Ali Orders AliExpress Dropship

Ali Orders AliExpress Dropship

by FireApps - Premium Apps For Ecommerce.

Oberlo Alternative, Import Products, Integrated Ali Reviews

kaysgalleria

Just Started using this app. I will update reviews later. I'll see if it meet my needs. and see if i like it or not.

Yolande

I used this App to Import Products in my shop. It's a good App but I think that It would be better if It can do the same job in auto-pilote mode. Thank you !

January 29, 2020

Hi Yolande,

This is Lynn from FireApps Customer Support team, and I do really appreciate your feedback to our app.

Regarding your concern about auto-pilot mode, would you mind to explain more on it, so we can support you more, or improve our app better please?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Shein Brasil

Gostaria de mais informações traduzidas para o Português, estou encontrando algumas dificuldades na importação, pois diz que é possível importar página inteira e não consigo,

January 29, 2020

Hi Tatiane,

This is Lynn from FireApps Customer Support team, and we really appreciate your feedback to our app.

Regarding your concerns:
1. You would link more information translated into Portuguese.
At the moment, when you import a product from AliExpress with our app Ali Orders, product language is the same as product language on AliExpress at the time you import. Our app does not have function to translate yet.

2. You're having issue with bulk import products from a product page on AliExpress right?

If it is, would you mind share me the link to that product page, so I can check the issue for you easier and faster?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Pet Shop Market

mobil uygulama olursa çok iyi olacak. ama çok beğendim uygulamayı teşekkürler. shopify iyi günler başarılarınızın devamını dilerim

January 16, 2020

Hi Veysel,

This is Muffin from FireApps Customer Support team, and thanks for your feedback.

Regarding your concern, we apologize for this inconvenience, but at the moment, this function is not available.

Ali Orders app uses the extension to import products from AliExpress, auto fulfills orders, update order’s tracking code and it requires a Chrome extension which only is available on PC. Due to this Chrome limitation, our app can’t work on a tablet or mobile phone at the present.

We really appreciate your opinion for developing our app in a good way.

Thank you for your understanding, and if you have any further concern, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io

Have a good day!

Muffin

Lamplify

Very simple and easy to use app. I highly recommend this app for beginners especially. Have not tried premium version yet

January 12, 2020

Hi Warren,

Since you have not used our Premium plan, I highly recommend you to do it at the earliest because it has outstanding features that allow you 1-Click auto fulfill all orders which save your time more.

More details can be found here: https://help.fireapps.io/en/articles/3273902-what-s-new-in-ali-orders-2-2

Also if you are going to upgrade the plan, you will have 7-day trial for FREE, and within these days, if you do
not feel satisfied with the plan, we can surely refund that amount of money back to you.

If you have any concern, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io

Have a great day.

Shopicoa

App is great, I am a little confused on shipping prices but other than that the price per month is amazing and I highly recommend others to use this.

January 5, 2020

Hi Adam,

My name is Lynn from FireApps Customer Support team, and thanks for your feedback.

As we discussed via our live chat, shipping price in Ali Orders app is NOT included in the price.

The price of products after imported is followed by the pricing rule you set.

Also you can refer the shipping price by clicking in country's name drop-down list below Shipping column.

Have a great day.

Fashion SA&FU

Thanks to all the supports very well set everything. I will continue to use this application often

Unique Fashion Styles

I have only been using app a short time, and so far seems to be pretty user friendly. I have not processed any sales yet thru the app but so far so good.

Panama Shoppin

Muy buena experiencia me ayuda mucho para importar productos de forma masiva y editarlos en tiempo record

Kashmir Ridge

It seems great, but I am still learning how to use it. I'm sure it will be 5 stars down the road, when I learn all of the options

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7