Ali Hunter AliExpress Research

Ali Hunter AliExpress Research

by FireApps - Premium Apps For Ecommerce.

Explore 200k+ dropshipping stores to find winning products

NetPawz

awesome app that did exactly what i have been looking for, this should help me fine tune my store......

October 23, 2019

Dear Customer,

My name is Tony from FireApps Customer Support team, and it's great to know that you are enjoying our product.

Besides, we are still working hard on new version to bring more great features to you in a near future, so please stay tuned.

If you have any concern, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io

Have a great day.

Tony

cosmeshopingbio

Pour l'instant application Hunter fonctionne pose aucun problème vous devriez l'essayer pour voir. Essai trial premium on verra bien pour la suite. Je leur fais confiance merci

September 24, 2019

Dear Customer,

My name is Tony from FireApps Customer Support team, and thank you so much for your feedback.

We are still working hard on Ali Hunter app to bring more great features to our valuable customers in the near future, so please stay tuned.

Have a great day.

Tony

Lotus Prayer

Easy to use. The support team is quick and friendly. The extension is quite useful for tracking information but I wish the app itself would have more features, like checking other stores traffic for example

Edit: 1 more star for the support team! They response very fast and give back helpful feedback to your questions and needs!

Bem Estar Store

The application charged straight after the free term expires, there is no communication. I did not enter the details of my credit card, and did not authorize the debit, but even the amount was debited, this is absurd, the application must warn when the free period is over so that the customer decides whether to continue using the application . I do not recommend .

September 10, 2019

Dear Customer,

Here's Petey from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused.

First of all, please be advised that our app has used Shopify payment system, so please refer to the following link for better understanding:

Besides, in the Approve charge page, Shopify will always show messages like "This plan will renew every 30 days" and "You'll be charged ... USD on 'date' when your free trial is ended" (refer to this example image: https://imgur.com/GXMHGXV). After that, this amount of money will be auto-billed monthly without further notification, and you may want to check with Shopify at this point.

For your specific case, I have checked in the app history, and found that you had used, and be paid for a full month before uninstalled our Ali Hunter app on September 9, 2019. What I can suggest now is please send your billing information to us, and we will investigate, and refund to you later.

Should you have any other concern, feel free to let us know via our live chat channel, or our email at support@fireapps.io.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Petey

wonderpet-house

Just wow! There were so many questions I had before I was going to start Dropshipping and Ali Hunter made everything so much easier, their team is always there to help and guide you through any process.
Also, one of my main concerns was I wanted to know which countries placed the most orders to put my ads money on, and this can show you exactly where! Kudos to the dev team!

Zenastra

terrible, does not work and poor value for money if it ever did.

I dislike the interface and there is very little value for money here....

dislike

August 11, 2019

Hello Kyle,

This is Johnson from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am so sorry for this inconvenience may have caused to your store.

Unluckily we did not receive any request from you, so we could not provide a solution sooner.

Can you please me know what happened there, and I will be more than happy to assist you?

Look forward to hearing your reply, and in case you have any queries later, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or our email at support@fireapps.io

Regards,
​Johnson

HiGadgets.net

A bit pricey tbh, but consider all the time it saves you from manually researching, well worth it. Especially when you combine it with its extension then Godmode activated, babe!!! Keep up the good work!