Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

SEASONAL OFFERS! Get photo reviews via Emails, SMS & Discount

BeautyLuxeHair

I love how Andy was very quick to help me with the issue I was having with the display. Amazing app! They are quick to help and I have gained many sales for this app. Andy's customer service was phenomenal!

Hi Kareesha,

My name's Roger from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Roger

Petit Menhir

Great app for customer review, very user-friendly and cusomtizable. Support is amazing, thanks a lot!!!

Hi Christophe,

Here's Garrick from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our latest updated version as Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://alireviews.io/ which might be helpful for your business.

Garrick

Summer Gorgeous

exceptional customer service. i recently downloaded the app and ran into some issues but the team was more than willing to help me out.

Hi Josue,

I'm Xavia from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with the newest version of Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Xavia

RC Toy Technology

Excellent app, and excellent customer service, they even help you install the rating widget on your website for free.

Hi EDUARDO,

I'm Lloyd from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review of The New Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Lloyd

Luoxo Home

Andy helped me out BIG time today! He saved me time and was very helpful along the way! He was quick and very efficent!

Hi Mario,

I'm Richard from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with the newest version of Ali Reviews.

Richard

Official Ortho Sandals

great customer service, very good app to use for reviews. I would recommend it to anyone. Also, there are many functionality

Hi Daniel,

My name's Samson from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

Samson

O LÀ MAISON

very nice! feels good, very nice experience, good service, will recommend to others, 5 star reviews!

Hi Shi,

Here's Timothy from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our latest updated version as Ali Reviews.

Timothy

cremedemont

Initually I could only download but not upload the reviews from Aliexpress. I contacted on chat my issue and Andy from Firefox went to check my issues. He fixed the problem which may have been my mishandling and I am so thankful for Andy's service. I have now completed about 6 succesfully...645 product to go. Very happy with the app!!

Hi Shoppy,

I'm Matthew from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with the newest version of Ali Reviews.

Matthew

SKINSHA

Utilizzo l'app già da un po e mi trovo molto bene.
il servizio è buono e l'assistenza rapida nel risolvere i problemi e molto gentile.

Hi Arianna,

I'm William from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review of The New Ali Reviews.

William

Pesque Shop

very good, Lisa really helped me....................................................................

September 14, 2021

Hi Joao,

This is Neil from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your experience with The New Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest new version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function that you have never seen in any review app on Shopify store as Compare Review Widget which helps you have a clear comparison within your review widget. By doing so, you will have the best choice for your widget and social proof will be positively affected as well.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our Ali Review`s website at https://alireviews.io/ to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app.

Neil