Helhetsomdöme
  • 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 3 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
28 mars 2024

So far so good. I hope to grow with Zopi. Time will tell. I will say this, I just had a couple of encounters with customer service because I am new at Zopi and Shopify and my experience with both of them was pleasant. My problems were solved I had no issue with their customer service skills. Jennie, the second representative, was incredible and very knowledgeable. If I run into a problem and then find myself in need of assistance with Zopi...I hope I run into Jennie again. ( :-) for Jennie)

Deliver Me This...
4 dagar användning av appen
30 december 2023

I'm very impressed with the Zopi App. I have been using it a few weeks and have to say it makes my drop-shipping business straightforward. I have of course had to get used to some aspects of the process but with the prompt, professional and extremely fast and helpful help desk feature every question i have needed answered has been done, Today i dealt with the amazing Nim who yet again came to my rescue and clearly explained how to remedy my issue, Nim has been there when i needed her the last few days and has always explained the process clearly and i cant thank her enough.

Cmrf Products
Irland
4 månader användning av appen
29 mars 2024

Rocy was extremely knowledgeable about the order process and quick to respond. Helped to solve my order issue and walked me through the entire process. Very helpful!

Sweet Magnolia Mae
26 dagar användning av appen
3 april 2024

Was very patient and responded quickly to my messages as compared to others that take 5-10 min. Nice chat Scarlet

Inovex
2 månader användning av appen
29 mars 2024

Ross was very helpful in helping fix several problems for me. I am very grateful for his help.

Mudd and Mischief
10 månader användning av appen
17 mars 2024

Please thank Clara,
She was so kind and so very helpful. She took her time and told me in detail what to do and made sure that I did it correctly. She made me feel like she wanted me to succeed in what I wanted to do. Clara, made me feel I am not alone and that there is someone there at all times to help me out. I am very happy and please.

Moda Chic
6 dagar användning av appen
11 februari 2024

Rocy the Zopi agent who was helping me was so very kind patient and knowledgeable with me. she walked me step by step and knew exactly how to direct me for all my needs! 10/10 service

MimisCrystals
3 månader användning av appen
Redigerat 9 april 2024

I have been using tips app since I started with shopify, of the three that I am using, this is the best one. Scarlet has helped me a lot.

Elemental
Mexiko
20 dagar användning av appen
5 april 2024

The support has been fantastic. Ross was very patient with me, clearly laid out possible remedies with clear instructions (and even pictures, showing how to resolve the issue).

Smooth Sale Shop
8 dagar användning av appen
20 februari 2024

Scarlet: Thank You very much! because this process of November 2023 was for me difficult , i staying in stress for the problem for cancel or not cancel , but today . I feel great , I given 5 to Scarlet!

MAYRA AND COMPANY INC