Ali Orders AliExpress Dropship

Ali Orders AliExpress Dropship

by FireApps - Premium Apps For Ecommerce.

Oberlo Alternative, Import Products, Integrated Ali Reviews

Sleekbay

Hi. I am having an issue with the app and i have had no response from the help chat,

Issue: Order was placed and paid on my shopify site. It shows on my ali orders account that it has been paid and has been shipped, however the tracking number is incorrect and i cannot seem to find the order anywhere

July 24, 2019

Hi Aleem,

Here's Johnson from FireApps Customer Support team, and please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience due to my delay response.

I am going to continue supporting you via our existing conversation with answers, and please let me know if you have any further queries later.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,
Johnson

olayashop.com

Hello, The application deserves the 5 stars for sure but a few days ago I had a problem, I contacted by email by chat and I have no response from anyone.
The problem is that when I try to make an order I automatically get the following error (error - can not complete auto fulfill order) and do not add any product to the aliepress cart. How can I solve this problem?
I've been waiting for more than 45 minutes on chat support and I'm still waiting

May 21, 2019

Hi Mohamed,

This is Ken from FireApps Cs team, thanks for your message.

Firstly, We apologize for this inconvenience may have caused to your experience with our support team.

Actually, we have sent several email to follow up your case since that time you have been contacting to us via Shopify but then there's no reply. Kindly help me to check on your email then you will surely see our email which i have been contacting to your without any reply.

For your concern which you are facing with, kindly help me to send the ticket again in our app chat box, we will check and help you with it.

Once again, we are so sorry for this situation!

Regards,
Ken

diamondartpaintings

I have not gotten a sale using it yet.BUT in our store, we had issues with some product variants showing a price of say 19.99 and many showing 0.00 ??? please explain that?????? also MANY items that offer epacket shipping have a shipping cost of 3.98 and the identical item on oberlo is 0.00 cost to ship why is this??

BigShot Offers

I had fallen in love with app of what it says it does, but it hasn't done it. I have tried several times, in vain.
It hasn't imported anything!