Helhetsomdöme
22 november 2023

boa

Fast Dropz
Portugal
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
24 januari 2024

Ainda não utilizei o App, mas estou muito grata pelo atendimento das pessoas no whatsapp. Em todas as minhas dúvidas e dificuldades elas tem sido excelentes.

Maia Treasures
Brasilien
En dag användning av appen
7 december 2023

The app had glitches and I don't find it very user friendly. It's easier to understand the product when viewed originally on AliExpress. The customer service is amazing though.

ShoppersMarket
5 dagar användning av appen
18 oktober 2023

min gayet iyi bir konuşmacıydı yardımcı oldu bana

MrEsim.shop
Storbritannien
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
5 juli 2022

I am using the app for drop shipping. I like the old oberlo better, easier to use. The customer service rep was Wonderful!! Thank you Daisy!

The Blaack Maverick Haberdashery
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen
20 augusti 2022

App has glitches...but david from support was very helpfull... app didnt want to place orders at all .

coolstitchshoes
Förenade Arabemiraten
Mer än ett år användning av appen
10 augusti 2020

I dont really understand why i have to import goods from Ali order when i have already aliexpress dropshipping

Pay Less For More Value
Singapore
10 månader användning av appen
FireApps svarade 18 augusti 2020

Hi Henry,

I'm Raymond from FireApps Customer Support Team, and thanks for your feedback.

Ali Orders will save you time and effort, make your dropshipping business more efficient to scale bigger than ever before. It help dropshippers import products easily from AliExpress to their drop shipping store and fulfill orders automatically with just a few clicks.

Furthermore, Ali Orders will help your drop shipping with ease
- 1-Click to import products from AliExpress with ePacket filter.
- Built-in product info editor: edit title, price, tags, category, images and more.
- Add product variants to your current store and link them up instantly.
- Auto-update price & stock with advanced pricing rules.

I hope above statements can answer your wondering.

If you have any concern, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io

Regards,
Raymond

Redigerat 1 december 2018

I am in love! Ive tried 2 other apps similar to this one, but this one takes the crown. The 1st one I tried had cool features, but it was super slow and laggy on my computer and it would let me select epacket at the checkout. The second one worked great! No lag, easy imports, but... It lacked so many other features like auto-update price and other automation features that really help. This app does it all and it is exactly what ive been searching for.

There is just 1 problem tho that keeps me from rating it 5 stars. I tried to edit the variation pricing from the app and it wouldnt change it in my store and it makes me question whether or not it would do it automatically if the price changes on ali

wristmas
8 månader användning av appen
22 juni 2022

I use this app for all my fulfillment needs. But it cost too much for premium. I would prefer to use the most features for free.

DEKABR SHOES
5 månader användning av appen
FireApps svarade 23 juni 2022

Hi,

Thank you so much for your feedback and for choosing AliOrder

Your comments has been shared with our AliOrder Team. Feedback like yours is valued by every team member here and it gives us the movation to continue developing our AliOrder.

Thank again, and have a wonderful day!

Sincerely,

AliOrder Team

29 december 2018

I have downloaded and added this app to my shop, BetterReseller, yesterday. So far it is working nicely, the products are exactly how they are in AliExpress. I would love if the app would have Mozilla Firefox support also, as I had to download Google Chrome just for this app ( I dislike Chrome for privacy reasons). I will open my shop in few days, all I hope is that the products will be synchronized fully, as the app promises, and that my customers will actually get their orders. I would give this app 5 stars, but it lacks Firefox support.

BetterReseller