Ali Orders AliExpress Dropship

Ali Orders AliExpress Dropship

by FireApps

Import product, fulfill orders. Oberlo, Dser Alternative

Gaysfashion.com

said free service yet they charged me and said this is limited to 7 days only . my lawyers said this is totally misleading they stole over $100.00 off me now Shopify ask them for a refund they refused to reply was not until i cc my lawyer did they reply ALI ORDERS IS A SCAM they dont push all your orders then when you complain they send you a link never explain or say its problem they are working on it but never fix the issue.. don't trust !!! FREE
Free
Import AliExpress products in 1-click Auto fulfill orders in 1-click Auto-update product stock and price Auto-select price for new products so they don't have free plan this is misleading!! they even have on there app FREE -7 DAY TRAIL again not clear . -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PREMIUM
$19/month
Everything in Free plan Bulk import products Bulk fulfill orders Merge products to push sales Solve AliExpress Captcha Affiliate API and lets now be honest with all your lies should we ann >>> ok cool pasing my complaints app not working again today same thing same response >> see all the colours are not important with the photos this will cost me so much time so what am I paying for this has been so much drama you keep sending to so team that never fix it never reply so please don't respond with the same thing bet you do. FireApps - Premium Apps for Shopify Stores sent Today at 17:29
i've forwarded all concerns to our dev team to check and will give you an answer asap.
You sent Today at 17:30
asap FireApps - Premium Apps for Shopify Stores sent Today at 17:30
please keep patience, we're checking it for you and put it on the highest priority as you can see again what am i PAYING FOR ? SCAM!! THEY STOLE MONEY BECAUSE THEY NEVER OFFERED OR GIVEN ME THE SERVICE I PAID THIS IS WHY I AM TAKING THEM TO COURT !!! THEY REFUSE TO DO THE RIGHT THING MY LAWYERS ARE NOW on top of this shopify have asked them to refund me they refused to reply until i said i was going to sue them!! i will past that email shopify sent me saying they will try again ... so don't believe fireapps fake lies!!! Updated what they said blackmail much and Shopify said they never contacted them 4th January 2021
Hi Andrew, We're sorry for all inconveniences that caused to you. As per check, I see that you have uninstalled the app and left a negative reviews on shopify. Once again, we deeply apologize for all unfortunate experiences Could you please give us a favor to remove that negative review on shopify and give us one chance supporting you? After discussion with our team and manager, we decide to contact Shopify and will refund for your latest app billing as our truly apology. Please consider and let us know your decision if you accept our apology and remove that reviews

December 30, 2020

Hi there,

I'm Anna from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team and we are truly sorry for this inconvenience caused.

There are two main issues as following:

1. App charges issue, we are now offering two plans including Free and Premium plan with 7 trial day. As I have checked your account on Shopify partner and seen that you chose your Ali Order paid plan with 19.0 on August 29th 2020 and until Dec 12th 2020, you uninstalled our app (https://prnt.sc/wdflzw). From the time when you approved charge for paid plan with 19.0 on August 29th 2020, you have spent two billing on September and October. In conclusion, there was no double charge.

2. Deleted products issue, because of synchronization system, the error sometimes happens, as we have checked your case and seen that you are having an active chat with my colleague and they are fixing your issue as soon as possible, please let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards
Anna
Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team

magic moon

Worst app i ever used , they didn´t gave me tracking code ,so i can´t get my money from the order im very mad.

December 27, 2020

Hi there,

This is Matthew from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team and we are truly sorry for this inconvenience caused.

Regarding to your concern as tracking code, after you fulfill order successful by Ali Orders app, the order status will be changed to Order Placed and added the Ali Orders No. To get the tracking code update, simply follow these steps in this instruction article (https://support.fireapps.io/en/article/how-to-get-tracking-code-update-1lxv8ih/)

Moreover, we have recently built a tool to help you link with your Aliexpress account to get the tracking code automatically.

Could you please consider to re-install our app and let us have a chance to support you with the highest priority?

We have sent you a follow-up email, please reply to us for further help. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Matthew
Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team

MYCASE

Not working, support is not helpful, really waste of time. Compare with Oberlo, Ali order process is slow, takes long time to auto complete the address. And today the Ali app is dead and asking me to install the App, I'm done.

