Low Stock Alerts
Schedule daily, weekly or monthly emails to get notified of low stock items.
Set alerts for all or specific variants of a product when they go under a specified threshold.
Generate report of low-stock items at any time.
Inventory Alerts Scheduler lets you schedule email notifications informing you about items that are low in stock. (1 click installation, 0 developers needed!)
- Merchants can set up alerts by selecting a product, a specific variant (or all) and a threshold below which they want an alert to be sent.
- Merchants can set up any number of alerts and enable/disable/edit them as per requirement.
View Low Stock Inventory Report
- Merchants can generate a report listing items for which alerts have been set up and whose quantity has fallen below the set threshold.
- Merchants can also have this report sent to a specified email address for their record.
Schedule Low Stock Inventory Reports
- To get email notifications, merchants can set an email address and one of the following frequency options: Daily, Weekly, or Monthly.
- Reports can be scheduled for any number of email addresses.
- At the specified time, a report listing items for which alerts have been set up and whose quantity has fallen below the set threshold will be sent via email to the specified email address.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.