Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Alert Me! Restock Alerts

by Dibble Development

Automated restock notifications for customers

Farmhouse Teas

We came from an ecommerce that didn't have ANY options for out of stock notification. This is a life saver for our business. I was just sitting here thinking how grateful we are for Restock Alerts. It helps us know when our inventory is out and what we need to be processing along with what our customers are wanting. We have seasonal items listed and keep a restock list for when they are back in season. It lets us know when customers are ready for that seasonal item and when to start processing again along with how much to process.

Scarlett & Jo

I can't recommend this app enough. Easy installation, and support when I needed was fast.
The dashboard is very user friendly so keeping track of what customers want is easily seen.

Shiro & Malou

Super easy to get started. Works great and easy to adjust the settings of how to display. Great service

Best Robotic Vacuum Cleaner | Home Cleaning Robot

Really useful and easy to setup. Technical Team is helpful, to do any customization. Thanks for wonderfull app. We setup a product catalog and it was a thought to have a way to notify user by email instead of calling them. Have an option to call them, through phone no. also would have been nice.

Jardins du Sénégal

Excellente application très pratique , avec un tableau de bord qui donne en un lin d'oeil un résumé exhaustif des attentes internautes . elle vaut largement son prix je recommande vivement .

GIDA DESIGN

i have been use this app since 2 week ago, and it work perfect! thanks for this, my clients are happy

Payton & Piper Boutique | An Elevated Casual Clothing Boutique

For only $5 this is a pretty easy way to help me decide what I should re stock. It's user friendly and I've seen revenue come from the emails that are automatically sent to my customers when a product restocks. It's pretty much set it and forget it!

Parish Tumblers

This app was so easy to use and install onto my website! Thanks so much for making an amazing product!

Happy Day Apparel

This app is incredible! Easy to use, simple to set up, and best of all; I can now know what item is popular when it's sold out, and what needs to be restocked!

Sharbatly.Club

It is a good app with plenty of features. The cost quite high but it is the only one that let you rate all the products. There is room for improvements in the user experience

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29