Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Collect & showcase stunning product reviews, photos & ratings

YOU.NOIA

very helpful and fast replies, helped me very fast and efficiently. i will definitely reach out again when i need it

wivabro

This chat service is super friendly and super helpful. the best online chat service i have encountered.

thebrollystore.com

Excellent review app for my stores, easy to use, control and the support is 5 star too! I can import reviews of my products from Ali Express before launching to gain social proof and my Customers can leave reviews direct on the product page on my store too. Highly recommend!

CSTpro

i just downloaded the app and they did set it up for me, great customer service, Andy from the support team is a great guy, highly recommend this app and their support team!!

Bomini

Great app! It does everything I expected and more! The staff is quite supportive and knowledgeable. Thank you.

Fresh & Fit fitness

This app is amazing and the team is Top 10 they help to set up everything. So far is the best review app.

KOSAN TRAVEL CO.

Great app! Love the fact that they offer 24/7 support chat. They even customized the layout based on my liking, couldn't ask for a better service! Recommended

Seyna Hair

So far, I love this app. I like the way they display the dashboard, and the team is reactive. I had had some issues and they resolve my problem.

ceramooze

The app is perety good and very simple to use. The costumer service is very helpful and they help you 24h/24

Apollo Trend

Fantastic app! I love cause you make make any changes where you want, you can change design, reviews, and everything you want. Customer service is fantastic too!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 569 570