Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps For Ecommerce.

Import AliExpress product reviews, photo reviews, boost sales

TACKFLAK™

This app worked pretty well out of the box. I previously had loox reviews and wanted to change, but after deleting loox it left over some code. The support team within minutes of installation had all that ironed out including the removal of the code and some custom edits. Awesome customer service. Highly recommend.

Trindal.store

Amazing, incredible, super app, the team fast and responsive. incredible. really. Must have for all.

Tenrounics

this is gonna probably increase and boost sales.and i must amazing app and excellent costumer service

WOLXS

Thank you very much Muffin for helping me install the code, this app looks great, I like it very much and recommend it

BOBOSU1

Hameeeda

i like it niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

iamrootty

amazing app. must have. very smart. I truly enjoyed learning how to use this app. i highly recommend it

Ultieme-Gadgets

VERY good service and quick respond. Jennifer helped me out of my problem within 10 minutes!

Also the best app to use for reviews!

Thanks again Jennifer!

The Global Bird

A must have for any store that wants to add social proof.
The price is cheap, the features are great and the tech support is there when you need them.

Wish Modern

It's good enough social proof for now, but definitely has flaws.
First, for certain products the app only imports a couple of reviews, while for others it imports all of the AliEpxress reviews. Next, the large number of unusual names the app auto-generates makes some of the reviews look fake (luckily, you can edit the names within the app). Last, I submitted a test review through my store and left the email field blank. When I went into the app to see what would happen, it had auto-generated a fake email address for my review. I don't know what the point of that is but it's pretty misleading.

December 8, 2019

Hi Julia,

This is Lynn from FireApps Customer Support team, and I really appreciate your feedback to our app.

For your feedback, would you mind to let us support you more on it please?

1.For certain products, the app only imports a couple of reviews, while for others it imports all of the AliExpress (AE) reviews

> With our latest release 5.0 last week, our app now allows to set random quantity per import, OR fixed quantity per import.
Therefore, if you want the number of reviews the same for all your product, you can set them fixed.
Please be noticed that the number of reviews imported also depends on the available number of reviews from AE too.

2. The large number of unusual names the app auto-generates makes some of the reviews look fake
> Basically, our app just imports the name from AE, and will use a third party tool to generate name in case it is NOT available in AE. Also you can do customize this setting to match countries you like.
Meanwhile, we will check with third-party team to see if they can improve it in the future.

3. I submitted a test review through my store, and left the email field blank. When I went into the app to see what would happen, it had auto-generated a fake email address for my review.

Are you mentioning this email right?

Please note that our app does not auto generate any fake email, and we just get the email you wrote from your store.

I also sent you a separate email to follow up better, thus please help me check, and reply back to me at the earliest. I will be more than happy to assist you.

Should you have any concern later, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io.

Regards,