Ali Orders AliExpress Dropship

Ali Orders AliExpress Dropship

by FireApps - Premium Apps For Ecommerce.

Oberlo Alternative, Import Products, Integrated Ali Reviews

KiXiT

THAT IS A NEGATIVE ONE STAR RATING! DO NOT USE THIS APP IT DOES NOT AUTO FULFILL ANYTHING AND DOES NOT NOTIFY YOU WHEN A PRODUCT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE SO YOU SELL IT TO FIND THAT IT NO LONGER IS THERE THEN YOU HAVE TO FIND THE ITEM AT THE RIGHT PRICE TO MAKE A PROFIT! I NOW HAVE TO REFUND OVER A $1000 TO MY CUSTOMERS AND IT'S QUITE EMBARASSING NOT HAVING WHAT THEY ORDERED. I WANT THIS APP GONE AND OFF OF MY SHOPIFY PROFILE. HOW DO I REMOVE IT AND THE CHROME EXTENSION? FOLKS READ WHAT I WROTE TO CUSTOMER SERVICE AND HAVE GOTTEN NO RESPONSE FROM YET....

Hi yeah, how come your system doesn't notify me when certain products I imported to my store through you are no longer available? I thought that you kept track of whether or not it was in stock? Also why do I have so much trouble locating the products I loaded to purchase for dropshipping? I have unfortunately and regretfully put my store on pause and it is not open now because I HAD TO DELETE EVERY PRODUCT IN MY STORE because not one of the original supplier stores could be found again whose products I had originally pushed to my store... like what is the purpose of this app? Why did you not notify me that the products I loaded through your app were no longer available? ANOTHER THING is that YOU DO NOT AUTO FULFILL ANY ORDERS either! That's all just false! Do you know what AUTO FULFILL means? It means I don't have to order anything. It means my customer orders and their items are purchased and their address is entered for the delivery of those items AUTOMATICALLY... USING THIS SERVICE HAS CAUSED ME ALOT OF PROBLEMS AND IT IS ALL A BIG LIE! YOU DON'T STAND UP TO YOUR CLAIM AND SHOULD BE PUT OUT OF BUSINESS FOR ALL THE EXTRA WORK AND BACKLOG I HAVE SUFFERED BECAUSE I TRUSTED YOUR APP TO DO WHAT IT WAS SUPPOSED TO DO! I am probably going to miss the Cyber Monday sales opportunity too. You will be hearing from my UCC Attorneys soon!

!!!!ATTENTION!!!!

I am looking at these reviews and the dates on these good reviews have been altered! I see the same companies and the same 5 star reviews that were there when I downloaded this app 7-8 months ago! Those reviews were not left in November of 2019 I assure you that. Go see if any of these stores exist... then you'll see the trickery! These are just some of the stores I remember seeing the same reviews from MONTHS AGO... Cashmere Ridge, Clothes Attic, King N Queens, StylzMallz, Claire, Showbizify

December 5, 2019

Hi There,

I'm Johnson from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience may caused to your store.

Unluckily you have not replied to my follow-up via 3 emails previously, so I could not help you better. Therefore, I would like to rewrite it here in case you have any chance to see it.

1/ Other fulfillment programs in general, and our fulfillment program in particular only can help you to save the consuming time by filling your customer's information to your orders (make sure they've left full information needed). None of existing apps can let customer orders, their purchased items, and their addresses are entered for the delivery automatically because supplier always wants to take a look, and check it again before fulfilling to make sure that everything is fine.

If you want, I surely can make a note to our Business Development team to consider about this idea in the future version.

2/ About notification function, I would like to inform you that the progress of checking and updating product status will be proceeded daily. However, in order to keep servers working in peak performance, and ensure all the things stable, we have optimized the process to be better. Each store daily will be updated with:
- ALL products which are having orders.
- 50 oldest products without order

More details can be found here from our Help Center in case you missed it: https://help.fireapps.io/en/articles/3378742-will-my-product-info-be-updated

3/ All reviews you are seeing in Shopify store here are real reviews from our existing customers, and there is no way to make fake reviews.

If you have any concern, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io.

