Reseñas (2.298)

Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 90% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 6% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
8 de junio de 2024

I have struggled with Zopi since the onset and the amount of features for the free version is less than attractive, however, the customer service is always on point to walk me through any issues that I have had and Ross, in particular, stands out as a shining star of this app with his kindness, knowledge, and willingness to get things done

Nana's Treasures
2 meses usando la aplicación
4 de junio de 2024

I am just getting started out with Zopi. I was having some errors and used the chat support. I was chatting with Ross who gave me all the help I needed and I am so happy that he had all the answers for my technical problems! Thanks Ross, and thanks Zopi for the service!

Radiant Mama Collective
Nueva Zelanda
2 de junio de 2024

Give Vivian from tech support a huge raise she helped me fast and saved me money and even explained how to fix the issue in the future!

Green Mountain Printing
18 de junio de 2024

Ross has offered perfect help, from beginning till the end, very through help and was more than perfect

Blitz schnell
Alemania
13 de junio de 2024

The app is very easy to use. I had the privilege to chat with Minn this morning. She was AWESOME. Helpful, patient, knowledgeable and walked me through everything I needed know how to do. She should be a trainer if not already one. You are lucky to have someone as efficient as Minn.

Seller sync
2 meses usando la aplicación
9 de abril de 2024

Jennie helped me solve my ordering issue. I was very grateful for the help provided over many hours of trouble shooting. Once you learn your way around the app, it is a wonderful too for your ecommerce shop. I would reccomend Jennie for support if needed using Zopi. Thank you again Jennie. You have made my day.

Beautiful Stranger 2020
7 meses usando la aplicación
7 de junio de 2024

Awesome job! Very informative. Helped me solve me problem and taught me something new.

Mailbox Money Mall
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
20 de junio de 2024

Vivian was a missive help, very friendly and great at communicating what i needed to do to fix every issue I have been having, it made me feel like i am more then getting my moneys worth with Zopi! Zopi is also really easy to use.

BUTTERFLYCOMBSAU
27 días usando la aplicación
4 de junio de 2024

The assistance Vivian was available to understand my needs and she solved my issue in few minutes. I really recommend Zopi to work with.

*TIBA'S*
Canadá
3 meses usando la aplicación
12 de junio de 2024

efore I contacted the Zopi support, I completely lost on what do and not to do. But after chatting with Clara, everything finally made sense and I was able to move with everything.

Inspirational Blessings