Reviews (2,299)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, ease of use, and excellent customer support. It offers a free plan, multiple source search, and a streamlined order fulfillment process. The support team is praised for their responsiveness and helpfulness, often providing guides and images. The live chat feature is also commended for quick responses. It's recommended for its ability to help merchants grow their businesses.

Lilly was so helpful.
if I will have any farther quotation, I would like her to be around.

I sincerely appreciate the time she spent reviewing my online store goals and recommending strategies for achieving them.
thanks,

Techype
United Arab Emirates
7 months using the app
June 7, 2023

Jennie was really helpful, got some useful tips and that means a lot when you're a beginner like me. Will continue to ask for support when needed

The28Store
Serbia
4 months using the app
June 7, 2023

I was having a bit of a hard time with with the app itself but I think it was my end when I spoke to Jenny and she was amazing she she helped me out on a number of things that I needed to know anyways because of her I'm I'm a lot better off it was a great support. Even made me laugh when I was about to pull out my hair

MacArthurs Merch .com
2 months using the app
June 5, 2023

the ali orders AliExpress is fast delivery for dropshiping ,100% recommended./////////////////////////

Store Mash.co
7 months using the app
June 5, 2023

it was great service and the agent who supported me was very helpful and patient.
i would recommend it for anyone who is interested

Coolegista
4 months using the app
June 5, 2023

"Ali Orders: Elevate your dropshipping game with AliExpress. Simplify order management, streamline fulfillment, and boost your success. Try it now!

Chakra Haven
15 days using the app
June 5, 2023

What can I say, I really liked the support service, the consultant Leo helped me a lot. I had a problem with the design, and Leo, like a superman, quickly, clearly and clearly explained everything to me, and most importantly, helped to solve the problem. for which I am very grateful to him!!!

rmk4petsshop
Ukraine
About 1 year using the app
June 2, 2023

Customer support Ryth was sucha a huge help!! 100/100 recommended. Got all questions answered and very fast at giving additional informations.

Toy Box Intl.
Philippines
3 months using the app
June 1, 2023

Awesome. Responded fast and solved my problem with zero errors. 10/10. Had a problem with my order and it was solved instantly

AshSmart
2 months using the app
May 28, 2023

That is really great app for dropshippers specially, they have fantastic support team. The person who help me a lot was 'LEO' from their support team a really dedicated man. I'm satisfied so far.

JUNGLERAY