Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps

Photo reviews, AliExpress reviews, review app to boost sales

Alexan Girl

I have used this app for about one year on this store. In this time, my reviews have disappeared from my store several times without explanation. I'd already had this problem before in another store, and each time I asked for help and received a generic reply. Each time I had to un-install and re-install the app for the reviews to appear again. Since I don't baby-sit my store, I don't know how long the review were not showing. I am disappointed to say the least..

UPDATE FROM DEVELOPER'S REPLY:
This problem has happened in a different store as well repeatedly. Twice I only got generic replies with no solution or reason. I have used your app on 4 stores, and reviews have inexplicably disappeared in 3 of them MULTIPLE TIMES.

July 14, 2020

Hi Simon,

Here's Raymond from FireApps Customer Support Team, and we are truly sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Regarding your concern about "my reviews have disappeared from my store several times without explanation", please note that issue could be different per store, and we always recommend customers to contact us through problematic store for better understanding.

I believe main disappointed issue you experienced was with Alexan Home store, so we will focus on a separated email about that store.

Last but not least, about Alexan Girl store, the last time you asked for help was around 3 months ago, and the reason you were asked to charge again was because you upgraded from a Shopify Test plan to Paid plan.

Alexan Pixel

I have used this app for several weeks. In this time, my reviews have disappeared from my store without explanation. The first 2 times I asked for help and received a generic reply. Both times I had to un-install and re-install the app for the reviews to appear again. Since I don't baby-sit my store, I don't know how long the review were not showing. The third time this happened I just un-installed it.

July 14, 2020

Hello Simon,

I'm Kate from FireApps Customer Support Team, and I truly apologize for the inconvenience has caused to you.

I noticed that you only contacted our support team mentioning issue on Alexan Home store, so not sure if you have had any other issue on this store, Alexan Pixel?

On the behalf of support team, I am sorry for the misunderstanding of agent assisted you, but it surely does not reflect our app quality and support team correspondingly. Therefore, could you please consider to re-install our app, and give me another chance to support you?

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Commanda

App is far to expensive for what it does. There are similar apps that are half the price that allow you to import other platform reviews also. Not worth $19.99 a month.save your time and don't download

July 2, 2020

Hi Tony,

First of all, currently we are not supporting to importer reviews from other sources than AliExpress. Thus, I would like to send your Feature request to our Business Development team to consider in our future release.

Besides, with Essential plan ($19.99/month) which you are using, we are offering many great functions such as bulk import via Ali Order or Oberlo in one-click, Email Campaign, Ali Reviews pops, especially importing review from CSV, etc. For more detail can be found here: https://help.fireapps.io/en/articles/3526382-which-plans-are-ali-reviews-offering

Moreover, if you want to use cheaper plan, we have Starter plan at $9.99/month only available for you. Note that few functions existing in Essential will not be available in Starter plan.

Should you need any further help from us, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or our email at support@fireapps.io.

Smart Tech

It is a scam. It always behave differently for reviews count. Now I got funny reply that historical imports will also get counted even if you delete reviews or that product itself. It is a clear cheating. Now they are not responding to my chat. I am deleting this app and better switch to cheaper and reliable one.

June 29, 2020

Hi Saeed,

Here's Raymond from FireApps Customer Support Team, and we are truly sorry for the inconvenience caused to your store.

Related to your concern, we did a change in our strategy plan last year which reduced limitation of imported product reviews, but gave more new great functions.

Although this change has been considered carefully by our Development team and informed clearly to all customers before publishing, we understand that it could make some confusion.

For your case, you were in Essential plan with the total number of imported products, maximum 500. You mentioned that "it is plan limit of 500 products exhausted whereas i have total 179 products and around 120 with reviews imported", so may I know whether you have seen the announcement of reaching limit pop-up?

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards

UzoShop

scam , when you install it you see you have all the best feturein the 9.99$ plan after you pay the most importent feture are not including any more

June 17, 2020

Hello Dor,

I'm Kate from FireApps Customer Support Team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience may caused to you.

Firstly, I have checked your conversation with our colleague previously, and as my teammate mentioned, please be advised that the CSV import and Auto Update features are not available in Starter plan which you are in currently.

For more information, please help to take a look from our Pricing plans on Shopify app store: https://apps.shopify.com/ali-reviews

I truly apologize for anything caused to this misunderstanding.

Besides, should you need any help from us with those, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or our email at support@fireapps.io.

Raton Malin

Hi there, i have 8 stores using alireviews app. But since few days, they have removed their support chat. If you click on it, it just goes to a FAQ. There is also no email address to contact them. I try to reach them since 9 days, nooo way to have an answer.

June 10, 2020

Hi Gabriel,

I'm Raymond from FireApps Customer Support Team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience may caused to your store.

Our live chat has always been there in the bottom right, and this is the first time we heard an issue about it. Since this tool is provided by 3rd party, please let me contact them directly to see which could be a behind reason there. May I know if this problem is still happening after you have logged into Ali Reviews app?

Also one of my colleague, Andy, tried to reach you via your email, and he is waiting for your reply.