RaceCube

THIS APP IS THE WORTS, DON'T USE IT, when you order with this app it register only 40% of the order you place, so if you are not VERY CAREFUL you might pay 2 times for the same order. then tracking code auto update doesn't work cause ofc as i said it doesn't sync orders..so you have to do it manually, fullfillment barely work, when you partially refund a customer for an item the app doesn't even register it, or if you just refund a customer it doesn't register it so you have to keep attention cause otherwise you will place the order, this app just create so much confusion, everytime out of sync, it actually MAKE YOU LOSE MONEY, funny part eh? i would never go in my life with autofullfillment package for 29$ month, THERE IS NO REASON TO USE THIS APP AND NOT OBERLO, only reason is if oberlo doesn't let you import a product, then i m sorry, this app is litteraly shit

November 12, 2019

Hi Jimmy,

I'm Johnson from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience may caused to you.

Actually I tried to follow up with you 3 times without response, so I am going to do it again via our existing live chat for better response, and look forward to hearing from you soon.

If you have any concern later, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io

Have a great day.

Zisto

SO BAD... DO NOT TRUST IT. Does not offer text message confirmations, when I push a product I get shipping places like "China9" or "Russia6". then the variants are so messed up. I tried fixing it all and when i tried to purchase from my own store it would say the product is unavailable or sold out or "could not find SKU number." DO NOT TRUST THIS APP... GO WITH OBERLO

November 12, 2019

Hi Austin,

My name is Lynn from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am sincerely sorry for the trouble you met.

Regarding your concern, Raymond from our team has supported you via live chat, so would you mind to follow up the issue with him directly for better response?

Hope it will be solved soon.

Thank you for your patience, and have a great day.

Lynn

ShopDeally

The worst app I have ever used. The support for the app is terrible. Orders I placed for my customer were sent to wrong address. I set the "shipping from origin" to USA, However, when my customer ordered, even though the order showed shipping from USA, it was shipping from China. Do not use this app.

September 21, 2019

Hi there,

This is Lynn from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am sincerely sorry for the trouble you met.

Firstly, I did check from our chat system, and found that Petey provided explanation to you in a previous chat that our Ali Orders app can only help you fulfill the information on AliExpress (AE) -> order the item for you, then sync the information from AE to Ali Orders app (and your Shopify store as well). That means our Ali Orders app could not manage about the shipping matter. It belongs to your AE's supplier, and out of our support scope.

Besides, since you did re-install our app, please feel free to contact us if you have any further concerns on this.

Thank you for your understanding.

Lynn

MelaninGirlsRock

So I decided to mix it up with some of my stores from Oberlo. It has been a nightmare. When I place my orders from Ali Express the orders do not auto-populate and I am forced to enter order numbers manually. The customer service reps are clueless and keep giving me the wrong answers. The app is decent but it is just little issues here and there. I have to slow my orders down because I cannot enter order numbers manually and the sad part is nobody really knows how to fix the issue.

August 21, 2019

Hi Eddy,

I'm Johnson from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for any inconvenience may have caused to you.

Actually I've followed up on your ticket 3 times in last 3 days, but there was no response from your side. Also it is good to know that my colleague, Anna, is working with you currently, and hopefully we will figure out a resolution at the earliest.

Thank you for your understanding.

Austraders

I use Oberlo (way better) and I tried AliOrders and after installing and subsequently removing the app there's now an ad showing up on my Oberlo's page advertising these guys, bit cheeky and underhanded - shows you what they're about.

Turns out it was because the plugin was still installed, removed it and the advert disappeared, still a bit cheeky dropping it on Oberlo's product page!

June 27, 2019

Hi there,

Aaron from FireApps support team. I want to apologize for the experience you’ve had with the app. If you don't mind, please drop us a ticket with more detail on the issue. Our support team will be more than happy to help you out.

I look forward to providing a much better experience for you.

Thanks for trying Ali Orders & have a great day!

House of Dasein Kink Toys and Apparel

DO NOT USE THIS APP IF YOU ALREADY HAVE OBERLO!
Changing over is terrible
The customer support have no idea what they are doing and the app is buggy

June 13, 2019

Hi there,

Firstly, we apologize for this inconvenience may have caused to your store.

I am Ken from FireApps Ali Orders support team, and I did check your concern carefully.

Since the issue related to SKU, and our app has no idea about SKU since it's related to Ali Express suppliers, so we highly recommend you to contact Ali Express supplier stocks with their own SKU if they don't have it.

This issue will happen again, if your product on Ali Express doesn't have any SKU, thus the solution is please help me to try to find another similar supplier, and override it with new supplier with SKU, then you can simply order your product.

Secondly, as I informed you earlier, Ali Pay is not supported with our app. We only accept the normal payment as filled in your bank card issued on Ali Express, and pay for it.

