Avaliações (2.296)

Classificação geral
4,8
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 90% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 6% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
12 de junho de 2024

efore I contacted the Zopi support, I completely lost on what do and not to do. But after chatting with Clara, everything finally made sense and I was able to move with everything.

Inspirational Blessings
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
Data de edição: 18 de junho de 2024

I was supported by Jennie, who guided me around the platform, advised me in how to complete an order process, we still have some issues but Jennie has reassured me the Dev team will advise further.
Thank you for your help.

Kawaii Snuggle Co.
Reino Unido
19 dias usando o app
31 de março de 2024

The support staff is amazing and available with any issues present. My experience with Vivian from Zopi was exceptional. She was kind, knowledgeable and straight to the point and even pointed out what I should do to make it easier in the future with order fulfillment. Along with how she provided guides and images to assist me was highly beyond your normal support service! Thanks Vivian!

Ocean Rafts
Austrália
5 meses usando o app
15 de abril de 2024

i Definity recommend this app as a small business owner, my team has been nothing but helpful and knowledgeable. Thank you so much because I was so scared for the first order, but they helped me the whole process. And the order was successful. Thank you Clara.

Eboniz Rose
4 meses usando o app
19 de abril de 2024

Your customer service representative Rocy. Who took extra time out of her to day to fulfill my needs and the customers. I was impressed at her fast response time and her willingness to help me. Everything was easy. Thank you

Connect Teck
4 meses usando o app
7 de maio de 2024

Vivian from Zopi was great. She was helpful with my issue and even helped me work out what i should do so the issue doesnt come up again.

iPad Kiddos
Austrália
19 dias usando o app
30 de abril de 2024

I had trouble trying to fulfill an order and Rocy was so helpful in getting that sorted out and gave me simple and clear directions that solved the problem. Rocy was also so patient with me and very kind which made this interaction even more helpful!!!!

Sand Flare
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
13 de maio de 2024

Minn was very kind and patient, she helped me with my order fulfilment issues. There is always someone to help if you have any issues with Drop shipping.

Gesture Gifts
Reino Unido
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
16 de abril de 2024

i was confused about some of the features however when i used their onsite chat box, Ross was very knowledgeable and made sure to teach me what i need to know! definately trying out this service!

Cloudy Pig
3 meses usando o app
9 de junho de 2024

Scarlet was super helpful and patient with me, I am new to dropshipping and this was my first order. She guided me step by step with tutorial videos. She is amazing!

LuXe Scrub Boutique