Ali Hunter ‑ AliExpress Tool

Ali Hunter ‑ AliExpress Tool

by FireApps

Explore dropshipping stores and Aliexpress to find products

LoveSolitude

This tool is so powerful! Save me tons of time from manual researching. Especially, I am really impressive with seller`s choice function which helps me
track potential winning products. Highly Recommend for beginning stores

Hi there,

Here's Lynn from Ali Hunter - Dropshipping Tool Support Team. Thanks for your great review. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Lynn

The Blissful Bohemian

If this app worked as intended it would be good. The amount of issues I have had with trying to find suppliers of items and it shows totally different items is pretty much constant. There is a limit to how may items you can search for each day, so when your chances are wasted it is annoying. Especially when the item you are looking for shows up randomly on the ali site the next day, so It is not because item was sold out or not available that it did not show. And this app costs 19.90 a month. I think I may keep it if only 9.99 but at this price, it should work perfectly. It is a shame, because the customer service guys try really hard. I have let them access my store even to fix issues and they can't. Every time I use the app, there is some issue. Sorry guys...but if you want to charge a high price for an app...the app needs to be of a high standard

UPDATE: Thanks for the response. I know how to use the function. I have given this app a fair try before leaving feedback. The issue is there are numerous glitches with not only hunt but finding suppliers of particular items and searching competitor sites and getting accurate results

April 2, 2020

Hi Jackie,

I'm Raymond from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience may caused to your store.

Regarding to your concern, for making it clear in how to search Shopify store by using Ali Hunter correctly, please go to Ali Hunter app > Competitor Research > Competitor Hunt > Type store name on the searching bar.

Also we provide other filters for you to use, including Store URL and Facebook page.

For more details, please help to follow:
- The related article: https://help.fireapps.io/en/articles/3083298-how-to-search-shopify-store-by-using-ali-hunter
- And our instruction video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQOHmhT84J8

Besides, since we are having an active conversation via chat, please feel free to let us know if you have any further concerns.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Raymond

Miga, Tô Surtando!

Hi you are charging me improperly because I deleted the Alihunter App after 7 days from my Shopify page. please check i demand the chargeback

December 4, 2019

Dear Customer,

Here's Anna from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused.

For your specific case, I have checked in the app history, and found that you had used the app for a half of month before uninstalled our Ali Hunter app on November 25, 2019. What I can suggest now is please send your billing information to us, and we will investigate, and refund to you later.

Should you have any other concern, feel free to let us know via our live chat channel, or our email at support@fireapps.io.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Anna

NetPawz

awesome app that did exactly what i have been looking for, this should help me fine tune my store......

October 23, 2019

Dear Customer,

My name is Tony from FireApps Customer Support team, and it's great to know that you are enjoying our product.

Besides, we are still working hard on new version to bring more great features to you in a near future, so please stay tuned.

If you have any concern, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io

Have a great day.

Tony

cosmeshopingbio

Pour l'instant application Hunter fonctionne pose aucun problème vous devriez l'essayer pour voir. Essai trial premium on verra bien pour la suite. Je leur fais confiance merci

September 24, 2019

Dear Customer,

My name is Tony from FireApps Customer Support team, and thank you so much for your feedback.

We are still working hard on Ali Hunter app to bring more great features to our valuable customers in the near future, so please stay tuned.

Have a great day.

Tony

Bem Estar Store

The application charged straight after the free term expires, there is no communication. I did not enter the details of my credit card, and did not authorize the debit, but even the amount was debited, this is absurd, the application must warn when the free period is over so that the customer decides whether to continue using the application . I do not recommend .

September 10, 2019

Dear Customer,

Here's Petey from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused.

First of all, please be advised that our app has used Shopify payment system, so please refer to the following link for better understanding:

Besides, in the Approve charge page, Shopify will always show messages like "This plan will renew every 30 days" and "You'll be charged ... USD on 'date' when your free trial is ended" (refer to this example image: https://imgur.com/GXMHGXV). After that, this amount of money will be auto-billed monthly without further notification, and you may want to check with Shopify at this point.

For your specific case, I have checked in the app history, and found that you had used, and be paid for a full month before uninstalled our Ali Hunter app on September 9, 2019. What I can suggest now is please send your billing information to us, and we will investigate, and refund to you later.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Petey

wonderpet-house

Just wow! There were so many questions I had before I was going to start Dropshipping and Ali Hunter made everything so much easier, their team is always there to help and guide you through any process.
Also, one of my main concerns was I wanted to know which countries placed the most orders to put my ads money on, and this can show you exactly where! Kudos to the dev team!

Hi there,

This is Petey from Ali Hunter - Dropshipping Tool Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Hunter users like you.

Along with Ali Hunter, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Petey

Zenastra

terrible, does not work and poor value for money if it ever did.

I dislike the interface and there is very little value for money here....

dislike

August 11, 2019

Hello Kyle,

This is Johnson from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am so sorry for this inconvenience may have caused to your store.

Unluckily we did not receive any request from you, so we could not provide a solution sooner.

Can you please me know what happened there, and I will be more than happy to assist you?

Look forward to hearing your reply, and in case you have any queries later, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or our email at support@fireapps.io

​Johnson

HiGadgets.net

A bit pricey tbh, but consider all the time it saves you from manually researching, well worth it. Especially when you combine it with its extension then Godmode activated, babe!!! Keep up the good work!

Hi there,

I'm Yung from Ali Hunter - Dropshipping Tool Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Ali Hunter team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Ali Hunter to serve you and meet your demand.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Ali Hunter, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Yung