Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo & Product reviews app, AliExpress reviews boost sales

allyend

IT IS AN APPLICATION OF 100. THE TECHNICAL SUPPORT PERFORMS A QUICK AND VERY EFFICIENT WORK. THANK YOU SO MUCH

Hi Giorgia,

Here's Robert from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://alireviews.io/

Robert

Worker®

I use this application to help me improve my sales. The customer service (technical support) is really good and does a fast and efficient job. I can recommend this application without hesitation.

Hi Yves,

This is Harry from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Harry

Theprimeadventure

GReat !!!!Support is really good solved my problem in minutes will recommend this app to other store owners.......

Hi Harsh,

I'm Thomas from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about The New Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Thomas

Whoop Dogg

The app is great! The new interface rocks and the support are fast and code wizz.
They helped me a lot when I needed their help promptly. Kudos

Hi Marius,

My name's Isabella from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Isabella

Lavatorystuff

First time using this app!
The app is great, but. The service I got from Muffin is amazing!! Fast replay, easy to understand, comes with suggestion and offers to help :)

Hi Andreas,

This is Alexander from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews as the newest version. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Alexander

NZ Bridal

Jennifer is amazing, we update a new theme, and help me to solve the issue in a few minutes, she is helpful and professional, high receommend.

Hi Sofia Z,

Here's Kyle from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review of the newest version Ali Reviews.

we have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our website for the latest news regarding to The New Ali Reviews at https://alireviews.io/

Kyle

TheDropCompound

Yet another amazing experience with this superstar team. As usual Andy coming through as great help and now introducing me to the amazing Seri to get my issues resolved as quickly as possible. I can't stress enough on how much i appreciate a team like this one whos always ready and willing to get your issues resolved. Keep up the amazing work team. Appreciate you.

Hi Shenika,

This is Oscar from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your experience with The New Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest new version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function that you have never seen in any review app on Shopify store as Compare Review Widget which helps you have a clear comparison within your review widget. By doing so, you will have the best choice for your widget and social proof will be positively affected as well.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our Ali Review`s website at https://alireviews.io/ to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app.

Oscar

Wayshore

This is the best review app i have used so far, its very simple to use, easy to import reviews from Aliexpress and super easy for customers to leave reviews on the website. I have 2 stores I use Alireview in both and recommend it to everybody!
They have really good customer service as well

Hi Johnson,

I'm William from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review of The New Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards
William

Upscale Wine Coolers

very fast support time! Amazing support team as well. Very helpful and fixed my issues very quickly!

Hi cayman,

I'm Richard from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with the newest version of Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Richard

toyo996

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Hi Aleksandar,

Here's James from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for reaction, we're really happy to know that you love our latest updated version as Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://alireviews.io/ which might be helpful for your business.

James