Ali Hunter AliExpress Research

Ali Hunter AliExpress Research

by FireApps - Premium Apps For Ecommerce.

Explore 200k+ dropshipping stores to find winning products

LoveSolitude

This tool is so powerful! Save me tons of time from manual researching. I wish I had found you before wasting money on other products...

Barbetsú

Good app, easy to use, really helpful when doing product research. Support team is there anytime you need.

teenista

Really enjoying the app and its capabilities. It is very good application. I recommend 100%. Customer service is very responsive.

Miga, Tô Surtando!

Hi you are charging me improperly because I deleted the Alihunter App after 7 days from my Shopify page. please check i demand the chargeback

December 4, 2019

Dear Customer,

Here's Anna from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused.

For your specific case, I have checked in the app history, and found that you had used the app for a half of month before uninstalled our Ali Hunter app on November 25, 2019. What I can suggest now is please send your billing information to us, and we will investigate, and refund to you later.

Should you have any other concern, feel free to let us know via our live chat channel, or our email at support@fireapps.io.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Anna

El Pachos

Totally met my expectations before subscribing, and happy with current plan. Effective and great UI.

Les Fabrea

Chrome extension is useful, but if you have a chance, I highly recommend to install back-end app as well for full experiment and features. Also love Sellers' choice where I can suggest products to other store owners.

NetPawz

awesome app that did exactly what i have been looking for, this should help me fine tune my store......

October 23, 2019

Dear Customer,

My name is Tony from FireApps Customer Support team, and it's great to know that you are enjoying our product.

Besides, we are still working hard on new version to bring more great features to you in a near future, so please stay tuned.

If you have any concern, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io

Have a great day.

Tony

cosmeshopingbio

Pour l'instant application Hunter fonctionne pose aucun problème vous devriez l'essayer pour voir. Essai trial premium on verra bien pour la suite. Je leur fais confiance merci

September 24, 2019

Dear Customer,

My name is Tony from FireApps Customer Support team, and thank you so much for your feedback.

We are still working hard on Ali Hunter app to bring more great features to our valuable customers in the near future, so please stay tuned.

Have a great day.

Tony

Lotus Prayer

Easy to use. The support team is quick and friendly. The extension is quite useful for tracking information but I wish the app itself would have more features, like checking other stores traffic for example

Edit: 1 more star for the support team! They response very fast and give back helpful feedback to your questions and needs!

Bem Estar Store

The application charged straight after the free term expires, there is no communication. I did not enter the details of my credit card, and did not authorize the debit, but even the amount was debited, this is absurd, the application must warn when the free period is over so that the customer decides whether to continue using the application . I do not recommend .

September 10, 2019

Dear Customer,

Here's Petey from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused.

First of all, please be advised that our app has used Shopify payment system, so please refer to the following link for better understanding:

Besides, in the Approve charge page, Shopify will always show messages like "This plan will renew every 30 days" and "You'll be charged ... USD on 'date' when your free trial is ended" (refer to this example image: https://imgur.com/GXMHGXV). After that, this amount of money will be auto-billed monthly without further notification, and you may want to check with Shopify at this point.

For your specific case, I have checked in the app history, and found that you had used, and be paid for a full month before uninstalled our Ali Hunter app on September 9, 2019. What I can suggest now is please send your billing information to us, and we will investigate, and refund to you later.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Petey