Rezensionen (2.266)

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 3 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
31. März 2024

The support staff is amazing and available with any issues present. My experience with Vivian from Zopi was exceptional. She was kind, knowledgeable and straight to the point and even pointed out what I should do to make it easier in the future with order fulfillment. Along with how she provided guides and images to assist me was highly beyond your normal support service! Thanks Vivian!

Ocean Rafts
Australien
5 monate mit der App
Bearbeitet am 1. Mai 2024

It isn't convenient to search one source at a time in order to then filter and sort by order number. If you could fix it to search both at the same time, that'd be the best. The inconvenience for me is having to search two sources and then cross-filtering the order or list count to determine trust worth sources and costs vs. value. Centralizing seemed like a game changer but I guess ill need to keep
looking
Update: the company reached out to take action on my feedback and implemented some changes to filters so you could look at both sources at the same time. Really impressed by the responsiveness

Beauty on Locke
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
FireApps hat geantwortet 23. April 2024

Dear Andrew,

We hope this message finds you well.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about our app. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you've encountered and appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this matter. Your feedback is valuable to us, and we are thrilled to hear that your experience has improved.

Please know that our team is committed to providing an exceptional service experience, and your satisfaction is our top priority. We are continually striving to enhance our app and services, and it is feedback like yours that helps us move in the right direction.

Should you have any further suggestions or need assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out. We are here for you.

Thank you once again for your trust and support. We look forward to serving you better with each update.

Warm regards,

The Zopi Support Team

13. Mai 2024

Jennie was great!

Hidden History's Shop
30 tage mit der App
5. April 2024

The support I have experienced has been wonderful. I truly appreciate the step by step help and quick response.

My Store
3 monate mit der App
23. April 2024

Beginner friendly, easy to use and free.

LooksPretty
Frankreich
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
1. April 2024

Il n'y pas d'autre application meilleur que Zopi,des genrs pour le service à la clientèle de qualité,professionnel comme le cas de Rocy,qui priorise avant tout le client pour connaitre son besoin et le suggérer de bonne solution.Je vous la recommande vivement

Mike Armstrong
3 monate mit der App
30. April 2024

I had trouble trying to fulfill an order and Rocy was so helpful in getting that sorted out and gave me simple and clear directions that solved the problem. Rocy was also so patient with me and very kind which made this interaction even more helpful!!!!

Sand Flare
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein monat mit der App
26. Mai 2024

Karina and Ross helped me with my first order! It was a late night and Ross was still available in the morning to help me with processing my first order!

Babouche