Samlet bedømmelse
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 3 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
29. marts 2024

Ross was very helpful in helping fix several problems for me. I am very grateful for his help.

Mudd and Mischief
10 måneder bruger appen
28. februar 2024

Salve, app molto graziosa da usare e brava l'assistenza

I Tesori Del Faro
Italien
Mere end et år bruger appen
1. april 2024

The support is really good. I was talking to Ross, and I got replies and help very fast. Also very detailed answers to my questions. Well done and thank you!

Racketfy
Tyskland
8 måneder bruger appen
9. april 2024

Jennie helped me solve my ordering issue. I was very grateful for the help provided over many hours of trouble shooting. Once you learn your way around the app, it is a wonderful too for your ecommerce shop. I would reccomend Jennie for support if needed using Zopi. Thank you again Jennie. You have made my day.

Beautiful Stranger 2020
Australien
7 måneder bruger appen
11. marts 2024

I am writing to express my utmost appreciation for the exemplary service provided by the support team representatives- Mr.Leo of your company. Throughout my interactions with him, I have consistently experienced professionalism, efficiency, and a genuine commitment to resolving my inquiries.

Gift-n-Charm: Gifts for All Occasions
8 måneder bruger appen
10. april 2024

Vielen Dank an Roci für die tolle Hilfe! Sie war sehr freundlich und konnte meine Probleme schnell lösen. 5 Sterne für die nette Dame.

NobleDrop GbR
Tyskland
4 måneder bruger appen
31. marts 2024

The support staff is amazing and available with any issues present. My experience with Vivian from Zopi was exceptional. She was kind, knowledgeable and straight to the point and even pointed out what I should do to make it easier in the future with order fulfillment. Along with how she provided guides and images to assist me was highly beyond your normal support service! Thanks Vivian!

Ocean Rafts
Australien
5 måneder bruger appen
4. april 2024

Top Notch Support from Violette.
Thanks alot for the support!

Swiftwintek
Sverige
4 måneder bruger appen
3. februar 2024

Your support rep, Rocy cleared all the confusions I had regarding my unmapped products! Rocy showed me the step by step process on how to find my suppliers and remap them. Thanks so much for the support Rocy!

sheba'scloset
USA
Cirka et år bruger appen
7. april 2024

I would definitely recommend this app, the support is almost immediate and the person who assisted me helped me to the very last step. They even went as far as to find alternative suppliers for me when I could not find my own. I am really appreciate this.

Gift Boutique