AliReviews ‑ Ali Reviews App

AliReviews ‑ Ali Reviews App

by Zegsu

Review app for Amazon Reviews, Ali Reviews, Product Reviews

Happily Curated

Used this app to import reviews from AliExpress - pretty seamless. I quite liked the bulk CSV import feature as well which saves a lot of time. Support response time is super quick. Highly recommended.

Cursos Live

Muy buena aplicación, fácil de entender. La recomiendo!

blaydey

Great for the price, very responsive customer support when I contacted them with an issue for an issue. Awesome !

Bskonhet.com

it is Great reviews application hop you more success
it is Great reviews application hop you more success

Easy Online Gear

Great app! I use this for my dropshipping products. I also use this app to build more trust in my customers.

PortablesSupreme

Amazing app! Really helped me set up my website nice and fast. Wish the free plan had a bit more features but otherwise it's good.

TenToeTech

The best Review app Ive found up until now, after trying Loox and alike. The main advantage this has is that it displays a "verified" check next to the review which has actually helped increase conversions by a few percent. Also you get to filter the reviews that you import pretty well. Id recommend it!

aszune™

Bonjour, super applications pour mettre des avis, je recommande à 100% je dirais mème que ces mieux que loox

SUBREENA

The best app.... and is very important in any store ...Experience more than wonderful and I advise everyone to use in their stores for ease of use and its importance in managing sales and follow-up... highly recommended

1 3 Next