Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

SEASONAL OFFERS! Get photo reviews via Emails, SMS & Discount

My Snuggle Dog

I've enjoyed using it so far. Easy to manage and looks very smart. Good customer support also . Would reccommend to other dropshippers starting out.

September 29, 2021

Hi Jonathan,

I'm Thomas from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about The New Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Thomas

Brotanty

Great! I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv it.

September 29, 2021

Hi Jack,

This is Alexander from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews as the newest version. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Alexander

pethalloweencostume

everything was very nice, the chat is very helpful. If there were 100 stars I would give 100 stars thank you very much

Hi Alper,

Here's Neil from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review of the newest version Ali Reviews.

we have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our website for the latest news regarding to The New Ali Reviews at https://alireviews.io/

Neil

If Soul

Thank you for your support, they solved my question very quickly, without them I would not have coped, everything was set up and works great !!!

Hi Irina,

This is Stephen from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your experience with The New Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest new version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function that you have never seen in any review app on Shopify store as Compare Review Widget which helps you have a clear comparison within your review widget. By doing so, you will have the best choice for your widget and social proof will be positively affected as well.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our Ali Review`s website at https://alireviews.io/ to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app.

Stephen

SUGAR Free

A wonderful application and a wonderful staff. If I could give it 100 stars, it is not enough. Thank you very much for your kind efforts. I am very happy with your treatment.

Hi there,

I'm Damian from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with the newest version of Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Damian

Kuzio

Great for getting started with social proof from the beginning with few sales. Ali Reviews allowed my store to gain traction in the competitive world of social media advertising.

Hi Logan,

Here's Christopher from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our latest updated version as Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://alireviews.io/ which might be helpful for your business.

Christopher

Savana

Wow this app saves a lot of headache , beautiful and easy UI.
if you're looking for review app don't go anywhere else than this app.

Hi Ahmed,

My name's Sherwin from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Sherwin

Kwik Ship Shop

Their customer support is amazing, Lisa helped me out with my store and review setup! Super friendly and extremely knowledgeable.

Hi Omar,

Here's Alvin from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://alireviews.io/

Alvin

Bakû

Best app for sure, above all of their competitors I've tried a lot of app, and this one is clean, with a great support

Hi Leo,

This is Patrick from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Patrick

Fluffiez®

Even if they raised the price, the support is fast responsive and solve the issue quickly. Thank you!

Hi Nicola,

I'm Nolan from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about The New Ali Reviews.

Nolan