Ali Orders AliExpress Dropship

Ali Orders AliExpress Dropship

by FireApps

Import AliExpress product, Bulk fulfill orders & skip captcha

Online24-7 Shop

I’ve used this app Auto order does not work with this app when products are shipping to Uk with the issue about province They keep telling me issue is ali express when it’s there app but other softwares auto order works fine to ship to Uk via ali express The solution is your software needs to put other on province tab on ali express website and the seller will use postcode and address to ship products it’s simple as that

March 19, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Daria from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Regarding to your concern, because AliExpress has made some updates in relation to auto fulfill orders , so our app cannot get the section as province to fulfill your orders, our Dev team is finding the root cause and try to update to fix the issue as soon as possible.

You are having an active chat with my colleague, please let them know if you need further support.

Daria

ShopNow@shopping

没有同步订单,而且网页非常卡。没有一点点体验,所以我弃了,换别的应用去了。不太明明白为什么非要写满一百字,非常恶心。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

February 25, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Stella from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

In relation to your issue as synced orders, we would like to inform that your latest orders have been synced successfully from Shopify to our app, please kindly check it again. Besides that, you please explain your issue as "the webpage was very stuck" in details, so we can help you further.

Stella

Gaysfashion.com

said free service yet they charged me and said this is limited to 7 days only . my lawyers said this is totally misleading they stole over $100.00 off me now Shopify ask them for a refund they refused to reply was not until i cc my lawyer did they reply ALI ORDERS IS A SCAM they dont push all your orders then when you complain they send you a link never explain or say its problem they are working on it but never fix the issue.. don't trust !!! FREE
Free
Import AliExpress products in 1-click Auto fulfill orders in 1-click Auto-update product stock and price Auto-select price for new products so they don't have free plan this is misleading!! they even have on there app FREE -7 DAY TRAIL again not clear . -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PREMIUM
$19/month
Everything in Free plan Bulk import products Bulk fulfill orders Merge products to push sales Solve AliExpress Captcha Affiliate API and lets now be honest with all your lies should we ann >>> ok cool pasing my complaints app not working again today same thing same response >> see all the colours are not important with the photos this will cost me so much time so what am I paying for this has been so much drama you keep sending to so team that never fix it never reply so please don't respond with the same thing bet you do. FireApps - Premium Apps for Shopify Stores sent Today at 17:29
i've forwarded all concerns to our dev team to check and will give you an answer asap.
You sent Today at 17:30
asap FireApps - Premium Apps for Shopify Stores sent Today at 17:30
please keep patience, we're checking it for you and put it on the highest priority as you can see again what am i PAYING FOR ? SCAM!! THEY STOLE MONEY BECAUSE THEY NEVER OFFERED OR GIVEN ME THE SERVICE I PAID THIS IS WHY I AM TAKING THEM TO COURT !!! THEY REFUSE TO DO THE RIGHT THING MY LAWYERS ARE NOW on top of this shopify have asked them to refund me they refused to reply until i said i was going to sue them!! i will past that email shopify sent me saying they will try again ... so don't believe fireapps fake lies!!! Updated what they said blackmail much and Shopify said they never contacted them 4th January 2021
Hi Andrew, We're sorry for all inconveniences that caused to you. As per check, I see that you have uninstalled the app and left a negative reviews on shopify. Once again, we deeply apologize for all unfortunate experiences Could you please give us a favor to remove that negative review on shopify and give us one chance supporting you? After discussion with our team and manager, we decide to contact Shopify and will refund for your latest app billing as our truly apology. Please consider and let us know your decision if you accept our apology and remove that reviews

December 30, 2020

Hi there,

I'm Anna from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team and we are truly sorry for this inconvenience caused.

There are two main issues as following:

1. App charges issue, we are now offering two plans including Free and Premium plan with 7 trial day. As I have checked your account on Shopify partner and seen that you chose your Ali Order paid plan with 19.0 on August 29th 2020 and until Dec 12th 2020, you uninstalled our app (https://prnt.sc/wdflzw). From the time when you approved charge for paid plan with 19.0 on August 29th 2020, you have spent two billing on September and October. In conclusion, there was no double charge.

2. Deleted products issue, because of synchronization system, the error sometimes happens, as we have checked your case and seen that you are having an active chat with my colleague and they are fixing your issue as soon as possible, please let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards
Anna

magic moon

Worst app i ever used , they didn´t gave me tracking code ,so i can´t get my money from the order im very mad.

December 27, 2020

Hi there,

This is Matthew from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team and we are truly sorry for this inconvenience caused.

