Ali Orders ‑ Automate Dropship

Ali Orders ‑ Automate Dropship

by FireApps - Premium Apps For Ecommerce.

Import Products, Auto Fulfill Orders, Find ePacket

MyStore500

I have mixed feelings about Ali Orders-Automate Dropship app. I like it because it makes order fulfillment so much easier but at the same time here and there it will bring me to an error page. It brings me to an error page only sometimes and that's when I'm switching between Tabs from within the app.

YuniverStore

Importing doesn't work, push to store doesn't work. Automation doesn't work. Nothing. Error ... Importing doesn't work, push to store doesn't work. Automation doesn't work. Nothing. Error ...

Love In A Box

This has got be the worst app hands down. The app is riddled with bugs. Nothing works. Absolutely NOTHING. Read all the features they have listed then add "DOESNT WORK" after it. Importing doesn't work, push to store doesn't work. Automation doesn't work. Nothing. Error after error after error. Wasted time dealing with this app. By far the most frustrating app I've come across here.

WOOKEA.

Why they do something like this waste my time... filling all the Products and then the don't really are placed.. ali orders Support move your ass and make it work like oberlo, if you give this service then make it good.

Snow-Chic-Canada

absolutely amazing. quick easy and always works properly. this has changed dropshipping for me. imports all of my chosen products efficiently and flawlessly.

Marnols

This is a wonderful app, importing products from Ali Express has never been better. I wish all other apps would take something from these developers, awesome app, HANDS DOWN

OFFICIAL DRAGON

World class App For Me I just Love it ,Thanks to It I Was Able To Add Products To My Store Faster And Easier!!!!

BigShot Offers

I had fallen in love with app of what it says it does, but it hasn't done it. I have tried several times, in vain. It hasn't imported anything!

zanzibarboutique

Setting up the products with AliExpress works very well, my website is not public yet so I will see with the first orders how they go through, but for now all good ! it's a must have !

CUTIQ BUTIQ

This app is so easy to work with it's amazing. Also, it solved my issue with hiding out of stock variants the only app I've seen that handles that correctly.

Great App