Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Alert Me! Restock Alerts

by Dibble Development

Automated restock notifications for customers

Anian MFG

Great app, the signups are coming in. Can't wait to restock now ;) So far is everything is good, easy to set up and manage.

All Day Hoodie

Very straight forward and easy to use. Only issue I have is not being able to download by week or month. We also can't see the colours the person has signed up to.

Green Drive

Quick to install on each product page
Easy to use
Good ROI, with amount total
Thanks for this application

ShineBySDCosmetics

I really like this app. It does everything I wan it to. Cutomers can add there emails and once I restock the item it will automatically send them a notification. You can also see which items customers are waiting for!

SOVRYGN Watches

Pretty good so far and it integrated nicely with my website compared to all the other apps I tried. Definitely would recommend.

Mels Crafty Mojo LLC

App has been working great so far! Install was quick and easy. Customers are signing up and now we can more easily prioritize which products to get back in stock first. Plus, customers have been giving us high praise for giving them the option to receive notifications. And $5 is a fantastic price!

Remi Cachet USA

Just installed it, super easy, great tool to use to alert your clients, super reasonable price, I already got few clients registering, I really like the dashboard gives you very good inside info on who and what are clients waiting for, this helps me to project on my future orders. Hope in the near future they offer SMS or text alert. A+

Mme & Co

Verry good app! I know all my customer want to put en stock.
Easy to install and easy to understand all pages. Nice look and you can customize your email for your customer.
Defenitly recommand for all shopify store.

Nella Pima

This application is one of the easiest to use and is practical since it also automatically sends emails to customers

BARA Sportswear

work every cent! integrate on product pages very well and no issues. customer service is also very helpfull

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8