Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Collect & Showcase Photo Reviews, UGC & Ratings to boost sales

anh thu nguyen

good experience. the staff is helpful. I recommend. the app is easy to use. it gives more trust to clients

Hi Thu,

I'm Doris from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with the newest version of Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Doris

Xavier Stone

very good app. Easy to use and does the job. Custmoer support was also very helpful when needed. Highly recommended.

Hi Simon.

Here's Timothy from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our latest updated version as Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://alireviews.io/ which might be helpful for your business.

Timothy

Cleva Collections

It helped me gain trust of my customers. I recommend it to all! Easy to navigate and the support chat is good

Hi Latasha,

Here's Neil from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review of the newest version Ali Reviews.

we have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our website for the latest news regarding to The New Ali Reviews at https://alireviews.io/

Neil

teefashop

Helo! This app's magic! I am satisfied, I advise everyone, support responds quickly. 5 stars! I wish you success and more clients!

Hi Bogdan,

This is Baron from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your experience with The New Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest new version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function that you have never seen in any review app on Shopify store as Compare Review Widget which helps you have a clear comparison within your review widget. By doing so, you will have the best choice for your widget and social proof will be positively affected as well.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our Ali Review`s website at https://alireviews.io/ to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app.

Baron

earsbest

The best customer service experiences that i ever had to be honest , she help me with everything what i ask her

Hi Eda,

I'm William from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review of The New Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews.

William

Quick_Dealss

Hi there,

I'm Richard from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with the newest version of Ali Reviews.

Richard

Bottlement

Easy to use, you can easily import reviews or use the reviews of your customers. Very helpful customer service.

Hi Federico,

Here's James from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our latest updated version as Ali Reviews.

James

FRESH

Thanks to the support, very reactive and very good app ! easy to use and easy to integrate ! I recomend this app

Hi there,

Here's Robert from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://alireviews.io/

Robert

Collsaona

I really like this app. It's perfect and very convenient for me. You can install it and you will never regret

Hi Vitaliia,

This is Harry from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Harry

BULULU-SHOP

The after-sales service is really great.When encountering difficulties, the staff helped me very seriously and solved the problem in a timely manner. I think they can go further.

Hi there,

I'm Thomas from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about The New Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Thomas