October 18, 2020

Hi there,

Here`s Raymond from Fireapps Customer Support Team of Ali Orders and we are truly sorry for this inconvenience caused.

Related to your concern as following:

1. As you mentioned "support is not helpful", unfortunately we have not seen your conversation between our agent and you. Therefore, please tell us the agent`s name whom you have contact, so we will re-check with them.

2. "Ali order process is slow, takes long time to auto complete the address", you are talking about Auto fulfill orders, right? If yes, please share us how long does it take?

3. "And today the Ali app is dead and asking me to install the App, I'm done", as we have checked again, our app is still working fine, so you please elaborate your concern "Ali app is dead and asking me to install the App" and we can help you further.

Could you please re-install our app and let us have a chance to support you with the highest priority? We very much appreciate your business and hope that you will remain a valued customer.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards

Our Baby Nursery

Have reported multiple issues which are still not fixed.

Examples:- total revenue numbers are not an accurate reflection, there is still manual intervention involved, it doesn't show shipping method/cost in Aliexpress).

Unfortunately this does not compare with Oberlo and is definitely not worth the price.

September 3, 2020

Hi Melissa,

Here's Raymond from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am so sorry for the inconvenience that have caused to you.

Your feedback has been well-noted, and forwarded to our Development team to check further.

Will keep you posted with our progress via our existing thread email.

Best regards,

Blindly Shop

To let all the people know. do not install Ali orders. its a joke at least for now. it does not work properly. does not track inventory. does not follow pricing rules half the time. cannot override products as it doesn't do it properly. in-stock items show as totally out of stock after publishing. out of stock items shows as 100s are in stock. It does not take inputs saved mostly so if you don't publish right away it is lost. It cannot assign to the collection as it does not synchronize with aliexpress. Basically, nothing works properly. I have been asking these guys for a fix with screenshots and all for three weeks now. gave them access to my store and still nothing. they ask the same dam questions every day and send the same replays every day. still asking for the same thing that I provided 3 weeks ago and after that again. First of all, make some reliable and working app then rip off customers. maybe it is a way to provide easy transfer from oberlo offering all free features and low pricing once you are here all changes and you are doomed. They did the exact thing with Ali reviews.Their next target will be ali orders I am sure about that. now I am trying to get back to oberlo and dump all fire apps. but with so many products it's difficult. I think that's what these people want so they can say they have upgraded the app and new pricing screw old customers you will be forced to pay more or quit. Friends, please stay away from there. I am speaking from experience.

Look Gorgeous

This app is horrible & I would recommend anyone to be extremely cautious of using it. It's a beautifully designed app however the functionality of it is very poor. You'll waste a lot of time using it. Do not use it!!!

May 31, 2020

Hi Tom,

I'm Raymond from FireApps Customer Support Team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience may caused to your store.

For your case, issue was forwarded to Development team to check and fix it. Could you please re-install our app, and give us a chance to support you with high priority ?

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Armor iCases

I imported a product to my store but after a couple hours the variants decrease from 90 to 50. I asked for help and they tried to help (which I was grateful for) but didn't solve the problem. I then asked for help again and they said they would bring me to their solutions team and I have been waiting ever since. Losing a lot of sales

May 24, 2020

Hello Benjamin,

Here's Raymond from FireApps Customer Support Team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Regarding your concern, we actually forwarded it to our Development team, and they are working on it that may cause a delay to you.

We really appreciate your patience, and since we are having an active live chat, please help to reply on it to me.

Thank you for your understanding.

T I A - N O V A

Awful app that doesn't work properly, clicking on import buttons with nothing happening and support can't understand English. Have to ask 3 or 4 times so they can get the right canned answer by accident. I'm surprised this even exists on Shopify...

May 4, 2020

Hi Radu,

This is Raymond from the FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience may caused to your store.

I would like to inform you that reported issue has been fixed, and I am also following up with you via email for a faster response.

Look forward to hearing your reply.

Heyy Brasil

Desinstalei o app e continua a cobrar, gostaria que resolvessem essa questão, o quanto antes. Aguardo!

April 19, 2020

Hi there,

I'm Raymond from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience may caused to you.

As I have checked your account on our Shopify system, and see that you installed our app on November 12th, 2019, and then uninstalled our app on March 25th, 2020.

