Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo reviews, Product reviews, AliExpress reviews boost sales

effieshop

It is a unique experience, I thank the staff responsible for this application, the most wonderful I recommend it

ItsJustSharp

Very nice and good app. Great customer service and many new and awesome tweaks in the new update. :)

THE GLAM BAG

Had some trouble setting up but Lisa really helped me out big time. She guided me step by step.. I’m now up and running thank you!!

March 8, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Richard from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with the newest version of Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Richard

V Ablee

Very good App , I used it its very easy and useful , I recommend it

Hi there,

I'm Mason from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review of The New Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://alireviews.io/ in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Mason

Nawarucha24

I've used this app and it helps me a lot with my business. It makes the process easier! I would recommend this!

Mason

mangobargains

Ali Reviews app was really useful to increase my store sales. their customer service is really good. when I am stuck I message them. Lisa from the Customer service team helped me out.

Hi there,

My name's Harry from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Harry

Kiddy Grips

Jennifer from the technical team was such a big help!! I needed to add the reviews to my Turbo Shopify theme and was having trouble doing so. It was so easy to jump onto Fire Apps support page and request help through the chat function. Jennifer replied within minutes, requested to collaborate on Shopify, and did all the work in less than 5 minutes. Cannot recommend enough! 5 stars all the way!

Hi there,

Here's James from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our latest updated version as Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please visit at https://alireviews.io/ which might be helpful for your business

James

IEGANT

The best review app I've ever had until now. Great customer service. I absolutely recommend this app.

Hi there,

I'm Noah from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with the newest version of Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ for latest news regarding Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Noah

OLLY SKIN

an absolutely amazing app, they have top customers support, and they solve my problem in minutes, thank you Andy, I highly recommend using their app.

Hi there,

This is Robert from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your experience with The New Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest new version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function that you have never seen in any review app on Shopify store as Compare Review Widget which helps you have a clear comparison within your review widget. By doing so, you will have the best choice for your widget and social proof will be positively affected as well.

Moreover, we highly recommend you to visit our Ali Review`s website at https://alireviews.io/ to get more useful as well as latest update information about our app.

Oscar

MATARA BOUTIQUE

I had a problem. Imported reviews didn't appear in my store. The support team kindly helped me with that. Thank you. Will recommend this app!

Hi there,

My name's Oliver from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

Oliver