Gesamtbewertung
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 3 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
Bearbeitet am 15. April 2024

Thanks Violette for being so helpful. Your team always helps to clear any doubts whenever i face them.

SRC Outdoor Store
Malaysia
29 tage mit der App
3. Februar 2024

Your support rep, Rocy cleared all the confusions I had regarding my unmapped products! Rocy showed me the step by step process on how to find my suppliers and remap them. Thanks so much for the support Rocy!

sheba'scloset
Vereinigte Staaten
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
6. Mai 2024

Very nice chat support from Online Team

Tech Vibe
Portugal
5 monate mit der App
4. März 2024

Used this app to fulfill Ali express orders by listing them in shopify+ebay. Since this was my first time, i worked with Rocy from Zopi Customer Service. She understood my setups and helped me with the steps for fulfillment. Did not face any issue with this integration and fulfillment steps.

Ritzs Shop
13 tage mit der App
20. März 2024

Great app for dropshipping via AliExpress on Tiktok. Had a few issues setting things up but Scarlet was a great help and the whole process went smoothly with my first orders. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend!

My Store
Vereinigtes Königreich
27 tage mit der App
18. März 2024

Viollette was a great help with more than one question I had, thank you

MachoMove
Vereinigtes Königreich
4 monate mit der App
31. März 2024

As a beginner, I got very overwhelmed and confused with all I had to do to get my store started. I just realized tonight that there is a chat available for assistance. Vivian was my support agent during the chat and she has been so patient and helpful, answering each question one by one with the appropriate illustration to guide me.
I am really grateful for her!

Thanks again Vivian!

Feathers & Bliss
2 tage mit der App
20. Februar 2024

Scarlet: Thank You very much! because this process of November 2023 was for me difficult , i staying in stress for the problem for cancel or not cancel , but today . I feel great , I given 5 to Scarlet!

MAYRA AND COMPANY INC
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
19. Februar 2024

Rocy was great and looked deep into my issues and got everything corrected and made other recommendations to me.

Customized Merch
6 monate mit der App
20. März 2024

Scarlett helped me fix my issue on Zopi Dropshipping page on Shopify

Wave Walkers
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein monat mit der App