Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo reviews, product reviews, AliExpress reviews

Dunne company

Nothing is good with this app, no good import , no good translation, price exorbitant use ryviu is more usefull

Mundo Animal Pet Shop

ja desinstalei, mas não some? como faço para tirar os reviews da minha pagina ? Me ajudem por favor

Therapy Supply Outlet

Still waiting on customer support to support me. Two days and only automated Ken via chat. They've take $15 but the reviews don't even show up. Also, even though it imported reviews, it looks like I have to go in and manual click "publish" on each one after auto-importing. I can't confirm this though, since no one will get back with me. This is what bank chargebacks are for. It may have cost me $15, but it will cost your that plus the bank fee.

Devake

Tried the app, didn't work. Uninstalled it and it's still stuck on my product pages. Don't know how to get rid of it. Thanks for wasting my time...

Catsypetsy

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU START USING THIS APP. I am not happy with the app at all. Customer service and policy is illogical and there are other apps which provide more with less prices, I am not giving out name because then I will seem like a promoter. What I lived with customer service and the app was terrible, It does not worth the price as well as its customer service always prove themselves right. HERE IS THE STORY: I already contacted customer support at that time too, I realized that when I downgrade the account it becomes effective right after which seems like a small issue but it is illogical because it is a subscription method and your customers pay beforehand so they pay for premium feature for the whole month and maybe they prefer to downgrade it for the next month. My honest suggestion is to get it effective at the start of the next month. when I write to you about I realized that it is your company policy(which is ILLOGICAL) so I decided to delete the app. then got charged again(I deleted the app). I wrote to customer service about that inquiry but they did not accept it. THERE ARE OTHER APPS WHICH PROVIDE MORE WITH LESS PRICES. I do not suggest this app at all.

Saturno Store

I couldn't install it when I quit, asked me to pick out a plan, when I try to put the pro to it, I M not really gonna be sad

The Lavish Minimalist

This app is only made for those who spend $14 a month. If you buy the smaller package... you cant even get the urls from the application to aliepxress. Plus, the urls you get from olbero have afillaite urls in them. So, you are screwed unless you pay $14 a month for life.

BuyShopDeals

The support for this app is a joke. Pray you don't get assigned to "Ken." He can't speak better English than a 3 year old child and tries to get you to upgrade plans. The level of incompetence of their support makes this app not worth the investment.

Spin And Reel

Misleading, especially to drop-shippers. A "Powered by Ali Reviews" label is prominently displayed in the review bar, giving away the source of products.

To add, the chrome extension does not work and the app left a huge white box on every one of my product pages after uninstalling. Had to manually delete the element by editing code.

Mallazyr

I uninstalled this application and i'm still being charged on my account for it. This is really unacceptable.