Ali Hunter‑AliExpress Dropship

Ali Hunter‑AliExpress Dropship | Reviews

by FireApps

Product research, find winning products for dropshipping store

SmartParentsCo

After many weeks of investigations, I discovered that when people use this app to spy on my store, they end up placing fake $99 purchases on my Pixel , I have a session recording from Brazil that shows the person who used it, and it shows that I got a fake purchase at the same minute, whoever developed this app is shady and this app needs to be removed form the Shopify store ASAP, I will report it to google, and to Shopify.

September 29, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Diego from Ali Hunter - Dropshipping Tool Support Team and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience causing to your store.

We have seen that you have not contacted us yet to report what you were meeting trouble during using our app. For your concern, you please explain it in detail along with its screenshot for better understanding, my colleague has sent follow-up email, please let them know if you need further support.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Diego
Ali Hunter - Dropshipping Tool Support Team

Our Baby Nursery

App is not worth the cost for amount of competitors you can follow. Also when i click to find supplier nothing has ever shown, so its been useless.

September 3, 2020

Hi Melissa,

Here's Raymond from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am so sorry for the inconvenience that have caused to you.

Please note that in order to use this function "Find Supplier", you have to install Chrome extension to work properly.

Therefore, may I know whether you have installed our app extension yet? If you have installed it already, and the problem still persist, please consider to re-install our app, and let us have a chance to support you later then.

Look forward to hearing your reply.

Best regards,

MiCurva

Worst app ever, they even suggest you to sell iphones hahah. Also the products are not even good and the "trending" section is not working at all. Also most of the "top pages" are very old and offline. Very bad app

September 3, 2020

Hello Matheus,

I'm Raymond from FireApps Customer Support Team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Regarding your concerns, below are my comments:

1. There was an unexpected issue with Trending function, and our Development team is working on it for a fix.

2. Another concern is about "Also most of the "top pages" are very old and offline". I am not quite clear with this statement, so could you please elaborate your concern a little bit more, and I can help you further then?

Lojas MultiTare

I did cancel the application in the free trial and is charging my invoice, you can cancel it now, please

July 27, 2020

Hello Matheus,

I'm Kate from FireApps Customer Support Team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

I have checked the detailed record from Shopify system, and below are my findings:
- You first installed our Ali Hunter app on 2020/05/14, and uninstalled it on 2020/05/19
- Next you re-installed app on 2020/06/30, and uninstalled it 2020/07/06.

Note that each account only has 7-day trial, therefore please be advised that you have used the app over the free trial period, and that's why you got charged for the app.

Should you need any help from us with those, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or our email at support@fireapps.io.

Kate

The Blissful Bohemian

If this app worked as intended it would be good. The amount of issues I have had with trying to find suppliers of items and it shows totally different items is pretty much constant. There is a limit to how may items you can search for each day, so when your chances are wasted it is annoying. Especially when the item you are looking for shows up randomly on the ali site the next day, so It is not because item was sold out or not available that it did not show. And this app costs 19.90 a month. I think I may keep it if only 9.99 but at this price, it should work perfectly. It is a shame, because the customer service guys try really hard. I have let them access my store even to fix issues and they can't. Every time I use the app, there is some issue. Sorry guys...but if you want to charge a high price for an app...the app needs to be of a high standard

UPDATE: Thanks for the response. I know how to use the function. I have given this app a fair try before leaving feedback. The issue is there are numerous glitches with not only hunt but finding suppliers of particular items and searching competitor sites and getting accurate results

April 2, 2020

Hi Jackie,

I'm Raymond from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience may caused to your store.

Regarding to your concern, for making it clear in how to search Shopify store by using Ali Hunter correctly, please go to Ali Hunter app > Competitor Research > Competitor Hunt > Type store name on the searching bar.

Also we provide other filters for you to use, including Store URL and Facebook page.

For more details, please help to follow:
- The related article: https://help.fireapps.io/en/articles/3083298-how-to-search-shopify-store-by-using-ali-hunter
- And our instruction video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQOHmhT84J8

Besides, since we are having an active conversation via chat, please feel free to let us know if you have any further concerns.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Miga, Tô Surtando!

Hi you are charging me improperly because I deleted the Alihunter App after 7 days from my Shopify page. please check i demand the chargeback

December 4, 2019

Dear Customer,

Here's Anna from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused.

For your specific case, I have checked in the app history, and found that you had used the app for a half of month before uninstalled our Ali Hunter app on November 25, 2019. What I can suggest now is please send your billing information to us, and we will investigate, and refund to you later.

Should you have any other concern, feel free to let us know via our live chat channel, or our email at support@fireapps.io.

Best Regards,
Anna

Bem Estar Store

The application charged straight after the free term expires, there is no communication. I did not enter the details of my credit card, and did not authorize the debit, but even the amount was debited, this is absurd, the application must warn when the free period is over so that the customer decides whether to continue using the application . I do not recommend .

September 10, 2019

Dear Customer,

Here's Petey from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused.

First of all, please be advised that our app has used Shopify payment system, so please refer to the following link for better understanding:

Besides, in the Approve charge page, Shopify will always show messages like "This plan will renew every 30 days" and "You'll be charged ... USD on 'date' when your free trial is ended" (refer to this example image: https://imgur.com/GXMHGXV). After that, this amount of money will be auto-billed monthly without further notification, and you may want to check with Shopify at this point.

For your specific case, I have checked in the app history, and found that you had used, and be paid for a full month before uninstalled our Ali Hunter app on September 9, 2019. What I can suggest now is please send your billing information to us, and we will investigate, and refund to you later.

Best Regards,
Petey

Zenastra

terrible, does not work and poor value for money if it ever did.

I dislike the interface and there is very little value for money here....

dislike

August 11, 2019

Hello Kyle,

This is Johnson from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am so sorry for this inconvenience may have caused to your store.

Unluckily we did not receive any request from you, so we could not provide a solution sooner.

Can you please me know what happened there, and I will be more than happy to assist you?

Look forward to hearing your reply, and in case you have any queries later, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or our email at support@fireapps.io

​Johnson