Ali Orders AliExpress Dropship

Ali Orders AliExpress Dropship

by FireApps - Premium Apps For Ecommerce.

Oberlo Alternative, Import Products, Integrated Ali Reviews

BAG-A-SALE

i am a dropshipper just start adding product directly fro this plateform.this is just 2nd day at the moment is quiet good .but still need to update this app.will give you review again.but overall good experience

March 12, 2020

Hi Gurmail,

I'm Anna from FireApps Customer Support team.

First of all, thanks for using our app and your feedback. Your contribution will be very helpful for us to improve the app and service quality better.

Besides, could you mind letting me what other problems that you need help, so we could check it for us and help you out ?

Should you have any other concern, feel free to contact our Support team via our live chat channel by clicking on the bottom right icon inside app, or our email at support@fireapps.io.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Anna

Dattelpalme-CH

Ali Orders is an alternative to Oberlo. It is possible to download the products in different language. I am giving just 3 stars because after imported the products the price rules can not be applied again. You need to edit it manually. Another point is the auto update of the product price. You need to switch it on for each product manually. If Ali Orders will create these feature then I will give 5 stars.

November 24, 2019

Hi Ali,

Here's Johnson from FireApps Customer Support team, and thanks for your feedback.

First of all, we apologize for this inconvenience but at the moment, those functions are not available.

Besides, we really appreciate your opinions for developing our app in a good way. I am going to bring these ideas to our Business Development to consider in our future release.

If you have any concern, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io

Have a good day!

Regards,
Johnson

Premizon Shopping Store

Good app but it doesn't import all product's photo from aliexpress comparing with Oberlo that it can import all photo from aliexpress sale page

August 19, 2019

Hi there,

Here’s Anna from FireApps Customer Service team, and thanks for using our app.

Firstly, we are truly sorry for the inconvenience regarding Ali Order cannot import all photos from AliExpress sale page. At the moment, our app only imports all basic information of the products such as variants, colors, sizes, product details, etc, but not include all information and photos in the description, so that’s the reason you cannot import all photos on AliExpress page.

This is our current limitation, we are aware of this issue, and will note your opinion to our Development team to improve our app function in future release, therefore please help me stay tuned.

Really appreciate your contribution, and kindness in advance!

If you have any other concern, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io

Best Regards,
Anna

High Tech Sports & Hobbies

Ali Orders has helped me ship products easily and with no fuss, Thankyou.

ShopIxio

GOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

HOGAF

i cannot update the new pricing rule for existing products on Shopify , !!!!!!......................!

BetterReseller

I have downloaded and added this app to my shop, BetterReseller, yesterday. So far it is working nicely, the products are exactly how they are in AliExpress. I would love if the app would have Mozilla Firefox support also, as I had to download Google Chrome just for this app ( I dislike Chrome for privacy reasons). I will open my shop in few days, all I hope is that the products will be synchronized fully, as the app promises, and that my customers will actually get their orders. I would give this app 5 stars, but it lacks Firefox support.

wristmas

I am in love! Ive tried 2 other apps similar to this one, but this one takes the crown. The 1st one I tried had cool features, but it was super slow and laggy on my computer and it would let me select epacket at the checkout. The second one worked great! No lag, easy imports, but... It lacked so many other features like auto-update price and other automation features that really help. This app does it all and it is exactly what ive been searching for.

There is just 1 problem tho that keeps me from rating it 5 stars. I tried to edit the variation pricing from the app and it wouldnt change it in my store and it makes me question whether or not it would do it automatically if the price changes on ali

ArtistsStudio

The application works fine between the drop shippers and my shop. The only downside is Ali doesn't have all the art supplies I need for my shop.