AliReviews: Ali Reviews App

AliReviews: Ali Reviews App

by Zegsu

AliExpress Review Importer, Product Reviews, Photo Review App

Cats-Home

They helped me so fast! No 5 minutes went by and they changed everything I had asked them to! Easy to find support section! I love the design and all features! Would definitely recommend! thank you again so much! I´m so happy.

clubgorillas

I love this app, it's so convenient for me. I haven't had any problems yet. I paid for the 9 dollar subscription and this makes building my shop so much more easier. I love i get to customize what the feedback rating images look like, like instead of stars I go with hearts.

March 1, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are glad to know that you are having a good experience with AliReviews and it is helping you showcase product reviews along with your own customization.

We wish you all the success in your business :)

Your-PetsHeaven

They provided fast (almost immediate) support and helped me to configure everything I needed with the reviews in my store. I Will continue using it.

February 22, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are glad to know that you are happy with the support provided. We hope AliReviews will help you showcase product reviews and boost sales. We wish you all the success in your business!

Stay safe!

The Gym Kit Store

GREAT value for money, and I'm confident it has help to drive sales through adding social proof. highly recommended.

February 5, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are glad to know that AliReviews is helping you drive more sales through social proof. We wish you all the success in your business.

The Groovy Hub

The App works properly, you can add your own reviews, import reviews from Ali and also your customers can leave real reviews directly from the product page. i found this app useful.

February 5, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are glad to know that AliReviews is helping you import product reviews from AliExpress. We wish you all the success in your business.

Concept Jewels

I used this app and its very easy to use and most importantly the customer services are top notch. They immediately respond and take care of your queries. Highly recommended

January 26, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are glad to know that your experience with AliReviews has been excellent. We wish you all the success in your business.

shopsuperbox

really helpfull for anyone who is looking to improve their reviews for the product and easily upload the reviews.

January 15, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are glad to know that you were able to showcase product reviews easily on your store with our AliReviews app. We wish you all the success in your business :)

RIFESTORE.COM

ótimo aplicativo, me ajuda muito a passar credibilidade para meus clientes novos na loja virtual. Recomendo

December 12, 2020

Muito obrigado por seu feedback maravilhoso. Desejamos a você todo o sucesso em seu negócio. Fique seguro :)

DoctorDrony

Very good app and the customer support is quick to respond!
Would be better if it let you use more than 5 products for the free version, but for starters its okay

November 28, 2020

Thank you for your review and we are glad to know that you have been enjoying using our app. Rooting for your success!

ZARA HOUSE

EXCELENTE, SÓ TO ESPERANDO AS ESTRELINHAS DO GOOGLE QUE ATÉ HOJE NADA, MAS NO MAIS É MUITO BOM, PODERIA APENAS TER A POSSIBILIDADE DE EXCLUIR OS REVIEWS EM MASSA TAMBÉM.

November 23, 2020

Obrigado pelo seu feedback. Conforme comunicado em nosso e-mail para você, o rich snippet do Google já está ativo em nossas páginas de produtos e as estrelas de avaliação aparecerão no Google Shopping e pesquisa. Tentaremos reunir mais detalhes sobre a 'exclusão de revisão em massa' e verificar se é algo que podemos adicionar ao aplicativo. Para o seu sucesso!

Fique seguro!