Ali Orders AliExpress Dropship

Ali Orders AliExpress Dropship

by FireApps - Premium Apps

Oberlo Alternative, Import Products, Integrated Ali Reviews

Blindly Shop

To let all the people know. do not install Ali orders. its a joke at least for now. it does not work properly. does not track inventory. does not follow pricing rules half the time. cannot override products as it doesn't do it properly. in-stock items show as totally out of stock after publishing. out of stock items shows as 100s are in stock. It does not take inputs saved mostly so if you don't publish right away it is lost. It cannot assign to the collection as it does not synchronize with aliexpress. Basically, nothing works properly. I have been asking these guys for a fix with screenshots and all for three weeks now. gave them access to my store and still nothing. they ask the same dam questions every day and send the same replays every day. still asking for the same thing that I provided 3 weeks ago and after that again. First of all, make some reliable and working app then rip off customers. maybe it is a way to provide easy transfer from oberlo offering all free features and low pricing once you are here all changes and you are doomed. They did the exact thing with Ali reviews.Their next target will be ali orders I am sure about that. now I am trying to get back to oberlo and dump all fire apps. but with so many products it's difficult. I think that's what these people want so they can say they have upgraded the app and new pricing screw old customers you will be forced to pay more or quit. Friends, please stay away from there. I am speaking from experience.

Look Gorgeous

This app is horrible & I would recommend anyone to be extremely cautious of using it. It's a beautifully designed app however the functionality of it is very poor. You'll waste a lot of time using it. Do not use it!!!

May 31, 2020

Hi Tom,

I'm Raymond from FireApps Customer Support Team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience may caused to your store.

For your case, issue was forwarded to Development team to check and fix it. Could you please re-install our app, and give us a chance to support you with high priority ?

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Armor iCases

I imported a product to my store but after a couple hours the variants decrease from 90 to 50. I asked for help and they tried to help (which I was grateful for) but didn't solve the problem. I then asked for help again and they said they would bring me to their solutions team and I have been waiting ever since. Losing a lot of sales

May 24, 2020

Hello Benjamin,

Here's Raymond from FireApps Customer Support Team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Regarding your concern, we actually forwarded it to our Development team, and they are working on it that may cause a delay to you.

We really appreciate your patience, and since we are having an active live chat, please help to reply on it to me.

T I A - N O V A

Awful app that doesn't work properly, clicking on import buttons with nothing happening and support can't understand English. Have to ask 3 or 4 times so they can get the right canned answer by accident. I'm surprised this even exists on Shopify...

May 4, 2020

Hi Radu,

This is Raymond from the FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience may caused to your store.

I would like to inform you that reported issue has been fixed, and I am also following up with you via email for a faster response.

Look forward to hearing your reply.

Heyy Brasil

Desinstalei o app e continua a cobrar, gostaria que resolvessem essa questão, o quanto antes. Aguardo!

April 19, 2020

Hi there,

I'm Raymond from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience may caused to you.

As I have checked your account on our Shopify system, and see that you installed our app on November 12th, 2019, and then uninstalled our app on March 25th, 2020.

Please be advised that you have to uninstall our app, then the subscription will be canceled as well, and you won't be charged on next billing.

For more detail can be found here: https://help.fireapps.io/en/articles/2001251-how-to-cancel-quit-terminate-pause-fireapps-subscription

If you have any further concern, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io

Best Regards,

KiXiT

THAT IS A NEGATIVE ONE STAR RATING! DO NOT USE THIS APP IT DOES NOT AUTO FULFILL ANYTHING AND DOES NOT NOTIFY YOU WHEN A PRODUCT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE SO YOU SELL IT TO FIND THAT IT NO LONGER IS THERE THEN YOU HAVE TO FIND THE ITEM AT THE RIGHT PRICE TO MAKE A PROFIT! I NOW HAVE TO REFUND OVER A $1000 TO MY CUSTOMERS AND IT'S QUITE EMBARASSING NOT HAVING WHAT THEY ORDERED. I WANT THIS APP GONE AND OFF OF MY SHOPIFY PROFILE. HOW DO I REMOVE IT AND THE CHROME EXTENSION? FOLKS READ WHAT I WROTE TO CUSTOMER SERVICE AND HAVE GOTTEN NO RESPONSE FROM YET....

Hi yeah, how come your system doesn't notify me when certain products I imported to my store through you are no longer available? I thought that you kept track of whether or not it was in stock? Also why do I have so much trouble locating the products I loaded to purchase for dropshipping? I have unfortunately and regretfully put my store on pause and it is not open now because I HAD TO DELETE EVERY PRODUCT IN MY STORE because not one of the original supplier stores could be found again whose products I had originally pushed to my store... like what is the purpose of this app? Why did you not notify me that the products I loaded through your app were no longer available? ANOTHER THING is that YOU DO NOT AUTO FULFILL ANY ORDERS either! That's all just false! Do you know what AUTO FULFILL means? It means I don't have to order anything. It means my customer orders and their items are purchased and their address is entered for the delivery of those items AUTOMATICALLY... USING THIS SERVICE HAS CAUSED ME ALOT OF PROBLEMS AND IT IS ALL A BIG LIE! YOU DON'T STAND UP TO YOUR CLAIM AND SHOULD BE PUT OUT OF BUSINESS FOR ALL THE EXTRA WORK AND BACKLOG I HAVE SUFFERED BECAUSE I TRUSTED YOUR APP TO DO WHAT IT WAS SUPPOSED TO DO! I am probably going to miss the Cyber Monday sales opportunity too. You will be hearing from my UCC Attorneys soon!