Please be advised that you have to uninstall our app, then the subscription will be canceled as well, and you won't be charged on next billing.

For more detail can be found here: https://help.fireapps.io/en/articles/2001251-how-to-cancel-quit-terminate-pause-fireapps-subscription

If you have any further concern, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io

Best Regards,

KiXiT

THAT IS A NEGATIVE ONE STAR RATING! DO NOT USE THIS APP IT DOES NOT AUTO FULFILL ANYTHING AND DOES NOT NOTIFY YOU WHEN A PRODUCT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE SO YOU SELL IT TO FIND THAT IT NO LONGER IS THERE THEN YOU HAVE TO FIND THE ITEM AT THE RIGHT PRICE TO MAKE A PROFIT! I NOW HAVE TO REFUND OVER A $1000 TO MY CUSTOMERS AND IT'S QUITE EMBARASSING NOT HAVING WHAT THEY ORDERED. I WANT THIS APP GONE AND OFF OF MY SHOPIFY PROFILE. HOW DO I REMOVE IT AND THE CHROME EXTENSION? FOLKS READ WHAT I WROTE TO CUSTOMER SERVICE AND HAVE GOTTEN NO RESPONSE FROM YET....

Hi yeah, how come your system doesn't notify me when certain products I imported to my store through you are no longer available? I thought that you kept track of whether or not it was in stock? Also why do I have so much trouble locating the products I loaded to purchase for dropshipping? I have unfortunately and regretfully put my store on pause and it is not open now because I HAD TO DELETE EVERY PRODUCT IN MY STORE because not one of the original supplier stores could be found again whose products I had originally pushed to my store... like what is the purpose of this app? Why did you not notify me that the products I loaded through your app were no longer available? ANOTHER THING is that YOU DO NOT AUTO FULFILL ANY ORDERS either! That's all just false! Do you know what AUTO FULFILL means? It means I don't have to order anything. It means my customer orders and their items are purchased and their address is entered for the delivery of those items AUTOMATICALLY... USING THIS SERVICE HAS CAUSED ME ALOT OF PROBLEMS AND IT IS ALL A BIG LIE! YOU DON'T STAND UP TO YOUR CLAIM AND SHOULD BE PUT OUT OF BUSINESS FOR ALL THE EXTRA WORK AND BACKLOG I HAVE SUFFERED BECAUSE I TRUSTED YOUR APP TO DO WHAT IT WAS SUPPOSED TO DO! I am probably going to miss the Cyber Monday sales opportunity too. You will be hearing from my UCC Attorneys soon!

!!!!ATTENTION!!!!

I am looking at these reviews and the dates on these good reviews have been altered! I see the same companies and the same 5 star reviews that were there when I downloaded this app 7-8 months ago! Those reviews were not left in November of 2019 I assure you that. Go see if any of these stores exist... then you'll see the trickery! These are just some of the stores I remember seeing the same reviews from MONTHS AGO... Cashmere Ridge, Clothes Attic, King N Queens, StylzMallz, Claire, Showbizify

December 5, 2019

Hi There,

I'm Johnson from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience may caused to your store.

Unluckily you have not replied to my follow-up via 3 emails previously, so I could not help you better. Therefore, I would like to rewrite it here in case you have any chance to see it.

1/ Other fulfillment programs in general, and our fulfillment program in particular only can help you to save the consuming time by filling your customer's information to your orders (make sure they've left full information needed). None of existing apps can let customer orders, their purchased items, and their addresses are entered for the delivery automatically because supplier always wants to take a look, and check it again before fulfilling to make sure that everything is fine.

If you want, I surely can make a note to our Business Development team to consider about this idea in the future version.

2/ About notification function, I would like to inform you that the progress of checking and updating product status will be proceeded daily. However, in order to keep servers working in peak performance, and ensure all the things stable, we have optimized the process to be better. Each store daily will be updated with:
- ALL products which are having orders.
- 50 oldest products without order

More details can be found here from our Help Center in case you missed it: https://help.fireapps.io/en/articles/3378742-will-my-product-info-be-updated

3/ All reviews you are seeing in Shopify store here are real reviews from our existing customers, and there is no way to make fake reviews.

If you have any concern, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io.

Cheers,