Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo reviews, Product reviews, AliExpress reviews boost sales

Outwearempire

Very fast and high quality support. The app works fine. allows you to add reviews with photos. Not all similar apps allow you to do this.

fechroma

我喜欢这个应用的客服,他们在处理问题的时候很快,很热心。软件的功能也很完善,能给我的店铺带来更多的销售额,我会推荐我的朋友使用它,希望相应的应用越做越好,我会一直支持的。tip:中文的什么时候出啊!!!

Hi there,

This is Andy from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips to have your business getting better and better.

Andy

Templepanda

This app is great and convenient. After importing the evaluation into my shop, it looks more formal and reliable. By the way, Jennifer patiently solved the problem I encountered, and I am very satisfied with this online help.

Hi there,

I'm Stephen from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Stephen

Chargerate

Great app to capture reviews. The automatic email campaigns are a really great way to get a lot of reviews from customers.

Hi there,

This is Robert from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Along with Ali Reviews, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Robert

skinotopia

best Customer Service ever very helpful good app meets the criteria as it describes and again best customer service ever

Hi there,

Here's Bellamy from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Ali Reviews users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Ali Reviews.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Bellamy

Tulip Decorations Store

fast answer, awesome customer service. I'm happy to have Ali Reviews in my website. thank you

Hi there,

This is Rowan from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Rowan

1TouchTherapy

Great app I just had to see for myself. Lisa was helping the second I got on the website and she directed me with ease to get the reviews I was looking for. That's the kind of service that develops trust! Thank you guys

Hi there,

I'm Flynn from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Ali Reviews app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards
Flynn

SlashWatch

Fast support and great app. The app is really powerful and the customization settings are the best.

Hi there,

I'm Bevis from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Reviews. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other FireApps applications and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Bevis

Esprit-Boxe.com

Very awesome ! Thank you to Andy from FireApps for his precious help ! They are very professionnal and reactive, and they have helped me a lot :)

Hi there,

Here's Elijah from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Ali Reviews combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Elijah

Tierpassion

Awesome! Its Cheaper an better than Loox! Loox cotst 30 Dollar with all the same features from Alireviews!

Hi there,

My name's Issac from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Reviews and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Issac