Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo reviews, Product reviews, AliExpress reviews boost sales

Jointechs

otimo atendimento, precisei de uma informação no chat e fui muito bem atendido, solucionou meu problema com um passo a passo

Hi there,

Here's Ethelbert from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Ali Reviews users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Ali Reviews.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Ethelbert

Evidence

Amazing support team! Great App, very customizable! I highly Recommend it to every Shopify Store Owner

Hi there,

Here's Eugene from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Ali Reviews combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Eugene

FY Zoe Shoe

This app is a scam. I have been good with it for two years. Today when I tried to import reviews for my product, a page popped up telling me that I have reached my limit of 100 product reviews. I have to upgrade to a premium or essential plan if I want to import more reviews. The premium plan is $79.9/month, the essential plan is $29.9. The essential plan is 500 products limited, the premium plan is 10, 000 products limited. Does the introduction page have any information about product limitations? No. Does the price of the essential plan or premium plan the same? No. Why don't you write the products limitation clearly? Why is the upper plan price different?

Hi there,

Here's Raymond from FireApps Customer Support Team, and we are truly sorry for the inconvenience caused to your store.

Regarding to your concern, we did a change in our strategy plan in November 2019 which reduced limitation of imported product reviews, but gave more new great functions to old customers under the same price which was at least 10% lower than the new pricing.

Although this change has been considered carefully by our Development team and informed clearly to all customers before publishing, we understand that it could make some confusion.

For your case, you are now in Starter plan with the total number of imported products, maximum 100 and has reached the limit. Therefore, you please consider to upgrade your plan, because once you upgrade your plan, you have not only more imported products, but also more useful functions. You can refer to this article link http://bit.ly/366xPsh in relation to Ali Reviews plan which has been published on our help center.

Also we have sent you a follow-up email, please let me know if you need further support. We am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Raymond

TopFlightDealz

I used this app and the customer service was amazing, really helped my store pop out. I wish the stars looked a little less emoji like and more like store stars however

Hi there,

My name's Lagan from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Reviews and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Lagan

Lypshop

Great service! If you don't know how to use it they will explain everthing. So it's a great app :)))

Hi there,

I'm William from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

William

NAAMI

The app is great, and Petey provided a very professional customer service by helping me implement the app with minimum amount of time.

Hi there,

This is Chad from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Chad

balos

muy abuen cervicio al cliente me atendio Jennifer, no tengo mucha exsperiencia pero lo recomiendo gracias

Hi there,

Here's Charles from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Charles

DelaCollections

I personally recommend this App to anyone doing drop shipping. Great App and the customer service was awesome. She took her time to help on any issue we had installing and integrating the App

Hi there,

I'm Kane from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Ali Reviews app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Kane

Avocadamn

I really liked this app, the support was great. Much better than many other review apps! Would definitely recommend

Hi there,

I'm Edric from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Reviews. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other FireApps applications and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Edric

JIXLIST

Amazing! i was helped immediately through their chat function. They even went in to my store for me and changed the suggested sales increase. loved it

Hi there,

Here's Felix from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

Felix