AliReviews ‑ Ali Reviews App

AliReviews ‑ Ali Reviews App

by Zegsu

Review app for Amazon Reviews, Ali Reviews & Review Req Emails

ValeryMall

With some limited functionality, you also get support from app developer for bug fixation if required. You can try using this app for free.

July 25, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are glad to offer you a seamless experience using AliReviews - Ali Reviews App.

We wish you all your success in your business.

CosmeticBaba

You can try using this app for free. With some limited functionality, you also get support from app developer for bug fixation if required.

July 25, 2021

Thank you for your review and for bringing the bug to our notice. We were glad to work with you to resolve the issues and offer you a seamless experience using AliReviews - Ali Reviews App.

We wish you all your success in your business.

Come Shop

Ótimo aplicativo e suporte. Sempre que é preciso fazer alguma alteração a equipe está sempre pronta para ajudar.

May 22, 2021

Obrigado por sua avaliação. A satisfação do cliente é a nossa maior prioridade e estamos sempre disponíveis se precisar de alguma ajuda. Esperamos que importar avaliações de clientes usando o AliReviews esteja ajudando você a gerar mais vendas. Desejamos a você todo o sucesso em seu negócio.

Fique seguro,
Equipe Zegsu

Shopspecial.nl

Is gewoon geweldig, gewoon proberen. Alles klopt voor mij de lay-out en het gebruiksgemak. De supportteam is ook een dikke 10!

May 10, 2021

Bedankt voor je review. We zijn blij te weten dat onze app je helpt om klantrecensies te presenteren en om meer te verkopen. Wortelen voor uw succes.

Blijf Veilig,

Misty Business

Great app i went trough loads this one if the easiest to use and by far the quickest. easy to customize the review widget too

March 22, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are glad to know that you found Ali Reviews to be user-friendly, easy to set up and configure. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us.

We wish you all the success in your business.

Cats-Home

They helped me so fast! No 5 minutes went by and they changed everything I had asked them to! Easy to find support section! I love the design and all features! Would definitely recommend! thank you again so much! I´m so happy.

March 10, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are glad to have helped you out! We wish you all the success in your business :)

clubgorillas

I love this app, it's so convenient for me. I haven't had any problems yet. I paid for the 9 dollar subscription and this makes building my shop so much more easier. I love i get to customize what the feedback rating images look like, like instead of stars I go with hearts.

March 1, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are glad to know that you are having a good experience with AliReviews and it is helping you showcase product reviews along with your own customization.

We wish you all the success in your business :)

Your-PetsHeaven

They provided fast (almost immediate) support and helped me to configure everything I needed with the reviews in my store. I Will continue using it.

February 22, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are glad to know that you are happy with the support provided. We hope AliReviews will help you showcase product reviews and boost sales. We wish you all the success in your business!

Stay safe!

The Gym Kit Store

GREAT value for money, and I'm confident it has help to drive sales through adding social proof. highly recommended.

February 5, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are glad to know that AliReviews is helping you drive more sales through social proof. We wish you all the success in your business.

The Groovy Hub

The App works properly, you can add your own reviews, import reviews from Ali and also your customers can leave real reviews directly from the product page. i found this app useful.

February 5, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are glad to know that AliReviews is helping you import product reviews from AliExpress. We wish you all the success in your business.

Previous 1 3