Avaliações (311)

Classificação geral
4,7
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 83% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 9% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 7% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
5 de junho de 2024

This is the best App I found for customer reviews and transferring my reviews to Shopify. I tried out few other Review Apps but none of them worked properly and didn't get any customer support. If this App does not work for you just contact the customer support and they will take care of the problems and make it work perfectly.

EXESAS
6 dias usando o app
30 de abril de 2024

The support team is always available to help anytime! I really loved the way they were able to solve my issue in less than 5 mins

Olune
Canadá
8 de maio de 2024

This is a fantastic application. It allows my reviews from Amazon to be transferred to my shopify store. It is very easy to use, i did need to contact support to add the reviews to my store but i am not very tech savy. I just gave them access and they did it for me very quickly. Highly recommend!

Amaross Caster
Nova Zelândia
7 dias usando o app
6 de maio de 2024

Customer service very helpful and knowledgeable helped me get my issues corrected quickly highly recommend

HRB MARKET
4 de junho de 2024

Many thanks, great support

Underwear For Modern Men
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
13 de abril de 2024

A very useful free app for all beginner Shopify sellers, Evelyn was indeed very helpful and answered all of my questions very well

Doggiepalstore
3 meses usando o app
27 de abril de 2024

the app is actually work awesome and their customer support is definitely incareble

FindsFromUK
3 de julho de 2024

Excellent customer service, they help you with everything. 10/10

Kivuro
Argentina
25 dias usando o app
10 de maio de 2024

I am a complete newby to tech and shopify. Not only is this app so simple the live chat really works! There is someone to help when needed.
Monica Garcia guided me through my first review import. So easy! Oh my gosh and for such a great price too! Wow! Thank you! Love it!

Findyourvibestore
1 dia usando o app
2 de junho de 2024

Si sirve pero deberían al menos con el plan free cambiar el nombre de las personas eso ayudaría muchísimo

Bin
Peru
4 dias usando o app
Zegsu Software Solutions LLP deixou uma resposta 3 de junho de 2024

Hola,

No permitimos la edición de reseñas en ningún plan (gratuito o de pago), ya que esto se considera una práctica engañosa y va en contra de los Términos de servicio de Shopify.

Gracias