Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 89% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 6% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
3 de febrero de 2024

Your support rep, Rocy cleared all the confusions I had regarding my unmapped products! Rocy showed me the step by step process on how to find my suppliers and remap them. Thanks so much for the support Rocy!

sheba'scloset
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
30 de diciembre de 2023

I'm very impressed with the Zopi App. I have been using it a few weeks and have to say it makes my drop-shipping business straightforward. I have of course had to get used to some aspects of the process but with the prompt, professional and extremely fast and helpful help desk feature every question i have needed answered has been done, Today i dealt with the amazing Nim who yet again came to my rescue and clearly explained how to remedy my issue, Nim has been there when i needed her the last few days and has always explained the process clearly and i cant thank her enough.

Cmrf Products
Irlanda
25 días usando la aplicación
11 de diciembre de 2023

i had a problem importing products into my store, but Minn from support team was amazing! helped with every question i've had, even suggested more features that i didn't know about, knowing i'll always have their support, thank you!

Fennecshop
Israel
5 meses usando la aplicación
14 de enero de 2024

To be honest I wasn't sure about this app. I had tried a few apps before and couldn't get the sourcing and fulfillment correct. I will say this app seems to work so far. I believe I will be staying with them. Mainly because of the support I received from their customer service agent (Pauline). It is not often that you come across customer service reps who go above and beyond to help you. When I come across exceptional customer service I stay there. The fact that I am writing a review should speak for itself. This is probably the 4th review I have ever written in my life and I'm 36. It takes alot for me to actually want to write a review. I would like to say thank you again Pauline.

Next Gen Game Gear
21 días usando la aplicación
4 de diciembre de 2023

I worked with Jeannie today and she was amazing! She helped me with a difficult order and without her assistance it would not have been completed. A very wonderful experience. She was patient, thorough and understanding. I hope to work with her again if I ever experience a technical issue. She's great!

FitBabee
11 meses usando la aplicación
29 de noviembre de 2023

Loved! I needed help, and I got it FAST! My mother tongue is Portuguese, and i have my shopify store for a month, was having a hard time!
I started as free, but in the same day i changed to 150 products a month, because it is pretty easy with the app.
They do have a patience to guide us. and now ... finally i can see the light in the end of the tunel, LOL.
A really special thanks to Rocy!
Rocy thank you so much, because i did not know where to start my questions, i felt like you holded my hand and guided me . You asked If i know how to map, if know how to search for similar, and so much more. Very gratefull.

FEMESSE
Brasil
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
20 de diciembre de 2023

The service in the chat support is awesome. Usually I find answers in Google and YouTube before reaching out to support desks, but Zopi's team have gone out of their way to make sure I get a quick solution to doubts I couldn't figure out elsewhere. Today Nim was extremely helpful and kind. I feel they got my back in case I brake or mess anything.

The Stuff Box
México
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
2 de diciembre de 2023

Clara had helped me get through all the steps where I didn't know what to do with my very first order from a customer from Australia. I didn't know that Temu doesn't ship items there and was lost how to remap the product.
Clara helped me step by step, with all the screenshots and typing to connect with me. I was super impress with her service. Thank you Clara and her team! Welldone!

Zabb Sunday
Canadá
3 meses usando la aplicación
25 de enero de 2024

I extremely recommend this app for everyone doing DSP it has a various amount of sites just like Temu, Ali express and the staff are amazing. I would like to thank Rocy for her time answering my questions as a beginner who needed some guidance, as she managed give the answers at a fast time without being delayed.

TrendSpot
Baréin
10 días usando la aplicación
29 de diciembre de 2023

These people are amazing. I had a major issue with an order, and they helped me every step of the way. The Customer Service is top-notch. The app itself is also excellent. It's worth the purchase. This is your sign to get this app.

Radiance