Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Collect & showcase stunning product reviews, photos & ratings

Superslicer

Really fast and nice support. I can only say its all worth it. Nice People who really try to helpy you.

DuBox Store

Great app. It's helping me a lot to convey credibility and trust to customers. I recommend it, it's worth it.

PhynaCasa.Com

Great. Its an app easy to use and the appearence in the store is good. And they have a good support team

Watch-T500

Great app and great support team. A special "thank you" to Kate who really helped me a lot to set up everything. Highly recommend.

Dressqu

I starting using this app for reviews on my store. The app was very confusing in the beginning and I had I few problems. Customer service works perfectly, I was able to get a response to my messages very quickly. Special thanks to customer service agent Jane, she was very quick, professional, and initiative. She was able to advise and fix the problems I had with the app. :)

Baby Bola

App does what it says it does, but the support(team) behind the app is AH-mazing, Andy was very helpful. I couldn't be more satisfied.

Hi Jules,

This is Alexander from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews as the newest version. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Alexander

Jcsstore

very good, service solves all the problems, I had some problems but they were all resolved, very quickly, I was very satisfied.

Hi Joelson,

I'm Thomas from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about The New Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Thomas

Axelwell

Good support and team. Happy with the service / minor tweaks my customer success manager provided me!

Hi Chris,

This is Harry from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Harry

WonderQube

Good app functional and easy to use. Lisa on the chat box was available to discuss with me how to solve any difficulty i was facing. definetly recommend it

Hi CHEIKH,

Here's Robert from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://alireviews.io/

Robert

Grogo Store

ANDY WAS SUPER HELPFUL TO ME.Very great guy with help and made it look very easy.Great service?Replied in a very short time as well

Hi Grogo,

My name's Charles from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Charles