Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo reviews, Product reviews, AliExpress reviews boost sales

Rénovation -Française

the best advice application, and the customer support helps a lot, they are very reactive. I 100% recommend. They helped me to install all the widgets

Hi there,

My name's Ryder from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Reviews and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Ryder

Miss Dalia

Great help from the helpcenter. I didnt' know how to work around it at first but with the help of Lisa it all went well.

Hi there,

Here's Vincent from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Ali Reviews combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Vincent

Mabellelingerie

Thank you Andy for helping me deal with my integration problem on my theme, problem is now solved thanks to you

Hi there,

I'm Paul from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Reviews. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other FireApps applications and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Paul

Alfred Cloutier Ltd. - Canada

Customer service, with Lisa, was great, quick! The plateform is simple and easy to use. Great product.

Hi there,

I'm Edgar from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Ali Reviews app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards
Edgar

UltimateFitGears

Ali reviews has been on our side since we opened and never missed a shot, great service, great app overall and always improving and updating. Great overall look, according to your tastes and store looking, we think that this is one of the must-have apps for any drop shippers. Andy is a super kind and helpful agent, always super fast to answer your questions and shed a light on your doubts.

Hi there,

This is Alan from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Alan

Anza Shop

I used this App for 3 of My store and It's amazing with all the features also customer support is satisfactory. Thanks a lot for these amazing Apps.

Hi there,

Here's Samson from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Ali Reviews users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Ali Reviews.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Samson

InxFlow

A great app, the support service works amazing, I was helped by Muffin and in a very short time set up everything as I need! Thanks a lot! Recommend to all!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Hi there,

Here's Anatole from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Anatole

Fashionaina

I use this app for my shopify. It super cool and also used their customer service is super fast.Andy was very good help. Got the job done quick and was very polite.anyone that needs help can call him!

Hi there,

Here's Henry from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

Henry

Kingsman Jewelry

Muffin was very good help. Got the job done quick and was very polite. I would recommend Muffin to anyone that needs help!

January 17, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Raymond from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Raymond

huggy fluffy

I used this app for rating products from AliExpress. It super cool and also used their customer service is super fast. they respond instantly. Used them twice and they were always there on time :)

January 17, 2021

Hi there,

This is Johnson from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Johnson