Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

SEASONAL OFFERS! Get photo reviews via Emails, SMS & Discount

NymphoMind

Have used it for the past year on all my stores, and its just the easiest one and most flexible I've used so far. Would recommend

Nouve Shoes

Estou satisfeito com o atendimento. Estava com problemas para subir comentários no site e o suporte me atendeu a contento.

difuseo

perfect love this app.............................................................................. <3

Usefull Things

Very good app. Customer service is great also. I very recommend this app to everyone. Better then others

Golden Weiler

The app is easy to use and they allow you to customize the colors to match your store theme. I would highly recommend.

Traverco

This app is literally the best thing on Shopify. Most important, Andy is awesome he helped me to resolve my problem OUTSTANDING!

Lumeers

Superbe application pour récupérer des avis de produits.
Et le service client est très réactif et professionnel.

OrcaJump

Superb customer service. Easy to set up and use. Tried other review apps, but this one is just the best.

BREEZYYDEAL

ANDY did great job...HE is Fantasticc...He fixed my problem..He reply in short time...Great.fantastic and the best

The Galaxy Moon Lamp

With the reviews, I was able to attract more customers and the service they provided was spectacular as they even helped me set everything up.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 635 636