Last but not least, our support email is always available 24x7 to you at support@fireapps.io.

Simply Inspired

Worst app ever! Can't inport reviews, and asked help from support, not fixing it after 12 hours and no one respond too! Highly NOT recommend.

June 11, 2020

Dear Catherine,

Here's Johnson from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience may caused to your store.

As we discussed via our live chat, there was an unexpected problem from server side which caused this issue, and it should be fixed already.

Thank you for your patience and understanding, and if you have any concern, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io

Best Regards,
​Johnson

OISRO

They removed the free plan after I installed the app and imported the reviews. There are better apps for product reviews like Ryviu.

June 3, 2020

Hi Fadhl,

First of all, as I did check, you were still under Free plan because you had installed our app before we released new pricing plan last November, and certainly you can keep it as long as you want unless you uninstall our app.

In case you want to upgrade to a Paid plan to enjoy so many great features, I would like to inform that we are now offering 3 plans with 7 days FREE Trial, and more details can be found here: https://help.fireapps.io/en/articles/3526382-which-plans-are-ali-reviews-offering

Should you need any help from us with those, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or our email at support@fireapps.io.

Blindly Shop

I have been a long time customer of this app since beginning. Sad to say these guys are cheats. don't trust them. you subscribe to one plan and there is no guaranty that you will get all the benefits on that plan. then nop... they will just change whenever they want and increase the price and push you to the bottom of the tire. that's what happened to me. I had a higher tire plan with lost of benefits. not with their so-called upgrades. your plans will never be grandfathered. you will lose all your benefits and you will be forced to upgrade or quit. these guys have been doing this since the beginning. so if you are ok wit just losing all your hard work or ready to pay a higher price then stay with them. else go find something else. it's not worth and it does not work half the time. customer support is horrible. if you are ready to wait for 2 to 3 weeks to get a fix then you must be ok else just stay away. I had never thought I will have to leave such a bad review. I trusted them and never knew they don't value their words. because they promised me that all the benefits will stay as long as i am subscribed and they simply took it away. GOODBYE ALI REVIEWS. MAY YOU FIND MORE CUSTOMERS WO ARE READY TO GET CHEATED?

Sorry, I am in no way updating the review. I already uninstalled the app because I found one way better with good pricing and good customer support. and not a rip of.

Also to add and to let all the people know. do not install Ali orders. its a joke at least for now. it does not work properly. does not track inventory. does not follow pricing rules half the time. cannot override products as it doesn't do it properly. in-stock items show as totally out of stock after publishing. out of stock items shows as 100s are in stock. It does not take inputs saved mostly so if you don't publish right away it is lost. It cannot assign to the collection as it does not synchronize with aliexpress. Basically, nothing works properly. I have been asking these guys for a fix with screenshots and all for three weeks now. gave them access to my store and still nothing. they ask the same dam questions every day and send the same replays every day. still asking for the same thing that I provided 3 weeks ago and after that again. First of all, make some reliable and working app then rip off customers. maybe it is a way to provide easy transfer from oberlo offering all free features and low pricing once you are here all changes and you are doomed. Their next target will be ali orders I am sure about that. now I am trying to get back to oberlo and dump all fire apps. but with so many products it's difficult. I think that's what these people want so they can say they have upgraded the app and new pricing screw old customers you will be forced to pay more or quit. Friends, please stay away from there. I am speaking from experience.

June 5, 2020

Hi Johnson,

Here`s Raymond from FireApps Customer Support Team, and we are truly sorry for this inconvenience caused.

Related to your concern, yes, we did a change in our strategy plan last year which reduced limitation of imported product reviews, and gave more new great functions to old customers under the same price which was at least 10% lower than the new pricing.

Although this change has been considered carefully by our Development team and informed clearly to all customers before publishing, we understand that it could make confusion to loyalty customers somehow.

However, with all the new awesome things we have added and will bring continuously to our app and plans, we really hope and much appreciate empathy from old customers who had installed app before last November when new pricing plan was released.

Last but not least, in order to show our truly apologize, we are always open to discuss further about options regard to new pricing, and provide suggestions about how to apply new features effectily to increase your store's revenue.

Best Regards

trulycraved

This is a horrible horrible horrible app, do not download it! They freaking cheat my money when i upgraded to a premium plan. Found the premium plan useless and wanted a downgrade, but it removes all my basic plans rights and removes all my existing reviews if i decided to downgrade my plan. Horrible horrible app, DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT!!

May 25, 2020

Hello Lynn,

I'm Kate from FireApps Customer Team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience may caused to your store.

Per my check, seems like there was a misunderstanding here, so please let me explain in a clearer way.

During the time you use our app, you can Upgrade/Downgrade any time you want without losing any reviews.

One thing to note is that when you do Downgrade, the reviews will be unpublished automatically, not removed. Therefore, you will have to re-publish them again to make them available, and we provide a bulk action to publish all reviews at once easily for all customers.

You can also check this article for more information: https://help.fireapps.io/en/articles/2001344-what-will-happen-with-my-data-when-i-upgrade-or-downgrade-my-plan

Should need any help from us with those, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or our email at support@fireapps.io.