Anmeldelser (2.279)

• 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 3 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
31. marts 2024

As a beginner, I got very overwhelmed and confused with all I had to do to get my store started. I just realized tonight that there is a chat available for assistance. Vivian was my support agent during the chat and she has been so patient and helpful, answering each question one by one with the appropriate illustration to guide me.
I am really grateful for her!

Thanks again Vivian!

Feathers & Bliss
25. marts 2024

Rocy was UNBELIEVABLY helpful today. The app has been easy to integrate but I would rate it a 10/10 for the customer service I received. It was quick and incredibly detailed and helpful. It is so nice to get help from a human being that can instantly have access to your account and help answer your questions. Rocy was by far worth every penny I will pay for this app.

J. Ashley Goods
4. maj 2024

VIOLETTE was AMAZING!

So patient and kind, and able to help me solve my problem after many screenshots and questions.

Thank you!!!

My Dog Millie
9. juni 2024

Scarlet was super helpful and patient with me, I am new to dropshipping and this was my first order. She guided me step by step with tutorial videos. She is amazing!

LuXe Scrub Boutique
24. maj 2024

recommended this app. easy to use and if you are a little confused like me as a first time user of this app. you can rely on their customer service. they are very helpful and they instantly give you a respond and willing to help.

Portable Trendz
De Forenede Arabiske Emirater
Cirka en måned bruger appen
18. juni 2024

Great App and amazing customer service I had a few issues and an agent by the name of Vivian assisted me very Clear and Easy to understand super fast response speed I appreciate Zopi and the team

One Stop Shop
Jamaica
12 dage bruger appen
19. marts 2024

I want to give a HUGE shout out to Rocy from Zopi. Had it not been for this kind and very patient representative, my first order would still be sitting in a digital limbo. As a new store owner, I had some questions and concerns and Rocy made sure to explain every single detail and process in detail with screenshots and everything, ensuring that I understood it all. We did a few walk throughs and I was good to go. Thanks Zopi for having very professional and knowledgeable customer service reps!

My Companion Pet Company
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
19. marts 2024

Today i found myself need some help. I got in contact with support and right away the problem was fixed without lifting a finger. I highly recommend Zopi for you business.

King Queens e-commerce
26. april 2024

Ross in customer service was wonderful and walked me through step by step in the Zopi app through chat to fix my problem. He was very patient and very informative. Thanks Ross!

The Curl Shop
4 måneder bruger appen
1. april 2024

The support is really good. I was talking to Ross, and I got replies and help very fast. Also very detailed answers to my questions. Well done and thank you!

Racketfy