Helhetsomdöme
  • 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 3 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
5 maj 2020

Excellent app by far, and i have tried a few! This has not let me down in any way. Quick to install without error, and efficient import. I certainly would suggest this app for aliexpress.

Simplee Direct
Storbritannien
Ungefär 13 timmar användning av appen
FireApps svarade 15 oktober 2020

Hi there,

This is Andy from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Orders. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Orders, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips to have your business getting better and better.

Regards,
Andy
Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team

4 april 2020

The app is great, the delivery time is not that good. For dropshippers this is bad! If you improve the delivery time this app will be amazing!

DUINSHOPIN
12 dagar användning av appen
12 april 2023

Дуже хороша підтримка, зручна платформа для пошуку товару, і приємний дизайн.

ALTER WATCH
Frankrike
18 augusti 2022

I used this app to switch my sourcing. It was extremely helpful and made the process super simple. Plus the Support team is amazing!

eRoyalMart.co
Ungefär 11 timmar användning av appen
28 mars 2023

Amazing app! very much time saving.
It can save businesses a lot of time and effort by providing them with data and insights that would otherwise take hours to gather manually. However, it's important to keep in mind that no app can guarantee success on its own - it's ultimately up to the user to use the insights provided by the app effectively in their business strategy.

Birken Star
Storbritannien
29 mars 2023

thats a good app

FAVE HALE
Pakistan
19 november 2018

The application works fine between the drop shippers and my shop. The only downside is Ali doesn't have all the art supplies I need for my shop.

ArtistsStudio
12 dagar användning av appen
6 augusti 2019

I use this app instead of Oberlo. Paying $29 per month to Oberlo does'nt interest me. Ali Orders platform is easy to understand.
Thx

The Wholesale Price Store
Kanada
8 dagar användning av appen
19 april 2019

Very helpful app. I used this to import products to my store. It is a little slow in importing and you need to double check a few things but overall I would recommend this app.

Creative Kitty Designs
7 dagar användning av appen
FireApps svarade 2 maj 2019

Thank for your feedback. We're improving the speed when import product to Shopify.

17 november 2019

It seems great, but I am still learning how to use it. I'm sure it will be 5 stars down the road, when I learn all of the options

Kashmir Ridge