If you paid your order with Ali Pay, please help me to contact to Ali Express support team, to let them know this issue clearly, so they can help you to fix this.

In case you do not want to contact them, you will need to fill in tracking code manually to our app, so the Order status will be updated.

Next, in order to get more understanding more about our Ali Orders app, I suggest you to spend sometimes to check on our Help Center at https://help.fireapps.io/ali-orders. There are plenty of articles there which will help you to understand the flow of our app.

Besides, when you switch from another App (for e.g. Oberlo) to our Ali Orders Apps to use, we basically will sync all the information of your product from Shopify to our app. Note that we are not getting any information directly from another Apps to our app. Therefore, as long as those information contained on Shopify > we will sync them to our app.

I hope this might be helpful for you.

Please send us a ticket to our app chat box if you need some more help.

Ken.

Blood Moon Gothic

This app is essentially a reskinned Oberlo rip off. I typically wouldn't mind...

It is INCREDIBLY clunky, however. The only reason I am not switching back to oberlo is because I can't... Oberlo will only pick up orders that I imported with Oberlo, not any other apps.

When I am editing my imported items, often it won't save. For example I will write a whole paragraph description, then hop to the image tab to look at the item and come back to the description-- all gone. It slows me down a lot and it doesn't feel safe or comfortable working. I constantly copy any changes so I can paste it again because 4/5 times, it will disappear.

Wish you could edit the "item cost" value before you push to store, too.

When I import a product that's a single variant, the app adds an unnecessary variant, causing annoying issues.

I cannot reorder images, from the looks of it, either.

All of the above issues mean I need to clean the item up myself in Shopify after import.

There is no option to make "push to store" import the item in an unavailable state. I mean, the item will be avaliable on my store as soon as I push it-- it might be alright if the app let me fully edit what I need to, but it lacks many features so I need to import at a quiet time, and hope no customers see the ugly, unfinished product

Think that's all... Oh, quick mention to customer support. They're typically quick to reply, and pretty cute.

Yeah. I typically use Oberlo, this time I thought to mix it up and use something else... I regret every minute of it.

May 24, 2019

Hi Marisa,

This is Ken from Ali Orders Customer Support team.

Thanks for your feedback, I did check it carefully and below are my comments:
- About the issue which have been missing your description was edited, we have checked and it's working fine though (Even in the Import List and Edit product section). We can check this issue for you, please help us to send the staff permission to email support@fireapps.io with Apps, Products and Orders access, we can check and get back to you with better result.
- Item cost: this is the price of your product on Ali Express, so we are not allowed to change this value. This value is only used to estimate profit and update new product price if you have turned on the option "Auto update price" in our app dashboard > on Product list.
- Our app allowed to checked/unchecked as well as change the position of your product image in Import list (before pushing to shop).  You only need to drag the image to the to the position where you want.
- About the product which don't have any variants on Ali Express but when you have pushed it to shop, it was showing. We are improving on this, and hopefully, it will be remained within 24 hours. We apologize for this inconvenience may have caused to your store.
- About the push and Unpublished product will be considered on our next version update, thanks for your opinion so so much.

Once again, on behalf of Ali Orders team, I would like to apologize for this situation which happened to your store.

And thanks for your opinion which helps us to improve our app function better in future.

If you have further request or concern, kindly help me to contact to our apps chat box, and I would love to follow up and help you.

Ken

TrendX.nl

3 hours of my life wasted on a "customer support" that can't even navigate the app. It took the person ('Ken') literally 2 hours just to understand that I needed to un-fulfill an order. And of course I didn't receive any help. What a huge waste of time this app is. Also, it has all sorts of bugs. Stock numbers are updated randomly even though the option is turned off. We can't order from a single page, even though the option is there. And you can't even un-fulfill an item. So if there is a single error in the already fulfilled order, there is nothing you can do. I've never had such a bad experience with customer support in my life. Ali Orders, not even once.

The Water Proof Bag

Missing orders between my store and AliOrders. Customer support NOT helpful - asking the same questions over and over again and providing no solution. There's a reason Oberlo is the leader in order fulfillment and not these jokers.

April 8, 2019

Hi,

Thanks for your honesty with the feedback for our app, therefore, we can improve our app better in the future.

FYI, we have done updating your orders status and it should be worked 4 days ago with the support by Ken and it should be worked now, would you mind helping me to check again please?

Once again, we apologize for this inconvenience may have caused to your store.

And please get back to us if you need some more help.

Have a good day for you my friend!

Best Regards,