Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo reviews, Product reviews, AliExpress reviews boost sales

Wandering Nomad

I had an excellent customer service experience with Jennifer. I was having an issue getting reviews to display on my site and she took care of it quickly and efficiently. Highly recommended!

shopzayd

excelente app para potenciar la tienda,ayuda bastante para lograr mas ventas y te facilita todo,iremos viendo como funciona en el tiempo

Oteya

all good, customer service is great and showing looks good, will recommend it to my friends, thanks!

Cottonmake

Lisa helped me a lot. She answered me patiently and helped me solve my problems, Thanks Lisa a lot.

Rexsfavorites

I did enjoy this app , and the support is great, I have so many issues and they got me all the information and teach me the way to resolve them, and also going into the store to fix it.

MasonStorex

very happy with the service, a lot of professionalism from Lisa, I use this app for all my stores, conversions increase a lot

Click Media Store

Muito bom, recomendo demais
Obrigado a atendente Lisa! Me atendeu muito bem
Gostei muito , dê os parabens a ela

Looner LIghts

This app has one of the best customer support out here. They made sure everything was working perfectly.

lunchboxtienda

It is a perfect application to upload your reviews and give credibility to your page. It increased my sales significantly! Thank you

Pindigo

Very helpful staff and an easy to use product! They are so quick to answer and have solved all my issues to modify to my specific needs. Highly recommended