Gesamtbewertung
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 3 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
26. November 2023

Demasiados errores, ahora página en blanco, tengo que preparar pedidos y no puedo porque no aparece nada.
Anteriormente errores al importar productos.
Muy mal.

Squat Viral Shop
Spanien
30 tage mit der App
FireApps hat geantwortet 28. November 2023

¡Hola!

¡Gracias por enviar una reseña de nuestra aplicación! Valoramos sus comentarios y queremos abordar sus inquietudes.

Nuestro equipo se compromete a abordar cualquier inquietud o problema que pueda haber encontrado y uno de nuestros agentes se comunicó con usted para analizar sus comentarios con más detalle.

Con suerte, recibiremos noticias suyas para que podamos ofrecerle el apoyo que se merece.

¡Gracias por darnos una oportunidad y te deseamos todo lo mejor!

Atentamente,
El equipo de soporte de Zopi.

10. Dezember 2023

very complicated, i have been searching for 20 minutes on how to access the website

HomeHarbor Universe
17 minuten mit der App
FireApps hat geantwortet 12. Dezember 2023

Hi!

Thank you for submitting a review for our app, and sorry for the unwanted experience. We take the feedback from our customers very seriously in order to improve the service.

Our team is committed to addressing any concerns or issues you may have encountered and one of our agents has reached out to you to discuss your feedback in more detail.

Hopefully, we will hear back from you so that we can offer the support that you deserve.

The Zopi Support team

14. September 2023

Hard to test the app because the free plan does not include most features, the app is super super expensive, for $50/ month you can import only 500 products and monitor price & stock for only for 50 product. this means they charge $1 per product sync , it is extremely expensive, who can afford that ? other apps offer 5000 products with stock & price sync for the same price.

OfferToGo
Etwa 12 stunden mit der App
FireApps hat geantwortet 15. September 2023

Hi Soubhi!

Thank you for submitting a review for our app! We greatly appreciate your feedback as it helps us in enhancing the overall app experience for our users.

Our team is committed to addressing any concerns or issues you may have encountered. Rest assured, one of our agents will be reaching out to you shortly via email to discuss your feedback in more detail.

We value your input and look forward to hearing from you soon.

20. Februar 2024

Not impressed at all. I've just checked approx 50% of the 35 items listed on my shopify platform (after my first order set alarm bells ringing). Every item viewed so far will cost at least 20% more than the Zopi list price (the order that raised the alarm was +35%.

UK Home Automation
Vereinigtes Königreich
FireApps hat geantwortet 22. Februar 2024

Dear Customer,

We appreciate your review of our app and we apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced. We value the feedback from our customers and we strive to enhance our service.

Our team is dedicated to resolving any problems or difficulties you may have faced and we have verified that your issue has been forwarded to our Internal team. One of our representatives has contacted you to discuss your feedback in more depth.

We hope to receive a response from you so that we can provide you with the assistance you need.

Thank you for your trust and we wish you all the best!

Sincerely,
The Zopi Support team.

31. August 2023

This app didn’t ship my product to my customers and took my money

Flo Company
Norwegen
5 monate mit der App
FireApps hat geantwortet 2. September 2023

Hi Philip,

Thanks for submitting a review for Ali Orders. My apologies for any inconvenience that you've experienced. First, please accept my apology for any inconvenience or confusion caused by the app.

Per reviewing your account, it seems there is some misunderstanding regarding the shipping. Please note that the AO app does not provide shipping to the orders. It is through the process of placing orders in the AO app that the orders are passed through to the suppliers on AliExpress, and the orders will be shipped by the suppliers.

I saw that one of our agents has reached out to you. Since you are one of our subscribers, you will receive the dedicated support that you deserve.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks & Kind Regards,

14. September 2023

This app is terrible. What they don't tell you is that it doesn't work without the chrome extension, then you have to match the store email to the extension login for it to work. Then you have to wait countless hours for support which feels like a bot. In good faith, I bought the first month at 19.99 and within 15 minutes it wasn't going to function. I was then asked to wait 12 hours, then 24 hours and now it just doesn't work cause Ali Express had made changes. This has been a disaster and the worst part is support pointed to a url and told me I can't have a refund cause they don't do that. I think it's borderline criminal behavior and I will alert Shopify to these questionable terms.

Diamond Painting
Etwa 2 stunden mit der App
FireApps hat geantwortet 17. September 2023

Hi Chris,

Thanks for leaving a review for us! We take the feedback from our customers very seriously in order to improve the service.

Our team is committed to addressing any concerns or issues you may have encountered. It's a pleasure for us since you are still here (not many people did that after a bad first experience), and one of our agents has reached out to you to discuss your feedback in more detail.

We value your input and look forward to hearing from you soon.

9. August 2023

i have subscribe to one year basic plan i have incidentally uninstall the application
and after few weeks when i am tried to install they are again demand to approve basic plan for one year be careful it is fraud application
Evidence

Pakistan
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
FireApps hat geantwortet 10. August 2023

Hello Adeel,

Thanks for submitting a review for Ali Orders. My apologies for any inconvenience that you've experienced. However, please let me explain.

The reason the app asked you to re-authenticate the charge is that you had uninstalled the app, and then re-installed it. Please rest assured, the charge will not be doubled. In fact, the Shopify bill that you receive will only contain one subscription charge from Ali Orders. Hope this can clear out any misunderstanding.

Kind Regards,

19. Juni 2023

Waited for more than 5 hours for recieving the verification mail.. and contacted the help team many times with no reply

Filopa Store
Ägypten
3 monate mit der App
FireApps hat geantwortet 19. Juni 2023

Hi! This is Ryth from the Ali Orders team.

Here at Ali Orders we always try our best to deliver the best experience possible for all of our customers. Hopefully, we will hear back from you so that we can offer the support that you deserve, along with some useful tips and knowledge for your dropshipping business.

Bearbeitet am 19. Juni 2023

Customer service would not refund anything. saying there policy restricts it. only had the app for 3 hours and there are no UPC or GTIN information provided to attach to platforms. no products purchased or sold.

The I.T. spot