Rezensionen (2.279)

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 3 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
Bearbeitet am 19. März 2021

I’ve used this app Auto order does not work with this app when products are shipping to Uk with the issue about province They keep telling me issue is ali express when it’s there app but other softwares auto order works fine to ship to Uk via ali express The solution is your software needs to put other on province tab on ali express website and the seller will use postcode and address to ship products it’s simple as that

Online24-7 Shop
Vereinigtes Königreich
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
FireApps hat geantwortet 19. März 2021

Hi there,

Here's Daria from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Regarding to your concern, because AliExpress has made some updates in relation to auto fulfill orders , so our app cannot get the section as province to fulfill your orders, our Dev team is finding the root cause and try to update to fix the issue as soon as possible.

You are having an active chat with my colleague, please let them know if you need further support.

Daria

12. Mai 2022

hi my alidropship account wont link with aliexpress when ever i press "link to aliexpress" and then press authorize it keeps going to "Error Code: param-url.domain.not.match" with a authorization failed, how do i solve this

empirecoastal
Kanada
10 monate mit der App
FireApps hat geantwortet 17. Mai 2022

Hi Tanner,

This is Marry and we're deeply sorry for your unexpected experience with our app

Regarding to your concern, it's a known issue. For making it clear, AliExpress has made change recently and this affects our app as well, also this issue is related to AliExpress code, so we need more time to check, once it's done I will let you know soonest. Meanwhile you can import or fulfill your order normally because this issue is not affecting anything on these main functions

I have seen that my colleague is following your case, he gives you a clear explanation as well as solutions for your case, please kindly check and let him know if you need further support.

Marry

11. November 2023

billed for no reason

Ft.Brandz
2 tage mit der App
FireApps hat geantwortet 12. November 2023

Hi!

Thank you for submitting a review for our app, and sorry for the unwanted experience. We take the feedback from our customers very seriously in order to improve the service.

Please allow me to explain your concern, if I may. I would like to clarify that we are a third-party application of Shopify. This means that all payments for your subscription are processed through Shopify directly. As a result, Shopify is responsible for charging the full amount on your account when the subscription is activated.

Our team is committed to addressing any concerns or issues you may have encountered and one of our agents has reached out to you to explain your concern in more detail.

Hopefully, we will hear back from you so that we can offer the support that you deserve.

Thank you for giving us a chance and we wish you all the best!

Best regards,
The Zopi Support team

8. Februar 2023

Unreliable and also they lost my account details and they didnt accept I had 1 years account with them. All the job I had done lost and also the products connected with them.And this was to blackmail me to to start paying subscription for the app- DO NOT USE it will mess your shopify store

SalesWorm Co
8 monate mit der App
Bearbeitet am 24. Mai 2019

This app is essentially a reskinned Oberlo rip off. I typically wouldn't mind...

It is INCREDIBLY clunky, however. The only reason I am not switching back to oberlo is because I can't... Oberlo will only pick up orders that I imported with Oberlo, not any other apps.

When I am editing my imported items, often it won't save. For example I will write a whole paragraph description, then hop to the image tab to look at the item and come back to the description-- all gone. It slows me down a lot and it doesn't feel safe or comfortable working. I constantly copy any changes so I can paste it again because 4/5 times, it will disappear.

Wish you could edit the "item cost" value before you push to store, too.

When I import a product that's a single variant, the app adds an unnecessary variant, causing annoying issues.

I cannot reorder images, from the looks of it, either.

All of the above issues mean I need to clean the item up myself in Shopify after import.

There is no option to make "push to store" import the item in an unavailable state. I mean, the item will be avaliable on my store as soon as I push it-- it might be alright if the app let me fully edit what I need to, but it lacks many features so I need to import at a quiet time, and hope no customers see the ugly, unfinished product

Think that's all... Oh, quick mention to customer support. They're typically quick to reply, and pretty cute.

Yeah. I typically use Oberlo, this time I thought to mix it up and use something else... I regret every minute of it.

Blood Moon Gothic
5 monate mit der App
FireApps hat geantwortet 24. Mai 2019

Hi Marisa,

This is Ken from Ali Orders Customer Support team.

Thanks for your feedback, I did check it carefully and below are my comments:
- About the issue which have been missing your description was edited, we have checked and it's working fine though (Even in the Import List and Edit product section). We can check this issue for you, please help us to send the staff permission to email support@fireapps.io with Apps, Products and Orders access, we can check and get back to you with better result.
- Item cost: this is the price of your product on Ali Express, so we are not allowed to change this value. This value is only used to estimate profit and update new product price if you have turned on the option "Auto update price" in our app dashboard > on Product list.
- Our app allowed to checked/unchecked as well as change the position of your product image in Import list (before pushing to shop).  You only need to drag the image to the to the position where you want.
- About the product which don't have any variants on Ali Express but when you have pushed it to shop, it was showing. We are improving on this, and hopefully, it will be remained within 24 hours. We apologize for this inconvenience may have caused to your store.
- About the push and Unpublished product will be considered on our next version update, thanks for your opinion so so much.

