Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps

Product Review Importer-Review App,AliExpress,CSV,photo review

OblivionLEDs

Amazing customer support can't go wrong with Ali Reviews . Amazing customer support can't go wrong with Ali Reviews

VanityNailsShop

Good Support and articles helping to add function to the store. Recommend it as you can even edit the reviews unlike loox. I liked it very much

luxury lidia

C'est la première que j'utilise cette application elle est top j'ai pu corriger des fautes d'orthographes et j'ai pu faire des avis clients pro.MUFFIN m'a aidé à paramétrer mes avis vraiment grand merci à elle.

onlinecanine

I just added this app. In a couple hours, I uploaded reviews for all, yes all my products. This is the most intuitive app I've found in the app store yet.

sourenir

Lisa from fire apps really helped me in my store she was the best help I could have! I highly recommend her for people that need help with there store

PlayDog

The app is awesome! It gives a proffesional appearance to the store, at the beginning I had a problem and Lisa helped me immediately! Highly Recommended

Gen Podz

When I was having troubles with installing the reviews on my home page, they had amazing customer service with fast replies and helped a lot!

Magna Charge

Lisa from fireapps really helped me on my store she was the best help i could have! i highly recommend her for people that need help with there store

royalmoderno

ótimo app ajuda bastante e facil de configura e suporte e otimo vale a pena instala em sua loja e importa comentarios

Savannahfitness

Ali Reviews is great. The app has everything you need to get reviews from ali express and lets you customize the design. The customer service is also great.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 390 391