Ali Orders AliExpress Dropship

Dropshipping App for AliExpress. Oberlo, Dsers Alt

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Find & Import AliExpress Product Easily

Red Bargains

Time spent using app 22 minutes

This App does not import Ali Descriptions, Only the Specifications. It also suffers from widespread problem with Ali spps and it does not import cost of items.

May 25, 2022

We are sorry for the unexpected problems you have to encounter. Our customer service team will try to contact you to assist and resolve this issue.

We hope for your understanding.
Ali Orders team

Kpopshop

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

We are having issues with orders not getting synched to Aliorders from shopify. I could not get any kind of support for last few days.

February 22, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Kane from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team and we are truly sorry for this inconvenience caused.

Regarding to your concern, we would like to inform that your latest orders have been synced successfully from Shopify to our app, please kindly check it again. Also, you are having an active chat with my colleague, please let them know if you need further support.

Regards,
Kane
Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team

Sleekbay

Location South Africa

Hi. I am having an issue with the app and i have had no response from the help chat,

Issue: Order was placed and paid on my shopify site. It shows on my ali orders account that it has been paid and has been shipped, however the tracking number is incorrect and i cannot seem to find the order anywhere

July 24, 2019

Hi Aleem,

Here's Johnson from FireApps Customer Support team, and please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience due to my delay response.

I am going to continue supporting you via our existing conversation with answers, and please let me know if you have any further queries later.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,
Johnson

olayashop.com

Location France

Hello, The application deserves the 5 stars for sure but a few days ago I had a problem, I contacted by email by chat and I have no response from anyone.
The problem is that when I try to make an order I automatically get the following error (error - can not complete auto fulfill order) and do not add any product to the aliepress cart. How can I solve this problem?
I've been waiting for more than 45 minutes on chat support and I'm still waiting

May 21, 2019

Hi Mohamed,

This is Ken from FireApps Cs team, thanks for your message.

Firstly, We apologize for this inconvenience may have caused to your experience with our support team.

Actually, we have sent several email to follow up your case since that time you have been contacting to us via Shopify but then there's no reply. Kindly help me to check on your email then you will surely see our email which i have been contacting to your without any reply.

For your concern which you are facing with, kindly help me to send the ticket again in our app chat box, we will check and help you with it.

Once again, we are so sorry for this situation!

Regards,
Ken

diamondartpaintings

Time spent using app About 2 months

I have not gotten a sale using it yet.BUT in our store, we had issues with some product variants showing a price of say 19.99 and many showing 0.00 ??? please explain that?????? also MANY items that offer epacket shipping have a shipping cost of 3.98 and the identical item on oberlo is 0.00 cost to ship why is this??

Love In A Box

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Variant images are not being imported properly. I contacted them a week ago and they recognized this issue but it is yet to be fixed.

BigShot Offers

I had fallen in love with app of what it says it does, but it hasn't done it. I have tried several times, in vain.
It hasn't imported anything!