Once again, on behalf of Ali Orders team, I would like to apologize for this situation which happened to your store.

And thanks for your opinion which helps us to improve our app function better in future.

If you have further request or concern, kindly help me to contact to our apps chat box, and I would love to follow up and help you.

Ken

16. April 2019

3 hours of my life wasted on a "customer support" that can't even navigate the app. It took the person ('Ken') literally 2 hours just to understand that I needed to un-fulfill an order. And of course I didn't receive any help. What a huge waste of time this app is. Also, it has all sorts of bugs. Stock numbers are updated randomly even though the option is turned off. We can't order from a single page, even though the option is there. And you can't even un-fulfill an item. So if there is a single error in the already fulfilled order, there is nothing you can do. I've never had such a bad experience with customer support in my life. Ali Orders, not even once.

TrendX.nl
Niederlande
5 monate mit der App
Bearbeitet am 9. Januar 2021

said free service yet they charged me and said this is limited to 7 days only . my lawyers said this is totally misleading they stole over $100.00 off me now Shopify ask them for a refund they refused to reply was not until i cc my lawyer did they reply ALI ORDERS IS A SCAM they dont push all your orders then when you complain they send you a link never explain or say its problem they are working on it but never fix the issue.. don't trust !!! FREE
Free
Import AliExpress products in 1-click Auto fulfill orders in 1-click Auto-update product stock and price Auto-select price for new products so they don't have free plan this is misleading!! they even have on there app FREE -7 DAY TRAIL again not clear . -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PREMIUM
$19/month
Everything in Free plan Bulk import products Bulk fulfill orders Merge products to push sales Solve AliExpress Captcha Affiliate API and lets now be honest with all your lies should we ann >>> ok cool pasing my complaints app not working again today same thing same response >> see all the colours are not important with the photos this will cost me so much time so what am I paying for this has been so much drama you keep sending to so team that never fix it never reply so please don't respond with the same thing bet you do. FireApps - Premium Apps for Shopify Stores sent Today at 17:29
i've forwarded all concerns to our dev team to check and will give you an answer asap.
You sent Today at 17:30
asap FireApps - Premium Apps for Shopify Stores sent Today at 17:30
please keep patience, we're checking it for you and put it on the highest priority as you can see again what am i PAYING FOR ? SCAM!! THEY STOLE MONEY BECAUSE THEY NEVER OFFERED OR GIVEN ME THE SERVICE I PAID THIS IS WHY I AM TAKING THEM TO COURT !!! THEY REFUSE TO DO THE RIGHT THING MY LAWYERS ARE NOW on top of this shopify have asked them to refund me they refused to reply until i said i was going to sue them!! i will past that email shopify sent me saying they will try again ... so don't believe fireapps fake lies!!! Updated what they said blackmail much and Shopify said they never contacted them 4th January 2021
Hi Andrew, We're sorry for all inconveniences that caused to you. As per check, I see that you have uninstalled the app and left a negative reviews on shopify. Once again, we deeply apologize for all unfortunate experiences Could you please give us a favor to remove that negative review on shopify and give us one chance supporting you? After discussion with our team and manager, we decide to contact Shopify and will refund for your latest app billing as our truly apology. Please consider and let us know your decision if you accept our apology and remove that reviews

Gaysfashion.com
FireApps hat geantwortet 30. Dezember 2020

Hi there,

I'm Anna from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team and we are truly sorry for this inconvenience caused.

There are two main issues as following:

1. App charges issue, we are now offering two plans including Free and Premium plan with 7 trial day. As I have checked your account on Shopify partner and seen that you chose your Ali Order paid plan with 19.0 on August 29th 2020 and until Dec 12th 2020, you uninstalled our app (https://prnt.sc/wdflzw). From the time when you approved charge for paid plan with 19.0 on August 29th 2020, you have spent two billing on September and October. In conclusion, there was no double charge.

2. Deleted products issue, because of synchronization system, the error sometimes happens, as we have checked your case and seen that you are having an active chat with my colleague and they are fixing your issue as soon as possible, please let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards
Anna

30. Juni 2022

competley useless support, app is full of bugs, constantly tell us for over a month that an update is being launched in a few days - every time a lie. super basic functionality doesnt even work like showing cost of product in the profit loss chart (which then only shows revenue and no profit making it useless). will be switching to another app soon, this company is a shables how its run, crap apps like this should not be launched until they work properly

Cheap Snow Gear
10. September 2022

this app is completey poorly designed, basic stuff doesnt work like replacing out of stock products and your whole product description is wiped, it doesnt work and is unusable.

Rugged Motorbike Jeans
13. Juli 2022

absolutely stupidly developed, basic functionality missing, key functions missing like replacing out of stock products (wipes description), no sales chart showing profit or costs, clunky, full of bugs and terrible slow support that does nothing to fix the dumb stuff in this app

Wooden Earth