Ali Hunter ‑ AliExpress Tool

Ali Hunter ‑ AliExpress Tool

by FireApps

Explore dropshipping stores and Aliexpress to find products

lala.sellsonline360

This app helped me locate the best rated suppliers for the products I plan to feature, check out current sales for each item and read customer reviews. I am getting ready to open my store and needed Photos of these Products. Today. early a.m. , I discovered this Great App also offers TOP CUSTOMER SERVICE. I chatted with JENNIFER in Customer Support, who explained step by step what I needed to do. I was able to zero in on my products from the Ali Hunter App, downloaded and edited the Buyers Photos from the Product Summary Page. Now, thanks to JENNIFER'S patience and her detailed technical knowledge of the App, I am ready to go.

November 19, 2020

Hi there,

I'm Charles from Ali Hunter - Dropshipping Tool Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Ali Hunter team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Ali Hunter to serve you and meet your demand.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Ali Hunter, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Charles

Gourmet Garage

Chrome扩展程序很有用,但如果有机会,我强烈建议您也安装后端应用程序,以进行完整的实验和功能。 也喜欢卖方的选择,我可以向其他商店的老板推荐产品。

Hi there,

Here's Raymond from Ali Hunter - Dropshipping Tool Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Ali Hunter users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Ali Hunter.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Hunter, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Van’s General Store

Essa equipe é fantástica. O suporte ao cliente me ajuda muito. Eu estava trabalhando à 1 da manhã, estou com alguns problemas técnicos e entrei em contato com a equipe, pensei que seria amanhã mas eles consertam imediatamente

Hi there,

This is Johnson from Ali Hunter - Dropshipping Tool Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Johnson

Eldorado

Hasta ahora me encanta esta aplicación. También tienen el mejor servicio al cliente. Raymond me ayudó mucho a acostumbrarme a las funciones de la aplicación. La mejor aplicación!

Hi there,

I'm Kate from Ali Hunter - Dropshipping Tool Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Ali Hunter.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Ali Hunter.

Best Regards
Kate

Our Baby Nursery

App is not worth the cost for amount of competitors you can follow. Also when i click to find supplier nothing has ever shown, so its been useless.

September 3, 2020

Hi Melissa,

Here's Raymond from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am so sorry for the inconvenience that have caused to you.

Please note that in order to use this function "Find Supplier", you have to install Chrome extension to work properly.

Therefore, may I know whether you have installed our app extension yet? If you have installed it already, and the problem still persist, please consider to re-install our app, and let us have a chance to support you later then.

Look forward to hearing your reply.

Best regards,

Simply Shopping

Une application vraiment géniale! Aidez-moi à rechercher des données sur les produits auprès des fournisseurs AliExpress et d'autres magasins Shopify. Trouvez et vendez des produits potentiels pour maximiser les revenus. Les magasins débutants devraient en avoir un pour gagner du temps

Hi there,

I'm Anna from Ali Hunter - Dropshipping Tool Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Hunter. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Hunter, but also other FireApps applications and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Anna

MiCurva

Worst app ever, they even suggest you to sell iphones hahah. Also the products are not even good and the "trending" section is not working at all. Also most of the "top pages" are very old and offline. Very bad app

September 3, 2020

Hello Matheus,

I'm Raymond from FireApps Customer Support Team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Regarding your concerns, below are my comments:

1. There was an unexpected issue with Trending function, and our Development team is working on it for a fix.

2. Another concern is about "Also most of the "top pages" are very old and offline". I am not quite clear with this statement, so could you please elaborate your concern a little bit more, and I can help you further then?

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Lojas MultiTare

I did cancel the application in the free trial and is charging my invoice, you can cancel it now, please

July 27, 2020

Hello Matheus,

I'm Kate from FireApps Customer Support Team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

I have checked the detailed record from Shopify system, and below are my findings:
- You first installed our Ali Hunter app on 2020/05/14, and uninstalled it on 2020/05/19
- Next you re-installed app on 2020/06/30, and uninstalled it 2020/07/06.

Note that each account only has 7-day trial, therefore please be advised that you have used the app over the free trial period, and that's why you got charged for the app.

Should you need any help from us with those, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or our email at support@fireapps.io.

Kate

linhlunglinh

Really easy to use! Customer service is great! just the app that i was looking for! it's worth it for it's price!

Hi there,

Here's Seri from Ali Hunter - Dropshipping Tool Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Ali Hunter combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Seri

Glow sky

I recommend shopify and all it's App's. It's easy to use , user friendly, and when you need help the support is overwhelming. Thank you.

Hi there,

My name's Muffin from Ali Hunter - Dropshipping Tool Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Hunter and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Ali Hunter, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Muffin