Anmeldelser (2.303)

• 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 3 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
Redigeret 25. august 2019

It makes life much easier to upload the products.
No more guess work with items
Easier to control and import

CyberMarkt
FireApps svarede 15. oktober 2020

Hi there,

I'm Yung from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Ali Orders team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Ali Orders to serve you and meet your demand.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Ali Orders, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Regards,
Yung
Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team

8. februar 2023

12/10 she was the best customer support ive gotten in a while!! best employee ever!!!!

Snap Buy
8. marts 2023

Leo did a great job supporting me :)
Quick response time and great support. The support is taking the time to rly explain things

drcomfy
Schweiz
29. december 2022

very good suggestion. explain very clear. nice to talk with her. thanks for the support. all the contain very clear .

ladiestextile
Indien
25. juli 2022

Jag använde appen för att hitta bra produkter och hade svårt att kopla en till min webbplats men supporten var mycket hjälpsam.

Pure 20´s
Bulgarien
12. april 2023

Lillyy was superrrrr helpfull. She is <3 Helped me with setting up ali orders and gave me different tips that experts can give to help me set up my first store.

Thank you Lilly!

BabyRealm
Pakistan
15. maj 2023

customer service is very good,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Jake.Lucy.store
44 minutter bruger appen
8. december 2022

Great experience working with Vincent. Very helpful and encouraging on my drop shipping adventures. Would highly recommend this app.

SPA Merchandise
Redigeret 20. marts 2023

It is very easy to use. A must for dropshippers. Support is also very quick and reliable. Have it to get better sales.

Boutique di Luce
Tyrkiet
33 minutter bruger appen
15. juni 2022

daisy was amazing. i was going to delete the app because it was becoming confusing but she helped me with the process.

MiracleLenses
33 minutter bruger appen
FireApps svarede 16. juni 2022

Hi,

Thank you so much for your feedback and for choosing AliOrder

Your comments has been shared with our AliOrder Team. Feedback like yours is valued by every team member here and it gives us the movation to continue developing our AliOrder.

Thank again, and have a wonderful day!

Sincerely,