Anmeldelser (2.304)

• 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 3 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
31. maj 2024

I have talked to Pauline for my questions. She was so kind and sweet. Also fast and helpful which is very important for me. It was good.

Choice Champs
Tyrkiet
Cirka en måned bruger appen
4. maj 2024

VIOLETTE was AMAZING!

So patient and kind, and able to help me solve my problem after many screenshots and questions.

Thank you!!!

My Dog Millie
3 måneder bruger appen
2. juni 2024

Zopi - AliExpress Dropshipping makes it effortless to discover, import, and manage products from AliExpress, Temu, and CJDropshipping on Shopify, automating orders and keeping inventory updated seamlessly.

Underwear Hero's Emporium
Italien
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
8. juni 2024

Really easy to use app, had a issue as I made a mistake when processing a order but Ross was amazing talked me through what i needed to do to rectify my mistake. Ross was very helpful and fast at responding to my questions.

All A Girl Needs
Storbritannien
6 dage bruger appen
7. april 2024

I would definitely recommend this app, the support is almost immediate and the person who assisted me helped me to the very last step. They even went as far as to find alternative suppliers for me when I could not find my own. I am really appreciate this.

Gift Boutique
Belgien
4 måneder bruger appen
5. april 2024

Zopi has been a game-changer for my dropshipping business. The user interface is super intuitive, making it easy to find and import products. Plus, their customer support is top-notch! When I have questions about order fulfillment, or anything, the live chat team responded quickly and walked me through the solution in no time. Highly recommend!

Sonic Bark
2 måneder bruger appen
6. juni 2024

Very supportive team and help you any time.
i really appreciate their help

Rose Mai Store
New Zealand
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
26. maj 2024

Karina and Ross helped me with my first order! It was a late night and Ross was still available in the morning to help me with processing my first order!

Babouche
23 dage bruger appen
27. maj 2024

Pauline was an amazing assist today in helping me to understand and correct errors on my storefront. She was very knowledgeable and patient with me. TEN MILLION STARS!!!

Collections by Char
3 måneder bruger appen
26. april 2024

Ross in customer service was wonderful and walked me through step by step in the Zopi app through chat to fix my problem. He was very patient and very informative. Thanks Ross!

The Curl Shop