Algolia Search and Discovery

Product search & discovery that increases conversions at scale

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Noski Noski

We use Algolia to filter and render collections, product recommendations and search. It is really fast and reliable. Highly recommended

Excavator Parts Direct

Great app, works seamlessly within your site. (Doesn't feel like a bolted on app as many do.) Good support too, they have helped us achieve some quite complex technical solutions on our store.

asmus shoes & beautiful things

Search is the most important feature on our online store with 15k+ products. And Algolia is the perfect solution for us. The indexing process works very well, and the Algolia dashboard gives us tons of features. We used InstantSearch.js to implement a custom search user experience.

The Locker Room Jock

I have used Algolia for the previous e-commerce sites on the companies that I worked for and it has always been the best option to get results, users can search for any type of product attributes and make it easier to convert. The spelling check and predictive text functionalities are something that no other search app has make work so well. I would recommend using without a doubt

Clivecoffee

This Algolia integration was easy to implement and provided a much better result that out of the box search. We've also been able to adjust the ranking and disable typo-tolerance for a few unique strings to better suit our needs.

Test 7371

Best app ever as search tool! We love you Algolia <3

Dicks Climbing

Excellent search tool, would recommend to anyone.

Orshy

Brilliant app, works like a charm and gives a unique user friendly quick and responsive UI which is very helpful on ecommerce websites

Autorenwelt

Algolia is an amazing search SaaS providing an amazing user experience to our customers. We were thinking about building a search ourselves with Elasticsearch, but are now using Algolia to make 3M+ books searchable at shop.autorenwelt.de.

Matthieu, who is responsible for this integration at Algolia, was an absolute pleasure to work with - never before have I experienced such a responsive, thorough and helpful customer support.

If search is the primary way your customers interact with your product range, don't skimp on it.

Natural Heroes Nl

Really wanted to use this app, but I cannot create an account with them. I literally cannot press the "create account" button on my browsers (and I've tried all of them).

I've asked support to help me multiple times, and they always say they will look into it, but then I never hear from them again.

EDIT: they contacted me quickly after this review with a great solution and some extra's.

Previous 1