advertised and it works well. It is very simple, clean and easy to use. Customer Service has been very helpful with any issues/questions I've had, but a little slow to respond. The only thing I would say as criticism is that the auto-install may not work on some themes for whatever reason as it did not work on ours, however manual installation is fairly easy.

*Edit* I forgot to mention that the price is great for what you get in return.

Muscle Players

Simple, clean, fairly priced and I love that it's variation specific. No brainer if you are looking to keep you customers in the loop.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15