Ali Hunter Dropshipping Tool

Ali Hunter Dropshipping Tool

by FireApps - Premium Apps

Explore 300k+ dropshipping stores to find winning products

The Blissful Bohemian

If this app worked as intended it would be good. The amount of issues I have had with trying to find suppliers of items and it shows totally different items is pretty much constant. There is a limit to how may items you can search for each day, so when your chances are wasted it is annoying. Especially when the item you are looking for shows up randomly on the ali site the next day, so It is not because item was sold out or not available that it did not show. And this app costs 19.90 a month. I think I may keep it if only 9.99 but at this price, it should work perfectly. It is a shame, because the customer service guys try really hard. I have let them access my store even to fix issues and they can't. Every time I use the app, there is some issue. Sorry guys...but if you want to charge a high price for an app...the app needs to be of a high standard

UPDATE: Thanks for the response. I know how to use the function. I have given this app a fair try before leaving feedback. The issue is there are numerous glitches with not only hunt but finding suppliers of particular items and searching competitor sites and getting accurate results

April 2, 2020

Hi Jackie,

I'm Raymond from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience may caused to your store.

Regarding to your concern, for making it clear in how to search Shopify store by using Ali Hunter correctly, please go to Ali Hunter app > Competitor Research > Competitor Hunt > Type store name on the searching bar.

Also we provide other filters for you to use, including Store URL and Facebook page.

For more details, please help to follow:
- The related article: https://help.fireapps.io/en/articles/3083298-how-to-search-shopify-store-by-using-ali-hunter
- And our instruction video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQOHmhT84J8

Besides, since we are having an active conversation via chat, please feel free to let us know if you have any further concerns.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Raymond

enot327777

The app worked for 1 day. It doesn't work the next day. Returns An Error Of 500. Nothing helps. I tried using different browsers. Support does not respond to my requests. There is no help.

March 1, 2020

Hi there,

Here's Raymond from FireApps Customer Support team.

First of all, I'm deeply apology for the inconvenience may have caused to your experience.

Secondly, one of our agent contacted you, but we never heard back from you, so I am going to follow up via email again, and hopefully this issue will be fixed very soon.

Thank you for your understanding.

Warm regards,
Raymond

Miga, Tô Surtando!

Hi you are charging me improperly because I deleted the Alihunter App after 7 days from my Shopify page. please check i demand the chargeback

December 4, 2019

Dear Customer,

Here's Anna from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused.

For your specific case, I have checked in the app history, and found that you had used the app for a half of month before uninstalled our Ali Hunter app on November 25, 2019. What I can suggest now is please send your billing information to us, and we will investigate, and refund to you later.

Should you have any other concern, feel free to let us know via our live chat channel, or our email at support@fireapps.io.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,
Anna

Bem Estar Store

The application charged straight after the free term expires, there is no communication. I did not enter the details of my credit card, and did not authorize the debit, but even the amount was debited, this is absurd, the application must warn when the free period is over so that the customer decides whether to continue using the application . I do not recommend .

September 10, 2019

Dear Customer,

Here's Petey from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused.

First of all, please be advised that our app has used Shopify payment system, so please refer to the following link for better understanding:

Besides, in the Approve charge page, Shopify will always show messages like "This plan will renew every 30 days" and "You'll be charged ... USD on 'date' when your free trial is ended" (refer to this example image: https://imgur.com/GXMHGXV). After that, this amount of money will be auto-billed monthly without further notification, and you may want to check with Shopify at this point.

For your specific case, I have checked in the app history, and found that you had used, and be paid for a full month before uninstalled our Ali Hunter app on September 9, 2019. What I can suggest now is please send your billing information to us, and we will investigate, and refund to you later.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,
Petey

Zenastra

terrible, does not work and poor value for money if it ever did.

I dislike the interface and there is very little value for money here....

dislike

August 11, 2019

Hello Kyle,

This is Johnson from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am so sorry for this inconvenience may have caused to your store.

Unluckily we did not receive any request from you, so we could not provide a solution sooner.

Can you please me know what happened there, and I will be more than happy to assist you?

Look forward to hearing your reply, and in case you have any queries later, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or our email at support@fireapps.io

Regards,