AliReviews: Ali Reviews App

AliReviews: Ali Reviews App

by Zegsu

AliExpress Review Importer, Product Reviews, Photo Review App

Rylaxo

I have installed the app recently. I find it easy and simple to get going within short span of time . Presently i'm using the basic free plan with limited access to features. I would recommend the 2 of you (the founders) given the apps is pretty new and not many users, to consider open up more features(editing, more reviews etc) to attract more users, which would look appealing for freshers like me. Best of luck.

January 26, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are glad to know that you are enjoying using AliReviews.

We offer a free plan to all our merchants to get to know and try out the app. The free plan gives you access to a host of features that are useful for merchants who are just starting out.

You can always switch to the paid plans to leverage the premium features that will definitely be beneficial when you are ready to grow your business.

Stay safe,
Arpit
Team Zegsu

Stop Aqui

I love this app, is help me a lot, thanks for price, assistente and cooperation, thank you so much. i recomend

November 23, 2020

Thank you for reviewing Ali Reviews app on the Shopify App Store. We appreciate and value your feedback :)

We just wanted to check with you if you have any suggestions for improving our app? If you need any help, please let me know, and I will personally assist you.

We want to improve your experience with the app further, to a truly 5-star experience :)

Awaiting your response.