Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo & Product reviews app, AliExpress reviews boost sales

HAIRCUBE

i have some code problem and i went to the find the support team, they provided great service! soloved my problem fast, really appreaciate

Hi there,

I'm Liam from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about The New Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Liam

Kit Maman

Cool application to use. Super Customer support. easy to use. i'm using to multiple stores. Cool design

Hi Killian,

I'm Olivia from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with the newest version of Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Olivia

Lorya

Perfect, looks good on the shop, features are really good and the support helps a lot when you face an issue !

Hi Maxence,

I'm Emily from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review of The New Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Emily

Nation Workout

This app meets my expectations by far. Extremely fast customer service. They helped me make the modifications I needed for better convertions.

Hi Spyros,

This is Sophia from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your experience with The New Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest new version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function that you have never seen in any review app on Shopify store as Compare Review Widget which helps you have a clear comparison within your review widget. By doing so, you will have the best choice for your widget and social proof will be positively affected as well.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our Ali Review`s website at https://alireviews.io/ to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app.

Sophia

LumosLumos

I've tried 3-4 different review apps. None of them had this beautiful widget appearance. At the same time, the application dashboard is very clear. Besides, the live chat feature is fine. Especially Muffin helped me a lot. I thank him from here. Maybe the review request feature can be improved. But still, it is fine application.

Hi Mustafa

This is Susan from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews as the newest version. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Susan

White dolphin vacuum

It's a very good application, I like it so much, You can automatically import the reviews of the aliexpress into this app and i encountered a lot of problems in the process of using it, all Jennifer helped me to solve.

Hi 嘉宁 陈,

I'm Bethany from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review of The New Ali Reviews.

Bethany

Alwaysmanage

Kate was very helpful and fixed my reviews super easily, even though there has been some problems with the code on my store. Definitely my favorite app for reviews.

Hi Andreas,

This is Alexander from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews as the newest version. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Alexander

ClutchVerse

This app made importing reviews super easy! Highly recommend for anyone looking to create social proof on their store.

Hi Vincent,

I'm Thomas from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about The New Ali Reviews.

Thomas

IzzyBell

This app is fricking amazing!!! So easy. Support although I never needed them is always there offering help. Thanks!

Hi Kirsten,

This is Harry from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Harry

Quiesce

So easy to use and the support team is great! The functionalities allow you to customize the reviews. Well done.

Hi there,

Here's Robert from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://alireviews.io/

Robert