Gesamtbewertung
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 8 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
Bearbeitet am 25. September 2020

Hola, la aplicación es muy buena, fácil de usar y muy intuitiva; la atención al cliente es estupenda. Sin duda alguna, tendré en cuenta esta aplicación para mis otras tiendas. Gracias

HispaCannabis
Spanien
7 tage mit der App
Zegsu Software Solutions LLP hat geantwortet 25. September 2020

Estimado comerciante,

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios. Después de señalar este problema, lo solucionamos de inmediato y lo solucionamos ahora. También hemos respondido a su consulta por correo electrónico. Háganos saber si necesita más ayuda.

¡Mantenerse a salvo!
Soporte Zegsu

7. März 2023

Very responsive and good support. I like the ap it's very easy to use. I think it will help boost my sales.

Jasmine and Jade Interiors
Vereinigtes Königreich
5 tage mit der App
Zegsu Software Solutions LLP hat geantwortet 7. März 2023

Dear Merchant,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with AliReviews. We're thrilled to hear that you find our app easy to use and that our support team has been helpful and responsive.

Our team strives to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad to see that we were able to meet your expectations. We're also pleased to hear that you believe AliReviews will help boost your sales. We designed our app to help businesses like yours increase their credibility and build trust with their customers through honest and transparent reviews.

Thank you again for your kind words and for choosing AliReviews. If you ever need any assistance or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.

Best regards,

22. Juni 2022

Customer rep came through when I needed urgent help. Great app! Customer service is great too. Happy!

BENOÎT
Kanada
5 tage mit der App
Zegsu Software Solutions LLP hat geantwortet 2. Juli 2022

Thank you for your review. Glad to have helped you out!
We are thrilled to know that Ali Reviews is adding value to your store.

We wish you all the success in your business.

17. April 2023

Não tenho o app ainda, porém o suporte foi rápido e eficiente, atendeu no meu idioma apesar de aparecer em inglês para mim.

shoppirilampo
Brasilien
4 tage mit der App
22. Juli 2022

Easy too use and best customer experience ever. I am new to the Shopify universe, and app like this one make my life easier. Recomended!

Nicho PR
Vereinigte Staaten
4 tage mit der App
13. Juli 2022

Happy with it so far. Great customer service! Responded within 24 hours and even followed up to make sure I received a good result.

Popdarts
Vereinigte Staaten
2 tage mit der App
Zegsu Software Solutions LLP hat geantwortet 15. Juli 2022

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that AliReviews is adding value to your store.

We wish you all the success in your business :)

8. März 2021

They helped me so fast! No 5 minutes went by and they changed everything I had asked them to! Easy to find support section! I love the design and all features! Would definitely recommend! thank you again so much! I´m so happy.

Cats-Home
Österreich
Etwa 14 stunden mit der App
Zegsu Software Solutions LLP hat geantwortet 10. März 2021

Thank you for your review. We are glad to have helped you out! We wish you all the success in your business :)

Stay safe,

13. Januar 2021

really helpfull for anyone who is looking to improve their reviews for the product and easily upload the reviews.

shopsuperbox
Indien
Etwa 12 stunden mit der App
Zegsu Software Solutions LLP hat geantwortet 15. Januar 2021

Thank you for your review. We are glad to know that you were able to showcase product reviews easily on your store with our AliReviews app. We wish you all the success in your business :)

Stay safe,

7. März 2023

Great app. Although I was having a problem getting the stars on my collection page the support team fixed it for me. Recommended.

Look Fabulous GCC
Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Etwa 10 stunden mit der App
Zegsu Software Solutions LLP hat geantwortet 7. März 2023

Thank you for your review of Alireviews! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying the app and that our support team was able to resolve the issue you were experiencing with the stars on your collection page. Our goal is always to provide top-notch support and ensure that our users have the best experience possible with our app. Thank you for recommending Alireviews, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or concerns.

21. Dezember 2022

Buena aplicación para gestionar las reviews de tu tienda, muy rápidos y atentos con el cliente, la recomiendo 100%

GasShelbyWatch