Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo reviews, Product reviews, AliExpress reviews boost sales

Trackeye

i had a problem with my reviews due an update on the system, i contacted the support team and had that problem solved right away.....the best customer service so far !!

GStore187

Really easy to import reviews, I like the options it gives. Amazing response time with their support team also! One of my most needed apps!

Lojas Eletro Pop

Muito bom o aplicativo, um dos melhores que utilizei. Permite importar e editar as avalições, além de existir a possibilidade de aprovar ou não uma avaliação. Muito útil, recomendo.

Hype-Light

I love how easy it is to import reviews to my shopify store! It also allows you to choose which reviews go onto your website!

Jolee Skin

Amazing app with an amazing staff ! I've been using it for a while and, seeing how dedicated they are and how the app improved over time really makes the difference !

LED-KIT™

Great application. Definitely the best review app I found. Had a few problems integrating it into my store. But the fast customer service helped me out!

Chazza shopping deals

I have been using this app and it is very easy and adds great value to my online shop. I was having problems upgrading to the new app and your technical team were fabulous as I am not great with anything technical, the team moved the cursor on my computer and took me through the upgrade step by step thank goodness for this service as I was struggling to do this myself. 5 Star service, great value priced reviews and would highly recommend as an addition to your shopify store.

Magnetic Gold

Je n'arrivais pas a mettre mes avis client avec l'application. Super taf très réactif. Merci beaucoup! :)

Funcional Home

I really liked the operation of the app and all its configuration, but mainly with the support that served me and solved my problem super fast when I needed it

Lagoon Store

Absolutely good! I've been using this app for 3 weeks and for me it's the best app with the best price

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 578 579