Blutag: Alexa Notifications

Blutag: Alexa Notifications

by Blutag

Order Notifications & Tracking on Alexa for your store

KazaCleanse

I had an AWESOME experience with Blutag! The interface was super easy to set up - very user friendly and didn't take a lot of time. Support was excellent with answering any questions I had as well. 10/10 recommend Blutag to get your store Alexa enabled!

PlanetPetShop

Easy integration in under 2 minutes. Didn't have to get my tech team's help. Just install the app on Shopify e-commerce store to engage with Alexa and Google Home users. I would recommend Blutag for online stores.

lightcoffee

Convenient voice app that lets Alexa or smart speaker users to order products via voice with their smart speakers. Voice commerce is here!

Gym Fitness Neo

Used it for my Shopify e-commerce store and loved the voice notifications it delivers to our customers. Our customers thanked us for keeping them updated about the delivery details over their Alexa device.

appleaccessories101

We were looking to offer voice-based commerce experiences to our customers but didn’t have the technical know-how in-house. We signed up with Blutag for product ordering and product search voice offerings. We were able to launch our Alexa Skill in less than 3 weeks & encouraged our customers to use the skills. Over 100+ orders were placed within the first 48 hours of the promotion.

Beloved Pet Memorial

I installed the app and trying to open it from Shopify App tab that's what I got: Server Error
403 - Forbidden: Access is denied.
You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied. Emailed to support, contacted them through app support tab, no reaction, no answer, even after 24 hours.

Love Love Sweets

This is very easy to get app. It works perfectly! If you need a support, they have the best people.