Reviews (2,300)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, ease of use, and excellent customer support. It offers a free plan, multiple source search, and a streamlined order fulfillment process. The support team is praised for their responsiveness and helpfulness, often providing guides and images. The live chat feature is also commended for quick responses. It's recommended for its ability to help merchants grow their businesses.

October 14, 2018

Importing doesn't work, push to store doesn't work. Automation doesn't work. Nothing. Error ...

YuniverStore
Edited October 29, 2021

Variant images are not being imported properly. I contacted them a week ago and they recognized this issue but it is yet to be fixed.

Love In A Box
Over 3 years using the app
October 14, 2018

Why they do something like this waste my time... filling all the Products and then the don't really are placed.. ali orders Support move your ass and make it work like oberlo, if you give this service then make it good.

WOOKEA.
Switzerland
October 11, 2018

absolutely amazing. quick easy and always works properly. this has changed dropshipping for me. imports all of my chosen products efficiently and flawlessly.

Snow-Chic-Canada

Hi there,

This is Johnson from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Johnson

October 11, 2018

This is a wonderful app, importing products from Ali Express has never been better. I wish all other apps would take something from these developers, awesome app, HANDS DOWN

Marnols
About 2 months using the app

Hi there,

I'm Kate from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Ali Orders app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Ali Orders.

Best Regards
Kate

Edited October 11, 2018

World class App For Me I just Love it ,Thanks to It I Was Able To Add Products To My Store Faster And Easier!!!!

OFFICIAL DRAGON
India
20 days using the app

Hi there,

My name's Muffin from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Orders and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Ali Orders, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Muffin

October 8, 2018

I had fallen in love with app of what it says it does, but it hasn't done it. I have tried several times, in vain.
It hasn't imported anything!

BigShot Offers
7 days using the app
October 8, 2018

Setting up the products with AliExpress works very well, my website is not public yet so I will see with the first orders how they go through, but for now all good ! it's a must have !

zanzibarboutique
France
6 months using the app
October 7, 2018

This app is so easy to work with it's amazing. Also, it solved my issue with hiding out of stock variants the only app I've seen that handles that correctly.

Great App

CUTIQ BUTIQ

Hi there,

Here's Lynn from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Lynn

October 6, 2018

Cannot fulfill my orders. I like app design but faced a lot of problems with this app. Big waste of time!!!!!!!Customer support button doesn't even work!!!!!!

WeddingStory