Regarding to your concern as tracking code, after you fulfill order successful by Ali Orders app, the order status will be changed to Order Placed and added the Ali Orders No. To get the tracking code update, simply follow these steps in this instruction article (https://support.fireapps.io/en/article/how-to-get-tracking-code-update-1lxv8ih/)

Moreover, we have recently built a tool to help you link with your Aliexpress account to get the tracking code automatically.

Could you please consider to re-install our app and let us have a chance to support you with the highest priority?

We have sent you a follow-up email, please reply to us for further help. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Matthew

MYCASE

Not working, support is not helpful, really waste of time. Compare with Oberlo, Ali order process is slow, takes long time to auto complete the address. And today the Ali app is dead and asking me to install the App, I'm done.

October 18, 2020

Hi there,

Here`s Raymond from Fireapps Customer Support Team of Ali Orders and we are truly sorry for this inconvenience caused.

Related to your concern as following:

1. As you mentioned "support is not helpful", unfortunately we have not seen your conversation between our agent and you. Therefore, please tell us the agent`s name whom you have contact, so we will re-check with them.

2. "Ali order process is slow, takes long time to auto complete the address", you are talking about Auto fulfill orders, right? If yes, please share us how long does it take?

3. "And today the Ali app is dead and asking me to install the App, I'm done", as we have checked again, our app is still working fine, so you please elaborate your concern "Ali app is dead and asking me to install the App" and we can help you further.

Could you please re-install our app and let us have a chance to support you with the highest priority? We very much appreciate your business and hope that you will remain a valued customer.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards

Our Baby Nursery

Have reported multiple issues which are still not fixed.

Examples:- total revenue numbers are not an accurate reflection, there is still manual intervention involved, it doesn't show shipping method/cost in Aliexpress).

Unfortunately this does not compare with Oberlo and is definitely not worth the price.

September 3, 2020

Hi Melissa,

Here's Raymond from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am so sorry for the inconvenience that have caused to you.

Your feedback has been well-noted, and forwarded to our Development team to check further.

Will keep you posted with our progress via our existing thread email.

Best regards,

Blindly Shop

To let all the people know. do not install Ali orders. its a joke at least for now. it does not work properly. does not track inventory. does not follow pricing rules half the time. cannot override products as it doesn't do it properly. in-stock items show as totally out of stock after publishing. out of stock items shows as 100s are in stock. It does not take inputs saved mostly so if you don't publish right away it is lost. It cannot assign to the collection as it does not synchronize with aliexpress. Basically, nothing works properly. I have been asking these guys for a fix with screenshots and all for three weeks now. gave them access to my store and still nothing. they ask the same dam questions every day and send the same replays every day. still asking for the same thing that I provided 3 weeks ago and after that again. First of all, make some reliable and working app then rip off customers. maybe it is a way to provide easy transfer from oberlo offering all free features and low pricing once you are here all changes and you are doomed. They did the exact thing with Ali reviews.Their next target will be ali orders I am sure about that. now I am trying to get back to oberlo and dump all fire apps. but with so many products it's difficult. I think that's what these people want so they can say they have upgraded the app and new pricing screw old customers you will be forced to pay more or quit. Friends, please stay away from there. I am speaking from experience.

Look Gorgeous

This app is horrible & I would recommend anyone to be extremely cautious of using it. It's a beautifully designed app however the functionality of it is very poor. You'll waste a lot of time using it. Do not use it!!!

May 31, 2020

Hi Tom,

I'm Raymond from FireApps Customer Support Team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience may caused to your store.

For your case, issue was forwarded to Development team to check and fix it. Could you please re-install our app, and give us a chance to support you with high priority ?

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Armor iCases

I imported a product to my store but after a couple hours the variants decrease from 90 to 50. I asked for help and they tried to help (which I was grateful for) but didn't solve the problem. I then asked for help again and they said they would bring me to their solutions team and I have been waiting ever since. Losing a lot of sales

May 24, 2020

Hello Benjamin,

Here's Raymond from FireApps Customer Support Team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Regarding your concern, we actually forwarded it to our Development team, and they are working on it that may cause a delay to you.

We really appreciate your patience, and since we are having an active live chat, please help to reply on it to me.

Thank you for your understanding.

T I A - N O V A

Awful app that doesn't work properly, clicking on import buttons with nothing happening and support can't understand English. Have to ask 3 or 4 times so they can get the right canned answer by accident. I'm surprised this even exists on Shopify...

May 4, 2020

Hi Radu,

This is Raymond from the FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience may caused to your store.

I would like to inform you that reported issue has been fixed, and I am also following up with you via email for a faster response.

Look forward to hearing your reply.

Previous 1 3