Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps

Product Review Importer-Review App,AliExpress,CSV,photo review

Whatcha Really Really Want

The app doesn't sync correctly with the store and makes the page take longer to load

Imperio Sheip

(podem tirar todo dia eu vou postar de novo)

BASIC (não se cumpre)
Free
By clicking this button, you agree
with our "Terms & Policies"
YOU ARE HERE
Unlimited reviews imported -- mentira! só pode por 1 revisão
(Up to 1500 reviews/product) -- mentira!

10 products get reviews

5 reviews published / product

3 layout options

Write review manually

Display review properties

Verified reviews icon

Manage reviews

Tenblends

Did not work on my themes and the instructions are outdated. There's even an update link to click when you switch themes but that doesn't work either. What's confusing on top of that is when you click the [UPDATE] link it takes you to a screen to download their plug-in (what does that have to do with updating your theme when I'm already inside the app itself?) which doesn't work either. It wouldn't be so bad if I could get customer support to assist but it's very difficult to contact them. Did they have a mass-firing of all their support staff?

Vishene

Lose connection.When I got reviews of products, it was already pushed, although I set it up to require me to push it manually.

Steven Bargains Store

If only i can give you guys a 0 but I will say this will be the only review I will see from this app. It's crap!

Specialstuff Se

MEGA CRAP! Has now paid for Unlimited and get nothing. Email each day, but only get auto reply that they will soon come back. Totally totally lousy service. And their instructions is not correct, please refer to the files and sections that do not exist. Will send a report to Shopify Partners shortly.

Viknife

I am paying for 5 months and they removed my reviews by introducing their new app look. Hard working wrote more than 2000 reviews. Unprofessional

Booze Tools

This is by far the absolute worst app on shopify. The translations to english are terrible, completely mixes up all the words and review ends up making no sense. When you go back and edit the review, you hit save but it still does not save! It reverts back to the original on its own for no reason and you cannot save any edits. You also cannot change the font of the text, so it looks different than the font in the rest of your site. The worst part is not being able to make changes to a single review, so if most of your ali reviews are from Japan and you're trying to sell products in english, this app is completely USELESS.

Absolute garbage, I hope you make several changes to this app and maybe eventually I will re-install it. For now, I am wiping it off my app list.

Fashioneera

Don't waste your money on this. It causes extreme slow load times, it doesn't function on every theme (not even on all shopify approved themes), and it doesn't even import reviews the way it should i.e. when you select "import picture reviews" it only imports 4-5 picture reviews, when the actual item on aliexpress has over 100 picture reviews.

Kwick Shop

Dont download this app. I downloaded it and used it for one hour and took their subscription, but then realised that its not good enough for my site and deleted it within an hour. And they started charging me for their subscription even shopify help chat send them email to waive off the charges but they are not replying,

DONT USE THIS APP OR ELSE YOU WILL START GETTING CHARGED