!!!!ATTENTION!!!!

I am looking at these reviews and the dates on these good reviews have been altered! I see the same companies and the same 5 star reviews that were there when I downloaded this app 7-8 months ago! Those reviews were not left in November of 2019 I assure you that. Go see if any of these stores exist... then you'll see the trickery! These are just some of the stores I remember seeing the same reviews from MONTHS AGO... Cashmere Ridge, Clothes Attic, King N Queens, StylzMallz, Claire, Showbizify

December 5, 2019

Hi There,

I'm Johnson from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience may caused to your store.

Unluckily you have not replied to my follow-up via 3 emails previously, so I could not help you better. Therefore, I would like to rewrite it here in case you have any chance to see it.

1/ Other fulfillment programs in general, and our fulfillment program in particular only can help you to save the consuming time by filling your customer's information to your orders (make sure they've left full information needed). None of existing apps can let customer orders, their purchased items, and their addresses are entered for the delivery automatically because supplier always wants to take a look, and check it again before fulfilling to make sure that everything is fine.

If you want, I surely can make a note to our Business Development team to consider about this idea in the future version.

2/ About notification function, I would like to inform you that the progress of checking and updating product status will be proceeded daily. However, in order to keep servers working in peak performance, and ensure all the things stable, we have optimized the process to be better. Each store daily will be updated with:
- ALL products which are having orders.
- 50 oldest products without order

More details can be found here from our Help Center in case you missed it: https://help.fireapps.io/en/articles/3378742-will-my-product-info-be-updated

3/ All reviews you are seeing in Shopify store here are real reviews from our existing customers, and there is no way to make fake reviews.

If you have any concern, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io.

RaceCube

THIS APP IS THE WORTS, DON'T USE IT, when you order with this app it register only 40% of the order you place, so if you are not VERY CAREFUL you might pay 2 times for the same order. then tracking code auto update doesn't work cause ofc as i said it doesn't sync orders..so you have to do it manually, fullfillment barely work, when you partially refund a customer for an item the app doesn't even register it, or if you just refund a customer it doesn't register it so you have to keep attention cause otherwise you will place the order, this app just create so much confusion, everytime out of sync, it actually MAKE YOU LOSE MONEY, funny part eh? i would never go in my life with autofullfillment package for 29$ month, THERE IS NO REASON TO USE THIS APP AND NOT OBERLO, only reason is if oberlo doesn't let you import a product, then i m sorry, this app is litteraly shit

November 12, 2019

Hi Jimmy,

I'm Johnson from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience may caused to you.

Actually I tried to follow up with you 3 times without response, so I am going to do it again via our existing live chat for better response, and look forward to hearing from you soon.

If you have any concern later, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io

Have a great day.

Zisto

SO BAD... DO NOT TRUST IT. Does not offer text message confirmations, when I push a product I get shipping places like "China9" or "Russia6". then the variants are so messed up. I tried fixing it all and when i tried to purchase from my own store it would say the product is unavailable or sold out or "could not find SKU number." DO NOT TRUST THIS APP... GO WITH OBERLO

November 12, 2019

Hi Austin,

My name is Lynn from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am sincerely sorry for the trouble you met.

Regarding your concern, Raymond from our team has supported you via live chat, so would you mind to follow up the issue with him directly for better response?

Hope it will be solved soon.

Thank you for your patience, and have a great day.

Lynn

ShopDeally

The worst app I have ever used. The support for the app is terrible. Orders I placed for my customer were sent to wrong address. I set the "shipping from origin" to USA, However, when my customer ordered, even though the order showed shipping from USA, it was shipping from China. Do not use this app.

September 21, 2019

Hi there,

This is Lynn from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am sincerely sorry for the trouble you met.

Firstly, I did check from our chat system, and found that Petey provided explanation to you in a previous chat that our Ali Orders app can only help you fulfill the information on AliExpress (AE) -> order the item for you, then sync the information from AE to Ali Orders app (and your Shopify store as well). That means our Ali Orders app could not manage about the shipping matter. It belongs to your AE's supplier, and out of our support scope.

Besides, since you did re-install our app, please feel free to contact us if you have any further concerns on this.

Lynn

MelaninGirlsRock

So I decided to mix it up with some of my stores from Oberlo. It has been a nightmare. When I place my orders from Ali Express the orders do not auto-populate and I am forced to enter order numbers manually. The customer service reps are clueless and keep giving me the wrong answers. The app is decent but it is just little issues here and there. I have to slow my orders down because I cannot enter order numbers manually and the sad part is nobody really knows how to fix the issue.

August 21, 2019

Hi Eddy,

I'm Johnson from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for any inconvenience may have caused to you.

Actually I've followed up on your ticket 3 times in last 3 days, but there was no response from your side. Also it is good to know that my colleague, Anna, is working with you currently, and hopefully we will figure out a resolution at the earliest.

Previous 1 3